Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening Chakras

JeraOpus

Does vibrations:
THAUM (3rd eye)
MAUM (Crown)
YAUM (6th, AJNA)
HAUM (Throat)
VAUM (Sacral)
AUM (Heart chakra aka Connecting lower and upper chakras)
LAUM (Base)

Does vibrating these Opens the chakra fully?, Each and Every Petal of these Chakras for the energy to flow?
I mean even if it takes 10 or 100 years but will it fully open the petals of the chakras.

If so then the Intensity of the Vibrations performed on these Chakras matter? or I can light Vibrate a Chakra's vibrations 'x' times and it will do the same thing.

Related to necronomicon - I've performed the vibrations till Throat chakra and I've noticed there's visualization is involved.

But what I've noticed from my experience is that When kundalini reaches the 6th Chakra you get visions of the past and how they're going to impact the future of something or someone if their vibrations aren't changed by someone.

I've mentioned in my previous posts that i've lost Visualization ability ( which i naturally had sinice childhood ) and still i haven't been able to fix the problem. Anyways i'll keep going..

I've noticed there's pain behind my left eye when i try to visualize.
A year and half ago (like i mentioned in my previous posts) my Kundalini went down from 6th chakra (I'm sure i was born with kundalini risen to my 6th chakra, Or at least i was most conscious of my 6th chakra)

Doing RAUM increases the pain a lot, It's as if my eye will tear apart and keep going inward along with my Right eye.

And I feel intense Pain below my Sexual organ and something comes up from the right side, Up-right chest then to Right Jaw.

and then I travel inside my body and I lose my thoughts and my full awareness is on energy.
And then the pain from my Left eye goes.

But once i stop that I get intense Sexual arousal, It's extremely uncontrollable and can't be described through words, And after i sleep I get Orgasm and everything reset and all i feel is Intense burning sensations within and heat inside my brain and I get angry on little things for days till the heat has calmed, I've to control a lot or people around me think i've gone crazy, I'll definitely need alone time a lot where I'm not disturbed for the rest of my life.
Kundalini awakening isn't what should be taken lightly, Enhanced vibrations of your chakras will either influence your surroundings or get influenced by them thus you'll need alone time at some point in your spiritual journey and this is the reason old Saints, Babas, yogis. Didn't talk but communicated through Telepathy, I've experienced it myself.

I can't visualize so doing twin serpent meditation is pointless for me.

All i can do right now is Vibrations and hope all my chakras are perfectly open so there will not be any problem for the energy to get stuck before I go on another RAUM streak to push the serpent up.

Cleaning and unblocking is required it seems.

Those words of power do the trick, and breathing exercises on top of those. Also consider using solar power on chakras specifically for cleaning, but in small amounts.

Considering the activated Kundalini energy don't go overboard with crazy repetitions.

You could benefit from this post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63847#p290676

Henu the Great said:
Cleaning and unblocking is required it seems.

Those words of power do the trick, and breathing exercises on top of those. Also consider using solar power on chakras specifically for cleaning, but in small amounts.

Considering the activated Kundalini energy don't go overboard with crazy repetitions.

You could benefit from this post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63847#p290676

You're right, some of my chakras are dirty and Sacral chakra is one of them.

I tried to visualize WhiteGold light above my head and on chakras to clean them but I cannot visualize anymore but i get extreme pain in my left eye when I try to.

I don't know how to describe it, but I've become feminine and I could sense that people around me sense that too.

I was searching for cleaning of Chakras using pure vibrations till my Kundalini touches 6th chakra at least and I get my visualization back.

Ever since my kundalini feel i've become a living corpse, I don't feel anymore, I used to get visions of my father's death during meditation of Chakra spinning when I span 6th Chakra & Third eye one after the other.

My experience with 3rd eye: This eye controls your whole face and every thought you have is represented on the face by the 3rd eye, Now i can feel the Nadi connection of 3rd eye and my Right jaw, and how my face changes based on the Element I'm working on and How it's impacting me.

I'm sure that's the science behind telepathy, 6th Chakra generates thought, 3rd eye manifests the thought through expression and Advanced beings can read that.

Henu the Great said:

Do you mean vibrating RAUM in dirty chakras?
Right now I'm vibrating MUNKA vibrations into my whole body targeting certain parts of the body and its Stimulating Kundalini.

Henu the Great said:

I've read that whole post but the only thing that's in my mind is before my Kundalini was in Solar Plexus.
Its energy flow was downward from the left side of body going through the Ajna chakra.

Then I Span heart chakra very fast and I started seeing things that I shouldn't be and most of all constant visions of the death of my father.

I made an affirmation to myself again and again "i don't want to feel or see this anymore"
And suddenly kundalini or energy came up the left side to Ajna chakra, then to 3rd eye and then into IDA nadi.

From Ida nadi it went down to Sacral Chakra and now is on the right side of the leg.
I don't know if that's possible or but I'm not lying about it, When kundalini went into IDA nadi I felt very cool from Intense Heat.
And now I can't have visions or imagination.

Anyways, It was coming up in a pattern before but getting stuck in right side of Head and by Head started to bend backwards and stopping that leads to intense Sexual Arousal (uncontrollable)

JeraOpus said:
Does vibrations:
THAUM (3rd eye)
MAUM (Crown)
YAUM (6th, AJNA)
HAUM (Throat)
VAUM (Sacral)
AUM (Heart chakra aka Connecting lower and upper chakras)
LAUM (Base)

Does vibrating these Opens the chakra fully?, Each and Every Petal of these Chakras for the energy to flow?
I mean even if it takes 10 or 100 years but will it fully open the petals of the chakras.

If so then the Intensity of the Vibrations performed on these Chakras matter? or I can light Vibrate a Chakra's vibrations 'x' times and it will do the same thing.

Related to necronomicon - I've performed the vibrations till Throat chakra and I've noticed there's visualization is involved.

But what I've noticed from my experience is that When kundalini reaches the 6th Chakra you get visions of the past and how they're going to impact the future of something or someone if their vibrations aren't changed by someone.

I've mentioned in my previous posts that i've lost Visualization ability ( which i naturally had sinice childhood ) and still i haven't been able to fix the problem. Anyways i'll keep going..

I've noticed there's pain behind my left eye when i try to visualize.
A year and half ago (like i mentioned in my previous posts) my Kundalini went down from 6th chakra (I'm sure i was born with kundalini risen to my 6th chakra, Or at least i was most conscious of my 6th chakra)

Doing RAUM increases the pain a lot, It's as if my eye will tear apart and keep going inward along with my Right eye.

And I feel intense Pain below my Sexual organ and something comes up from the right side, Up-right chest then to Right Jaw.

and then I travel inside my body and I lose my thoughts and my full awareness is on energy.
And then the pain from my Left eye goes.

But once i stop that I get intense Sexual arousal, It's extremely uncontrollable and can't be described through words, And after i sleep I get Orgasm and everything reset and all i feel is Intense burning sensations within and heat inside my brain and I get angry on little things for days till the heat has calmed, I've to control a lot or people around me think i've gone crazy, I'll definitely need alone time a lot where I'm not disturbed for the rest of my life.
Kundalini awakening isn't what should be taken lightly, Enhanced vibrations of your chakras will either influence your surroundings or get influenced by them thus you'll need alone time at some point in your spiritual journey and this is the reason old Saints, Babas, yogis. Didn't talk but communicated through Telepathy, I've experienced it myself.

I can't visualize so doing twin serpent meditation is pointless for me.

All i can do right now is Vibrations and hope all my chakras are perfectly open so there will not be any problem for the energy to get stuck before I go on another RAUM streak to push the serpent up.
Try the THAUR rune for unblock chakras, also Vi-Sudhi cleansing ( if you want more details, search deep cleansing; posted by Lydia ). About kundalini raising, use EK/S vibration ( like a snake sass) , while doing Mula Bandha and focus on Muladhara area. For the chakras you can also vibrate EK AUM KAR SATANAMA SHIRI VHAA GURU. And if you want to continue the RAUM meditation you can do Ra's Chakra and Anuloma Viloma breathing immediately after it.

JeraOpus said:
Henu the Great said:

Do you mean vibrating RAUM in dirty chakras?
Right now I'm vibrating MUNKA vibrations into my whole body targeting certain parts of the body and its Stimulating Kundalini.

Henu the Great said:

I've read that whole post but the only thing that's in my mind is before my Kundalini was in Solar Plexus.
Its energy flow was downward from the left side of body going through the Ajna chakra.

Then I Span heart chakra very fast and I started seeing things that I shouldn't be and most of all constant visions of the death of my father.

I made an affirmation to myself again and again "i don't want to feel or see this anymore"
And suddenly kundalini or energy came up the left side to Ajna chakra, then to 3rd eye and then into IDA nadi.

From Ida nadi it went down to Sacral Chakra and now is on the right side of the leg.
I don't know if that's possible or but I'm not lying about it, When kundalini went into IDA nadi I felt very cool from Intense Heat.
And now I can't have visions or imagination.

Anyways, It was coming up in a pattern before but getting stuck in right side of Head and by Head started to bend backwards and stopping that leads to intense Sexual Arousal (uncontrollable)
RAUM or SURYA and white-golden color in to the chakras. Do it consistently for as long as you feel like there is even a hint of dross.

Your expierence indicates that you have not got a properly cleaned & opened pathways for the energy to ascend so things went haywire.

Do not worry about not being able to visualise. Your intent counts too. Someone more expierenced may give you advice how to specifically correct that issue, if not taken care by excessive cleaning and retraining the ability.

Henu the Great said:
RAUM or SURYA and white-golden color in to the chakras. Do it consistently for as long as you feel like there is even a hint of dross.

[1] - Your expierence indicates that you have not got a properly cleaned & opened pathways for the energy to ascend so things went haywire.

[2] - Do not worry about not being able to visualise. Your intent counts too. Someone more expierenced may give you advice how to specifically correct that issue, if not taken care by excessive cleaning and retraining the ability.

[1] - I initially didn't start my meditation from JOS official website but started it months weeks before on Youtube video where a guy mentions "Spinning White Ball at the location of your 3rd eye", In starting It didn't work but after 10 minutes of continuous spinning I was able to sense there's something that's being affected in the place of 3rd eye.
After then he mentions unblocking heard chakra in another video where you do the same with the Heart chakra and a few affirmations like " letting go ".
He shared those techniques from a book he read and I don't think he had ill intentions towards it.

I also noticed my personality and behavior to external environment changes based on many factors related to [Intensity of how fast a chakra is spinning, Which chakra is most dominant at the time]
These affect your whole body.

[2] - I'm more worried about how I will handle it once it's fixed, Being able to feel again and looking back at the mistakes I've done till then. I'm sure there's going to be intense shock on my [ Solar Plexus & Heart chakra ].

I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

@Siatris Ioholo I've tried to vibrate Thurs in past but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly (in terms of vibrating correctly), I do have all the MP3s of all the vibrations including (runes), Again thank you JoS for putting this information.

Like has already been stated, your problem is that you have used sources outside of JoS which are not directly from Ancients.

I recommend sticking with JoS from now on and not be afraid and fixing the issues you have with our methods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back