Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About outside energy

blackhatpakistan

After doing meditation and before dedication, Nowadays i am feeling very negative energy when i go to outside.

After doing dedication and starting meditation, I feel very cool and peaceful and have no tension in my brain even now also feeling very blissful and i am feeling like very sense of humor person. But when i go to outside, I feel very very very negative energy from outside people. Also here in my country even in my area, there are 99% person have so so much negative vibes I feel them . Even I face very rude person such as a low quality taxi driver also bark with me for getting extra money.

What should I do in that situation Sir hp cobra666? After returning my home, I do cleaning but believe me i can't handle those negative energy. And even I can't cope with that energy.

Hail Father Satan and four crown Gods.

[I think you should learn to control the situation, not think about the negative in the first place, if you feel it, ignore it, don't pay much attention and try to get used to the situation.
You cannot do much respect for the energies of humanity, they are like this everywhere, humanity for me is the worst in the universe and it is a great weight for me to live among them, but as I told you ... there is no other option .
get used to feeling those vibrations and not paying attention.
It is my personal opinion.

glory to Satan.

Roxana1992 said:
[I think you should learn to control the situation, not think about the negative in the first place, if you feel it, ignore it, don't pay much attention and try to get used to the situation.
You cannot do much respect for the energies of humanity, they are like this everywhere, humanity for me is the worst in the universe and it is a great weight for me to live among them, but as I told you ... there is no other option .
get used to feeling those vibrations and not paying attention.
It is my personal opinion.

glory to Satan.

The other thing one can do is connect to one of the Gods or a person who is SS (with permission of course) and more positive energy feel that energy and focus on it instead of Earths energy field or people around them or whatever is bothering them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back