Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am mixed up in my religion, and ask for permission to speak freely about my experiences

JetTheHawk

Hi. I am new here to the forum, but a long time reader of the JOS website. It helped me get to know Satan in a way nothing else could, and confirmed His goodness that He had shown me prior to coming upon the site. I was lucky enough to find JOS before Google censored it from their results. The biggest encouragement to me of all was reading our sister and good leader Maxine's testimony about how good Satan always was to her.

I want to ask first, before posting my beliefs, if people with different or unusual religious views are welcome to express their beliefs/understandings about the supernatural on this website (I have the weirdest and most unusual story you will ever hear of). Not ever to press my ideas on anyone or cause division or hard feelings amongst anyone here, but to tell the truth about both how good I have found Satan to be, and what my experiences with other biblical entities/deities have been like. Some of them have been positive, and some negative, but I will never turn my back on Satan the way some people do. I have a very mixed up personal religion. Satan has always been great to me, though.

I am asking this question out of respect to the community, and to the admins here who were kind enough to approve my account. I have many unconventional beliefs to share on how all of the spiritual entities have treated me. Satan was the first one to visit me and try to help me feel better. I will always love Him immeasurably.

JetTheHawk said:
I want to ask first, before posting my beliefs, if people with different or unusual religious views are welcome to express their beliefs/understandings about the supernatural on this website (I have the weirdest and most unusual story you will ever hear of).

Will they confuse the newbies here? Are they based on delusions? Based on your other posts (i.e. the "dark wizard" stereotype, referring to "yhwh" and the "holy ghost" as real beings e.t.c.), I'm getting the intuition that you will post something related to reverse christianity and not actual Satanism. This part in particular gives a strong indication of that:

JetTheHawk said:
and what my experiences with other biblical entities/deities have been like

Why do you use the word "biblical"? As it's been said, Satan and the Demons are our Ancient Pagan Gods and they predate the buybull and the jewish hoaxes. Satan is Shiva/Enki/Odin/Ptah and many other names, and the word Satan can be traced to the Sanskrit language. What the enemy religions did is slandered them and made them into "evil" beings when they are not, and they also stole almost everything from Ancient Pagan religions. Only people who are reverse xians use the word "biblical" when referring to our Pagan Gods/Demons (who aren't evil monsters but ethical Nordic ET's)

If you are going to post something reverse xian, I think it's better not to post it because it will not only confuse the newbies, but will also get attacked hard by most members.

If you didn't get what I mean by "reverse xians" or "reverse xianity", these terms refer to pseudo-Satanism which is just upside down xianity and accepts every xian lie about Satan or the fake jewish "god" but they simply reverses the gods and chooses to "worship" the xian version of Satan instead of the jewish god. Obviously I need not say that we, as actual Satanists, don't buy the xianity/judaism's lies about Satan or the Gods/Daemons (such as the "fallen angel" myth or that Satan was created somehow by the jewish god) any more than Modern Witches buy the xian lies about Witches and Witchcraft. Nor do we accept "Jewsus" for example as a real historical being (It's infact stolen from many Pagan Gods and totally never existed historically, as the book Nailed by David Fitzgerald proves) or any of the xian/jewish "deities" as real beings. True/Spiritual Satanism is also not so much worshiping a being, but transforming our souls under the guidance of Satan and the Gods and that's why we practice daily power meditation (and hence the term Spiritual).

At least you're being polite and you are not pushing reverse xian beliefs here without asking like others do, so I'll give you that.

There is no mixing of Satanism and christardianity, it's like oil and water, if you do that you're not a Satanist but just a very confused person who can't leave the indoctrination behind.

I am sorry if my post was offensive. I see that my religious understandings are very bizarre, and probably not the best idea to make a discussion out of. I just want to testify now about how good Satan has been to me over the past several years. My true purpose to joining this site was not to cause divisions or offend anyone, but to learn more about Satan and what he wants me to do with my life.

That wasn't offensive, people are just pointing for you that you should deprogram yourself using the knoledge here and meditations so that this insistence on "beliefs" don't get in the way of your development.

JetTheHawk said:
I am sorry if my post was offensive. I see that my religious understandings are very bizarre, and probably not the best idea to make a discussion out of. I just want to testify now about how good Satan has been to me over the past several years. My true purpose to joining this site was not to cause divisions or offend anyone, but to learn more about Satan and what he wants me to do with my life.

JetTheHawk said:
Read www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back