Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PUBLIC AMENDS / HPS SHANNON SHOUTOUT

ElectricBlueFlame9

I've reached out to some people I've hurt today, in my disgraceful attacks. I've been a narcissistic hypocrite. There's a fine line between nice guys finishing last and being an outrageous douschebag. After contemplation and meditation, I've come to realize that the tightest grip is with an open hand -- and being a control freak is lame. I say things just to get people upset, but that's immature, like, unless I'm on gab or something. There is a place and a time to unleash, but I don't want to...I hate to say this, shit where I eat.. I don't want to do all this work for the ministry and still be floating around 500 records because of an abysmal lack of propriety... Aquarius told me when I return to work on my ego, not a tall order, but I didn't, until now..
I've hurt some people's feelings, just a word of advice, if you work with others personally here, be sure to lay out the boundaries before getting too close...I get disillusioned by the lack of compromise interpersonal and start dishing out personal shots. Indelible marks aren't necessary, people won't forget if you command respect with ease. This is something the Munka and internal swastika sun square have taught me. I also read through Blacks for Satan numerology and saw that racial words against blacks are fucked and should NEVER be used; please have some dignity. I know it's hard when you feel blacks don't like you, I've been there, but my best friend is black and he and my other real friends told me I was wrong. I put Reichsmarschall Cobra in a terrible spot because yes, I kick ass to take names, but that's a terrible attitude to have. Now, He has some 'bigot prick' doing the edits... Rhetorical statement. I realize being the 'tough' guy and making sure no one fucks with me, isn't worth having no one fux with me. I understand strength is self-control. I don't have drugs to blame, just my metaphysical>genetic disposition. I will say this, those who have dysgenic issues like domestication syndrome-like issues and low IQ, do a 120-240 day working on that (trine affirmation); please stop trying to treat symptoms. A mature person knows their edge. I don't need to grasp for attention, it happens on its own no matter what, I just don't want bad blood.

If there's anything I can do to help anyone who I damaged, please let me know; I doubt that' happen, but I'm here. [email protected] (fake name).

Shout out to High Priestess Shannon Outlaw
Madame Malika -- Queen of Queens
Diamond from the Rough

I miss you and I feel bad for the strife with AryaNobel squad you've had here. Thanks for your hard work and we all gratefully reconcile your position, at least the real ones IMO. We love you!

Lastly, for guys who I made feel like shit about having small meat, do this: rinse your cock in hot water then pump it (until it hurts almost -- filling the tube) and take ginseng or some aphrodisiac that creates testosterone...You'll grow, probably slowly.

#Solutions

peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrmeHMzY9hs

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back