Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Eugenics & Reincarnation

Bible_Burner

To what degree are spiritual feats and accomplishments transferred through birth and how does that tie in with reincarnation?

For example, if two individuals have a risen kundalini and have a child, how much of that is passed on? What if one has a risen kundalini or has achieved the late stages of the Mangum Opus?

Does the soul of that child need to be advanced in a past life to be compatible with that kind of energy?

We know if two gods have a child, the child would be a god, but I am trying to figure out how this applies to us through our stages of development in regards to new and old souls.

Bible_Burner said:
To what degree are spiritual feats and accomplishments transferred through birth and how does that tie in with reincarnation?

For example, if two individuals have a risen kundalini and have a child, how much of that is passed on? What if one has a risen kundalini or has achieved the late stages of the Mangum Opus?

Does the soul of that child need to be advanced in a past life to be compatible with that kind of energy?

We know if two gods have a child, the child would be a god, but I am trying to figure out how this applies to us through our stages of development in regards to new and old souls.

I think better/stronger souls create stronger souls/new souls. If they don´t and someone reincarnates, I think the soul/gods choose a suitabel body also in accordance to the former chi level if possibel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back