Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is everyone here so miserable??

everyone_is_so_sure

People here claim that they are high all the time. That meditation is better than drugs.

Then why are you all so miserable?

People who are actually high aren’t constantly miserable, sniping at each other, fighting, getting each other banned, and blaming enemy curses.

People who are high are HAPPY!

Why aren’t you guys happy if mediation is so great?

Meditation can increase life, and this can increase everything that goes with it.

Not everyone is on the same level.

At the same rate, you cannot understand how these things operate, since you hardly meditate, probably getting your examples from mainstream "Drugs".

High levels of advancement, which are rare, are what brings balances, and not the mere feeling of being high or "Drugged". In fact, that's why most people in these states do the most stupid things, because these do not guarantee your claimed or expected behaviour.

Meditation in itself is a very long way, with many levels higher and lower, so ultimate peace as if we were telletubbies is not normal. Also, stoner arguments and the highs of drugs which are called "Narcotics", are not the same.

I feel happy with my brothers and sisters, I am also extremely happy in my personal life. But the narrative for you should be a falsity of belief, in order to continue your normie life. Envy is natural, stop repressing. Also, nobody experiences life and bliss like a SS does, and I am certain irrespective of the boldness of my statement, that If a normal person would experience and feel what I feel in daily life, he'd die by the bliss and extreme love of life I have.

Also, our focus here and priority is on helping people and learning, not making statements about our beautiful life and the powers we have. We teach how to defeat obstacles. And when we are in deep deep karmic shit, the state of the matters does not change, as we have instruments to advance and the number one priority in life is to advance and to live. Also when you have the love, support, and guidance from the Gods, nothing is more stimulating and beautiful than that.

From a low-life point of view, we would flex on you with our communication with the Gods, and personal-direct interaction from the Highest beings, but you cannot understand it as you cannot picture it in your limited consciousness of this world. Your linearity and thought of "the world" or all there is ..makes it for the greatest fears for a truthful person.

I know from where this is coming from, but because this was entertained you have a balanced response above.

everyone_is_so_sure said:
People here claim that they are high all the time. That meditation is better than drugs.

Then why are you all so miserable?

People who are actually high aren’t constantly miserable, sniping at each other, fighting, getting each other banned, and blaming enemy curses.

1 - We are in the midst of a war on a global scale in which the enemy is trying by all possible means to crush the mind and will of the people in order to enslave them.
2 - Meditation, being also a cleansing process, can sometimes bring out negative thoughts, emotions, energies, that have been repressed.
3 - People under the influence of drugs have an altered view of reality, a person who meditates aims to see reality in the face as it is. We don't go hunting for fairy unicorns.
4 - The fact that there are more or less animated discussions in itself is partly a positive thing.
It is right for people to confront each other, even during a quarrel it can come out sides of the character or weaknesses on which one has to work.

There is a lot of love in this place, as most people here feel and interact like we are a family. You might see some small disagreements, but nothing different than the small problems that all brothers have with each other sometimes.

Anything worse or more serious than that is not involving family. There are some hateful bad people who make accounts here for no other reason than to try to cause problems for everybody, and try to influence people to make bad choices. These are the people we don't like because they only have bad intentions and there is nothing good about them.

If somebody has made some mistakes, or they are not perfect, that is fine as long as they are a good person with good intentions we will try to help them to be a healthier, stronger, and better person.

my homeboy here thinks the only people part of the JOS are the ones who post. Very naive, most SS don’t post or very rarely they do.

meditation is not only being “happy” (a sermon from HPHC made this very clear) but rather advance and go through all the stages, you might feel happy as you might feel low sometimes and it’s normal

People here claim that they are high all the time.

Proof or STFU. Which "people"? Are they regular members or one post trolls? As far as I am aware, nobody claims that. Meditation doesn't cause you to be high all the time, only up to a few hours later and that if you are extremely advanced. It depends on the kind of meditation you are doing. In SS, people mostly do meditations to empower their souls, not to "feel high". This isn't about just a feeling. Even if you don't feel "high" it still doesn't matter much. If you think chasing a feeling is the most important thing, you need to aim higher.

Again proof or STFU. Who is "sniping at eachother" and "trying to get eachother banned"? If you want to make that stupid claim, post examples of regular long-time members who do this to each other all the time rather than an one-time misunderstanding. There are people who are long time members with whom I disagree on certain things from time to time, but I never try to claim they are jews or trying to get them banned.

On the other hand, there are some people who clearly don't belong here and are here only to push their delusional beliefs, usually New Agers or fake Satanists or trolls with single-digit post count. These shouldn't be here, and I will call them out. One of them is you, as you asked these very same questions from a different account before.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:
This place is ridiculous! This is always what I get here! Nothing but hate and judgement! This place is beyond toxic! Even the long-standing members here constantly snipe, and fight with each other, and get each other banned. Beyond ridiculous! Did you ever think you might catch more flies with honey?

By the way, we're not interested in "catching more flies" by telling people what they want to hear. That's what New Agers do. We are not interested in "converting" people, all we do is open a door to them and it's totally their choice if they want to walk in.

Something tells me you're this "Aldrick" person, you're literally repeating the same crap as him.

Maybe you should read the site more about the different kinds of meditation instead of making up dumb assumptions.

As about ourselves, Spiritual Satanists, we are strong warriors, not kumbaya hippies. We work to fight and destroy the enemy, and emotions like hate and anger are important for that purpose. We don't work to suppress them, and if there was a meditation which suppresed them it would be dangerous as it would make you a zombie. We don't seek to be pasty-faced zombies unlike the Buddhists, because there is a war going on.

Another person also made a good point:

Saturn666 said:
3 - People under the influence of drugs have an altered view of reality, a person who meditates aims to see reality in the face as it is. We don't go hunting for fairy unicorns.

Spiritual Satanism is mostly about "red-pilling" yourself and seeing the ugly truth rather than living in a fantasy world where you feel delusionally happy all the time. Opening yourself to the Astral and seeing the truth without rosy-coated glasses can cause you to feel depressed or angry for some time until you get over it. It's not a "love and oneness" thing that New Agers claim.

I don't agree with the topic headline. Some people here might be miserable but far from everyone as far as I can see.
There are a lot of trolls, infiltrators etc. with bad motives and it's thus easy to get sort of blamed for being one if you post about controversial things or are in favor of certain things (I've noticed), but that's also understandable to me.
I've read people saying JoS consists of very paranoid people, but considering the amount of infiltrators who want to destroy JoS I think it's kind of legitimate to be a bit worried there. I for one do not consider myself miserable :)

Google translite:
Hi
Sometimes you forget to be happy, that's all. Other than that, you can't be comfortable when you have thousands of problems to deal with. But it's nice to have things that bring me inner happiness. nice to have my family

xlnt said:
I don't agree with the topic headline. Some people here might be miserable but far from everyone as far as I can see.

Oh, don't you see? The OP is a really advanced person who has completed the Magnum Opus (and achieved Retardedness, according to Aquarius) so he can really know all our mental states all the time and can see that we're clearly miserable all the time. If the OP says that, it must be true! It's definitely not a case of psychological projection, of a person projecting his own feelings/beliefs to others and accusing them of whatever he feels/does himself!

xlnt said:
There are a lot of trolls, infiltrators etc. with bad motives and it's thus easy to get sort of blamed for being one if you post about controversial things or are in favor of certain things (I've noticed), but that's also understandable to me.
I've read people saying JoS consists of very paranoid people, but considering the amount of infiltrators who want to destroy JoS I think it's kind of legitimate to be a bit worried there. I for one do not consider myself miserable :)

In many cases this is literal gaslighting as the very jews/enemy infiltrators who are trolling and attacking people are accusing long-time members of being paranoid. The OP is a perfect example, as it has been attacking us and accusing us of that same thing under many different accounts. Compare these posts:

fadsijodhegrniujo said:
This place is ridiculous! This is always what I get here! Nothing but hate and judgement! This place is beyond toxic! Even the long-standing members here constantly snipe, and fight with each other, and get each other banned. Beyond ridiculous! Did you ever think you might catch more flies with honey?

Literally the same person. But wait, it goes back further than this:

Lulu said:
Hi there, you don't know me but I know you. I have been lurking on this forum for years. I guess my main question is why are ya so hostile to new folks? I've seen people labled as Jews just for asking straight forward questions. :roll:

Who knows how many other accounts that person has made before, as it claims to has been lurking here for years.

A sincere person, and not an infiltrator and who has been lurking here, obviously knows that we are attacked and trolled all the time and it's easy for some people to be carried overboard and falsely accuse someone for being a troll. But this happens rarely. And the only reason one can pretend to not know that and blame us instead is if that person is a troll or trying to cause trouble.

Rational Satanist said:
xlnt said:

In many cases this is literal gaslighting as the very jews/enemy infiltrators who are trolling and attacking people are accusing long-time members of being paranoid. The OP is a perfect example, as it has been attacking us and accusing us of that same thing under many different accounts. Compare these posts:

fadsijodhegrniujo said:

Literally the same person. But wait, it goes back further than this:

Lulu said:
Hi there, you don't know me but I know you. I have been lurking on this forum for years. I guess my main question is why are ya so hostile to new folks? I've seen people labled as Jews just for asking straight forward questions. :roll:

Who knows how many other accounts that person has made before, as it claims to has been lurking here for years.

A sincere person, and not an infiltrator and who has been lurking here, obviously knows that we are attacked and trolled all the time and it's easy for some people to be carried overboard and falsely accuse someone for being a troll. But this happens rarely. And the only reason one can pretend to not know that and blame us instead is if that person is a troll or trying to cause trouble.

I agree with all of your speculations about these accounts being the same person save for the last one you quoted, which is lulu. I think they might be someone different. I also believe the person with the same accounts to be the same person I might have known. The way of talking was very familiar. The person i am thinking of in fact talks just like that even in private. I've recieved conformation long ago that it's a rat for sure so ignore.

Shadowcat said:
I agree with all of your speculations about these accounts being the same person save for the last one you quoted, which is lulu. I think they might be someone different.

You are probably right. I was mostly looking for another account but I couldn't find it because the mods most likely deleted all its posts, so I posted the closest one that came to my mind. I also think that person is the same as this one:

Tetragramaton said:
You are so sectarian and blind, that you delete my messages. I wanted to debate and share views, and ask questions about jewish culture, but it is impossible because mods are so whiner and have to moderate EVERY FUCKING MESSAGE that is sent to the forum.

keep crying and stupidly complaining about jews. It would be funny to see a bunch of mental insane people like you doing a "Reverse Torah Ritual", thinking that reversing hebrew alphabet will actually do anything to us.

pd: moderador o quien me lea, tus MUERTOS

Different post, but same whiny attitude. Also shitty google translate. Protip: Before you use jewgle translate to translate something to Spanish, make sure you correct its spelling and grammar, like "you are dead" instead of "your dead".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back