Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOL

Mageson666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFfg1IxscuY

We draw that conclusion based on the above clip obtained by Mediaite, showing behind the scenes footage of a furious O’Donnell absolutely going bananas in what appear to be breaks in his show.

The video, which lasts a full eight minutes, is a collection of clips from one evening given O’Donnell’s consistent outfit and show the MSNBC anchor fuming about earpiece malfunctions, blasting off obscenities and screaming at his staff. We were able to link it back to the August 29 show.

After introducing a clip about President Donald Trump, O’Donnell pauses, and during what one can presume was the clip going on air, a sudden flush of anger creeps onto his face.

Frist there was insanity in his ear piece.....

Then there was the hammering! "Stop the hammering!" He yelled with massive amounts of profanity when leaping up from his chair enraged as his pants filled with a brown substance as his heart raced with the stress of a thousand rages......

But on one could stop the Hammering because its Hammer Time.....

giphy.gif

The best part is how the dude in the sound studio was reacting to him with that bored monotone voice..... It shows this talking head is normally just a total asshole to everyone all the time. This is a normal day at the job with this guy.

Here's a version edited down just to the good parts (with added horror effects): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFfg1IxscuY

I think the hammering he's hearing is our RTR's dropping onto his head like a maul. :mrgreen:

I get the feeling that Tucker Carlson is probably the one news show person who is not like this. The rest of them all seem to be just assholes in real life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back