Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dating, but there's a problem.

Nazidruid83

So I been noticing a lot of things lately when I try to date someone. Every woman I have ever met, has complained about a guy sending them dick pics, wanting just sex, complain about getting hurt, and all kinds of other shit. And next thing I know they turn around doing exactly the sane things these guys do. I mean wtf

I am always honest. I approach women with giving a chance and usually I will give the benefit of doubt. I'm a person with manners and I'm not desperate either. But for fuck's sake....

It's so bad that everyone I ever met is materialistic, gold diggers, superficial and often claims to be Xian. Play games and I don't know. I have never seen anything like it but I keep attracting these types of women! Constantly getting hurt and used for sex just because they are bored or whatever. Believe me it's a very real thing.

So I started to question myself. What am I doing wrong? Is it me or them or both maybe? Is it because the majority are Christians or majority is materialistic? I mean I don't know.

But I am desperate to change my results. Make improvements on my love life especially resolving the issues I have with meditation or what not. Any advice would help

Nazidruid83 said:

So I started to question myself. What am I doing wrong? Is it me or them or both maybe? Is it because the majority are Christians or majority is materialistic? I mean I don't know.

But I am desperate to change my results. Make improvements on my love life especially resolving the issues I have with meditation or what not. Any advice would help

Unfortunately I have to say that yes, many people are like this, the majority. But not "all" women let alone all people. You can do a working to change around this situation. Find a good date on the SS calendar and begin your working, to find better suited partners for you and your needs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unfortunately I have to say that yes, many people are like this, the majority. But not "all" women let alone all people. You can do a working to change around this situation. Find a good date on the SS calendar and begin your working, to find better suited partners for you and your needs.
Hp, I have a question and I think you are the only reliable person that I can ask. If you have time, can I contact you?

A lot of white men have told me that they went to eastern Europe to find a good wife. Those in the same circles have went to Brazil and Argentina too.

Yes I concurr with your findings and HPs input. Most people lack the depth and maturity for something serious, males and females,, and as a result I've nearly given up myself.

As far as a working I would recommend a venus square when venus is in pisces. This will be sound the beginning of April around the 5 to 7th I believe. So whenever venus enters pisces start the material venus square that following friday. I am doing the same and hoping for the best.

Nazidruid83 said:
So I been noticing a lot of things lately when I try to date someone. Every woman I have ever met, has complained about a guy sending them dick pics, wanting just sex, complain about getting hurt, and all kinds of other shit. And next thing I know they turn around doing exactly the sane things these guys do. I mean wtf

I am always honest. I approach women with giving a chance and usually I will give the benefit of doubt. I'm a person with manners and I'm not desperate either. But for fuck's sake....

It's so bad that everyone I ever met is materialistic, gold diggers, superficial and often claims to be Xian. Play games and I don't know. I have never seen anything like it but I keep attracting these types of women! Constantly getting hurt and used for sex just because they are bored or whatever. Believe me it's a very real thing.

Where are you meeting these women? Are you using online dating, or are you meeting them at clubs, etc.?

Don't forget you can always ask for a succubus. I did, precisely for this reason, and I have zero regrets.

Bible_Burner said:
Nazidruid83 said:

Where are you meeting these women? Are you using online dating, or are you meeting them at clubs, etc.?

I am meeting them basically everywhere online and offline. I don't go to bars or clubs. I usually end up meeting them at social events, work places,etc

Nazidruid83 said:
Bible_Burner said:
Nazidruid83 said:

I am meeting them basically everywhere online and offline. I don't go to bars or clubs. I usually end up meeting them at social events, work places,etc

You need to put yourself in the best position to meet high-quality women. I would definitely ditch online as most attractive women do not need it, and the women on these apps are mostly looking for attention. Not saying its impossible, but if you are not looking for vapid flings, I would spend my time elsewhere.

Yoga Studios, Charity events, Libraries, Humanitarian activities such as local trash clean ups etc. are places where you are going to increase the likelihood of meeting a high-quality woman.

You should also do some self-reflection. What makes you deserving of a high-quality partner?

You are a Satanist, and that makes you a cut above the rest. You can do the workings to attract a partner or ask the gods.

But, do you have your life together including your own place, steady income, etc.?
Are you confident?
Do you dress well and take care of your body?
Have you resolved any early life traumas or karma that could play out in the course of the relationship?
Are you an interesting person with interesting hobbies?
Are you clear with your intentions from the beginning even though you risk turning some people off?
Are you needy and feel like you need to talk to a girl every single day?
Are you willing to disagree and set boundaries such as prioritizing satan etc. in the relationship as a male?

Because if you are not a high-value male, then it doesn't matter what you do because you will repel quality women away.

A very good book I recommend is called "Models - Attracting Women Through Honesty" which delves into these topics more without resorting to cheap tricks or pick-up strategies.

Best of luck.

Bible_Burner said:
Nazidruid83 said:
Bible_Burner said:

You need to put yourself in the best position to meet high-quality women. I would definitely ditch online as most attractive women do not need it, and the women on these apps are mostly looking for attention. Not saying its impossible, but if you are not looking for vapid flings, I would spend my time elsewhere.

Yoga Studios, Charity events, Libraries, Humanitarian activities such as local trash clean ups etc. are places where you are going to increase the likelihood of meeting a high-quality woman.

You should also do some self-reflection. What makes you deserving of a high-quality partner?

You are a Satanist, and that makes you a cut above the rest. You can do the workings to attract a partner or ask the gods.

But, do you have your life together including your own place, steady income, etc.?
Are you confident?
Do you dress well and take care of your body?
Have you resolved any early life traumas or karma that could play out in the course of the relationship?
Are you an interesting person with interesting hobbies?
Are you clear with your intentions from the beginning even though you risk turning some people off?
Are you needy and feel like you need to talk to a girl every single day?
Are you willing to disagree and set boundaries such as prioritizing satan etc. in the relationship as a male?

Because if you are not a high-value male, then it doesn't matter what you do because you will repel quality women away.

A very good book I recommend is called "Models - Attracting Women Through Honesty" which delves into these topics more without resorting to cheap tricks or pick-up strategies.

Best of luck.

Thank you for that. I actually had one point had that book but I ended up giving it away.

I've seen a lot of threads on different forums lately where guys complain a lot about women of today especially in the big cities like the inner part of Stockholm here in Sweden etc. I think this is an effect of many things like feminism, racemix propaganda, Tinder, "Sex and the city" lifestyle which is promoted to women and women are also more receptive to media manipulation generally speaking, and have a greater tendency to follow trends in order to "fit in" etc. It's crazy how many men feel that they have to visit another country in order to find a decent woman. I've heard that Tinder, Snapchat and the rest of it makes it easier for women to choose the top high status men, leaving out the majority of ordinary men.

I personally think that the best chances of meeting someone is when you are at a level of being 100% satisfied being single.
Someone who is the opposite of that will always come off as needy/desperate which is a turnoff.
In order to be fully satisfied being single it's important to be social with friends, hobbies and to better yourself in different ways. One way of bettering yourself can also be to socialize more with women and people in general.
Real love for me is when two soulmates find each other which is something that seldom occurs, perhaps a only a few times in life. Tinder has absolutely zero to do with that in my opinion. It's a lame excuse for a sex-app basically. It's also always way more attractive to approach women IRL, but in order to feel fully comfortable doing that - again - self improvement is necessary. It's the key to everything.

I don't know if you want a female perspective, but if you do, I have some things to add aside from the mostly good advice people have given already. I am not a 10/10 or anything, I am just the average Jane. I have a boyfriend and a few failed experiences before that as my credentials. This is all my opinion, so think what you want of it.

I'm gonna start off by commenting on your OP. Human beings are hypocrites. A lot of women like attention, myself no exception. So do men, but I digress. It seems, to sum it up simply, these women think they are but they are not ready for relationships (or in the goldigger's case, don't want one). You have to understand that monogamous long term relationships are extremely draining and difficult, in my case it has been one of the hardest things in my life. People who tell you it's easy are bullshitting you. Make sure when you are doing your working that you stress that you want someone ready for a relationship.

I don't think a lot of men realise how many guys don't genuinely smile at us, particularly when interacting. It sure beats being sneered and leered at by a mile. I remember one guy came into work and the way he smiled at me, his confidence filled up the room, I was shocked and I couldn't help but smile myself. I don't think I can describe it in words.
I would have asked him out if I wasn't taken. He was a dwarf.

Clothing wise, you could branch out and try new styles, colours too. That is the only way to learn what suits you. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, you could try second hand stores, or I like to use Depop, a second hand app with lots of modern brands/styles.

Money wise, as long as you have money and ambition, the women worth dating don't usually mind. If you can get a job that you are happy to go to, that would probably help too, since it will make you happier (more confident). If you can spoil her with what you have, even if it's a treat from the drive thru at Maccas, that's all that matters. Generosity is so attractive, you don't need a lot of money to have it.

I want to close with a few comments. If you are a good person with good intentions, you deserve love. Never lose sight of that. I know it is hard for men, women are guarded and distrustful from their own dating or personal crap. Please don't allow yourself to become bitter about it, it will cause more problems than it will solve. Please keep at it, there's someone out there for you just waiting to enjoy what you have to give.

Soul Wings said:
I don't know if you want a female perspective, but if you do, I have some things to add aside from the mostly good advice people have given already. I am not a 10/10 or anything, I am just the average Jane. I have a boyfriend and a few failed experiences before that as my credentials. This is all my opinion, so think what you want of it.

I'm gonna start off by commenting on your OP. Human beings are hypocrites. A lot of women like attention, myself no exception. So do men, but I digress. It seems, to sum it up simply, these women think they are but they are not ready for relationships (or in the goldigger's case, don't want one). You have to understand that monogamous long term relationships are extremely draining and difficult, in my case it has been one of the hardest things in my life. People who tell you it's easy are bullshitting you. Make sure when you are doing your working that you stress that you want someone ready for a relationship.

I don't think a lot of men realise how many guys don't genuinely smile at us, particularly when interacting. It sure beats being sneered and leered at by a mile. I remember one guy came into work and the way he smiled at me, his confidence filled up the room, I was shocked and I couldn't help but smile myself. I don't think I can describe it in words.

Clothing wise, you could branch out and try new styles, colours too. That is the only way to learn what suits you. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, you could try second hand stores, or I like to use Depop, a second hand app with lots of modern brands/styles.

Money wise, as long as you have money and ambition, the women worth dating don't usually mind. If you can get a job that you are happy to go to, that would probably help too, since it will make you happier (more confident). If you can spoil her with what you have, even if it's a treat from the drive thru at Maccas, that's all that matters. Generosity is so attractive, you don't need a lot of money to have it.

I want to close with a few comments. If you are a good person with good intentions, you deserve love. Never lose sight of that. I know it is hard for men, women are guarded and distrustful from their own dating or personal crap. Please don't allow yourself to become bitter about it, it will cause more problems than it will solve. Please keep at it, there's someone out there for you just waiting to enjoy what you have to give.

There are many reasons why monogamous relationships in the current state of the world are draining. For one knowledge about astrology and elements of the soul have been removed and are just looked at as bs and not taken seriously when looking at synastry is all important in a match.

Second of all due to brainwashing most peoples values are not prioritized, out of place, or they, the majority really, just grow up with the wrong kind of values. Oversexualization and instant gratification is rampant, and the more sex partners one has the less capacity they will have for forming a strong attachment to someone. Sex goes past just getting off but is something that allows one to merge with someone on all levels with also spiritual. A lot of people take sex for granted like a toy and treat it really superficially.

The majority of people are also very immature and prideful in nature and selfish as a result of having dirty souls and operating on low levels.

All of these things combined makes for a very draining endeavor when wanting monogamy. If one cannot be self aware on all levels, mature and know what they want out of life, and is littered with problems and hang ups there will always be difficulty. Some people just have the luck of running into someone this takes a lot less effort with (but none will be effortless none the less) as a result of good synastry and other things, like little problems with the above.

I mentioned in another post awhile back how i personally find it best when two people meet when they are very young and impressionable still so that they may mature and grow together and because the first love is always the strongest. a jaded mid 20 year old and older from repeated heartache is going to have to put in more effort to have the capacity to open up an already damaged and calloused over heart, and even if successful will not be completely the same as before which results in being even further drained from having to put extra energy into something that was not required before. this can be fixed with workings and magick but this again takes time and energy.

Point being it will never be perfect but it should not have to be as difficult as it often is, but it is so because of the way things are which we are trying to change. People relate to one another the way they do, or don't rather, as a result of lack of spiritual growth. Here's to looking forward to better times when those issues are resolved and humanity actually evolves.

Shadowcat said:
Soul Wings said:

There are many reasons why monogamous relationships in the current state of the world are draining. For one knowledge about astrology and elements of the soul have been removed and are just looked at as bs and not taken seriously when looking at synastry is all important in a match.

Second of all due to brainwashing most peoples values are not prioritized, out of place, or they, the majority really, just grow up with the wrong kind of values. Oversexualization and instant gratification is rampant, and the more sex partners one has the less capacity they will have for forming a strong attachment to someone. Sex goes past just getting off but is something that allows one to merge with someone on all levels with also spiritual. A lot of people take sex for granted like a toy and treat it really superficially.

The majority of people are also very immature and prideful in nature and selfish as a result of having dirty souls and operating on low levels.

All of these things combined makes for a very draining endeavor when wanting monogamy. If one cannot be self aware on all levels, mature and know what they want out of life, and is littered with problems and hang ups there will always be difficulty. Some people just have the luck of running into someone this takes a lot less effort with (but none will be effortless none the less) as a result of good synastry and other things, like little problems with the above.

I mentioned in another post awhile back how i personally find it best when two people meet when they are very young and impressionable still so that they may mature and grow together and because the first love is always the strongest. a jaded mid 20 year old and older from repeated heartache is going to have to put in more effort to have the capacity to open up an already damaged and calloused over heart, and even if successful will not be completely the same as before which results in being even further drained from having to put extra energy into something that was not required before. this can be fixed with workings and magick but this again takes time and energy.

Point being it will never be perfect but it should not have to be as difficult as it often is, but it is so because of the way things are which we are trying to change. People relate to one another the way they do, or don't rather, as a result of lack of spiritual growth. Here's to looking forward to better times when those issues are resolved and humanity actually evolves.
This is because of Birth Control which allows men and women to have sex without repercussions. Sex comes with responsibility and the chance of having children and if men want to have sex without responsibility that's where prostitutes come in. When responsibility is taken off of the sexual act it can used for hedonistic purposes or to establish a power dynamic. Men cannot really cheat with modern paternity laws if they can't use protection. So if the feminists really want to work towards female interests of having a long term partner and a family they should work to reverse the damage caused by the sexual revolution which treats sex as a commodity and objectifies women. Why would men commit when they have so many options running around smashing everything. This in turn damages women's pairbonding mechanism and they do the same to other naive men which then causes them to act the same way. Everything becomes a circular chain of doom. All of the modern day problems of the sex relations are centered around the sexual revolution and there is no way to counteract this even if you are for the sexual revolution. As western countries have shown us this revolution has failed (but achieved its true objectives of lowering the white birth rate). In previous times Sex always came with responsibility of raising a family and children. If you take all of that off ,it turns into this ridiculous thing where people are searching for "love" eternally and being eternally unhappy. But it does benefit the Globalist doctrine of Depopulation by any means necessary. Infact they don't want women to naturally have children and want everyone to be only have children through test tubes after the effects of the vaccines on fertility become apparent(only a select few rich would be able to reproduce furthering mass depopulation). All of this Gender War BS is just a smokescreen for a larger Mass Depopulation agenda.

https://clarkesworldmagazine.com/bucklin_09_17/

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jun/27/parents-can-look-foetus-real-time-artificial-wombs-future

The entire Feminist movement was carefully crafted in order to remove women from their hierarchical places in society and debase them as sex objects before completely phasing them out. Women have been the worst affected by this female liberation movement.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
Soul Wings said:

This is because of Birth Control which allows men and women to have sex without repercussions. Sex comes with responsibility and the chance of having children and if men want to have sex without responsibility that's where prostitutes come in. When responsibility is taken off of the sexual act it can used for hedonistic purposes or to establish a power dynamic. Men cannot really cheat with modern paternity laws if they can't use protection. So if the feminists really want to work towards female interests of having a long term partner and a family they should work to reverse the damage caused by the sexual revolution which treats sex as a commodity and objectifies women. Why would men commit when they have so many options running around smashing everything. This in turn damages women's pairbonding mechanism and they do the same to other naive men which then causes them to act the same way. Everything becomes a circular chain of doom. All of the modern day problems of the sex relations are centered around the sexual revolution and there is no way to counteract this even if you are for the sexual revolution. As western countries have shown us this revolution has failed (but achieved its true objectives of lowering the white birth rate). In previous times Sex always came with responsibility of raising a family and children. If you take all of that off ,it turns into this ridiculous thing where people are searching for "love" eternally and being eternally unhappy. But it does benefit the Globalist doctrine of Depopulation by any means necessary. Infact they don't want women to naturally have children and want everyone to be only have children through test tubes after the effects of the vaccines on fertility become apparent(only a select few rich would be able to reproduce furthering mass depopulation). All of this Gender War BS is just a smokescreen for a larger Mass Depopulation agenda.

https://clarkesworldmagazine.com/bucklin_09_17/

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jun/27/parents-can-look-foetus-real-time-artificial-wombs-future

The entire Feminist movement was carefully crafted in order to remove women from their hierarchical places in society and debase them as sex objects before completely phasing them out. Women have been the worst affected by this female liberation movement.

I am aware of the jewish fabricated war between the sexes in all its forms of which is not limited to feminism. How relations between the sexes has deteriorated and How they are constantly blaming each other for everything is something I want nothing to do with. It is nonsense and insane. This yet another problem I focus on trying to rectify from my part with spiritual warfare.

If my upcoming venus square attracts a good trustworthy partner I can have a normal dynamic with that isn't brainwashed by jewish filth I will be very happy. Pill or no pill I have never and never will invest in someone intimately physically or emotionally that doesn't want something serious.

I think even with prostitution there is a responsibility with sex as being close to someone this way can make you take in things from the other person's soul for good or ill. All the more reason to be selective which has an accountability all on its own.

This is also good for the act and everyone all around as well as it is probably best when done well with clean souls and bodies. Sexual work is something that is also spiritual. It's a release for the body and soul.

xlnt said:
I've seen a lot of threads on different forums lately where guys complain a lot about women of today especially in the big cities like the inner part of Stockholm here in Sweden etc. I think this is an effect of many things like feminism, racemix propaganda, Tinder, "Sex and the city" lifestyle which is promoted to women and women are also more receptive to media manipulation generally speaking, and have a greater tendency to follow trends in order to "fit in" etc. It's crazy how many men feel that they have to visit another country in order to find a decent woman. I've heard that Tinder, Snapchat and the rest of it makes it easier for women to choose the top high status men, leaving out the majority of ordinary men.

I personally think that the best chances of meeting someone is when you are at a level of being 100% satisfied being single.
Someone who is the opposite of that will always come off as needy/desperate which is a turnoff.
In order to be fully satisfied being single it's important to be social with friends, hobbies and to better yourself in different ways. One way of bettering yourself can also be to socialize more with women and people in general.
Real love for me is when two soulmates find each other which is something that seldom occurs, perhaps a only a few times in life. Tinder has absolutely zero to do with that in my opinion. It's a lame excuse for a sex-app basically. It's also always way more attractive to approach women IRL, but in order to feel fully comfortable doing that - again - self improvement is necessary. It's the key to everything.

I wouldn't say women have a greater tendency to follow trends and more receptive to media manipulation. A lot of men have turned exactly into brainwashed carbon-copies as well: either rude or overly polite, insensitive, emotionally impaired (such as unaware of emotions and feelings, repressing them, etc), egocentric, carefree, opportunistic, into heavy drinking cultures... I could go on.

I also disagree with being 100% satisfied being single. It is a natural need for the majority to have a monogamous partner. If someone is turned off by that, then they are not mature enough to be with anyone. So, one should think twice (or two hundred times) about even insisting. These are average people and will add no value to your life, rather they will detract from it and bring you to mud level overtime, if you allow them. That's the case for anyone with a 12 year-old mindset and an adult body (18+).

I agree with you on Tinder and soulmates, and also thing that all the rest is obviously important, without being tied to a minority need of being 100% satisfied single.

Soul Wings said:
TK Maxx is also great for treasure-hunting, often finding garments with a minimum 50% discount. For example, I got a few Brooks Brothers khakis for £19.99 each, which more than a 80% discount. A few countries have this store, including LB and the USA. It's best to go in-store, because the online shop doesn't purposefully show everything and doesn't allow you to look for certain brands specifically.

You, Bible_Burner and Shadowcat have provided the best advice in this topic, in my opinion. I wish I could add something lol

Stormblood said:
xlnt said:

I wouldn't say women have a greater tendency to follow trends and more receptive to media manipulation. A lot of men have turned exactly into brainwashed carbon-copies as well: either rude or overly polite, insensitive, emotionally impaired (such as unaware of emotions and feelings, repressing them, etc), egocentric, carefree, opportunistic, into heavy drinking cultures... I could go on.

I also disagree with being 100% satisfied being single. It is a natural need for the majority to have a monogamous partner. If someone is turned off by that, then they are not mature enough to be with anyone. So, one should think twice (or two hundred times) about even insisting. These are average people and will add no value to your life, rather they will detract from it and bring you to mud level overtime, if you allow them. That's the case for anyone with a 12 year-old mindset and an adult body (18+).

I agree with you on Tinder and soulmates, and also thing that all the rest is obviously important, without being tied to a minority need of being 100% satisfied single.

Well women are after all a bit more followers and men a bit more leaders. It's in the nature of the genders; passive and active etc.

I myself think that it could be awesome to find a good woman to share my life with but it's not like I'm depressed for not being in that situation right now. Many people go into relationships to "get love" without loving themselves first, resulting in disaster when the relationship ends. They way I see it my life's happiness depends on me first and foremost, which is a lesson from previous relationships. A real man should not be needy but rather solid as a rock.

Somebody wrote in another thread cleverly that it's better to find someone you enjoy being in the company of, a soulmate if you will, rather then trying to find someone to feel crazy in love with, since that feeling is temporary and in a way kind of shallow. To build up a future with someone to have kids and everything with means so much more than that, even if the feeling of being loved by someone can be awesome too. We are social creatures who feel good when being social with good people and also having kids eventually which is a source of feeling fullfilled and happy. I don't know if parenthood is my kind of deal but I can understand the value of it. It's also a gamble; it could result in divorce, kids getting in trouble etc. but without that gamble there is no chance of winning.

xlnt said:
Well women are after all a bit more followers and men a bit more leaders. It's in the nature of the genders; passive and active etc.

Definitely leaders in not being even able to manage their own life properly, or inspire other people with good examples. Harsh brainwashed reality aside, it's no doubt that leadership is a masculine trait ruled by Aries and the Sun, but it does not mean men are more leaders, because the majority doesn't have either of them in a prominent position in their chart. A difference needs to be made between the ideal/archetype and tangible reality. If all men were more leaders, society would not work at all. Leadership is quality possessed by few, and rightfully so. Otherwise, it would be chaos.

Because of the lack of leadership, modern men rally in pack where they can use negative peer pressure to enforce detrimental behaviours on each other.

Like I said, due to the curses of the enemy, both genders are equally susceptible to sheep mentality which results in harmful social behaviour, which would be called anti-social in a healthy (=SS) society.

As far as needs go, every individual has needs of a different host of things, each ruled by a chakra. Social life and love are two of these. A man alone cannot survive. They die. Hence, why we form families and create civilisations. As far as generalisations go, the Hollywood inspired one of "a real man should..." really has no place anywhere, as you cannot make all men be exactly the same. That's what the enemy does, so I would shy away from this mindset, if I were you. Your example would be especially detrimental to men with prominent Pisces, Cancer, Libra... as you would be asking them to kill a prominent trait of their personality based on standards that don't even apply to them, which creates a domino effect in other areas of their life.

The thing I find wrong about the statement in the other thread you quoted is the use of language. "Being in love" cannot be quantified as temporary and shallow. If that is the case, then it's not love at all. It's a crush, it's infatuation, it's other things which are less potent and need to be reinforced by hard work, commitment. Things going easily is utopia too and it may not be last forever, as relationships require compromise because you're two different persons, not one and the same. Even that feeling of "enjoying the company" of someone can easily fade, if one or both individuals do not make time for each, respect each other and work to improve the quality of their relationship. Fading in fact is what usually happens nowadays, especially in the gay world. This is because people are either impatient, want things to magically fall into place without making any effort whatsoever, or simply do not take the other person and their connection seriously enough because they think only of themselves (very often).

Jack said:
A lot of white men have told me that they went to eastern Europe to find a good wife.
Great idea once the resources are accumulated. Resources likely aren’t necessary as I am simply so physically superior to the Slavic men that the women will fawn over me and I will leave with a harem to work on my farm.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Jack said:
A lot of white men have told me that they went to eastern Europe to find a good wife.
Great idea once the resources are accumulated. Resources likely aren’t necessary as I am simply so physically superior to the Slavic men that the women will fawn over me and I will leave with a harem to work on my farm.
100% Bavarian Phenotype ? Go to Russia. It's commonly accepted nowadays that one man can be shared by multiple women because of the severe lack of men due to variety of reasons. It's so bad that white women are pairing up with Uzbeks and Tazaks.

Jack said:
100% Bavarian Phenotype ? Go to Russia. It's commonly accepted nowadays that one man can be shared by multiple women because of the severe lack of men due to variety of reasons. It's so bad that white women are pairing up with Uzbeks and Tazaks.

Do you have a source for this claim? Or any way to verify this?

Stormblood said:
xlnt said:

Definitely leaders in not being even able to manage their own life properly, or inspire other people with good examples. Harsh brainwashed reality aside, it's no doubt that leadership is a masculine trait ruled by Aries and the Sun, but it does not mean men are more leaders, because the majority doesn't have either of them in a prominent position in their chart. A difference needs to be made between the ideal/archetype and tangible reality. If all men were more leaders, society would not work at all. Leadership is quality possessed by few, and rightfully so. Otherwise, it would be chaos.

Because of the lack of leadership, modern men rally in pack where they can use negative peer pressure to enforce detrimental behaviours on each other.

Like I said, due to the curses of the enemy, both genders are equally susceptible to sheep mentality which results in harmful social behaviour, which would be called anti-social in a healthy (=SS) society.

As far as needs go, every individual has needs of a different host of things, each ruled by a chakra. Social life and love are two of these. A man alone cannot survive. They die. Hence, why we form families and create civilisations. As far as generalisations go, the Hollywood inspired one of "a real man should..." really has no place anywhere, as you cannot make all men be exactly the same. That's what the enemy does, so I would shy away from this mindset, if I were you. Your example would be especially detrimental to men with prominent Pisces, Cancer, Libra... as you would be asking them to kill a prominent trait of their personality based on standards that don't even apply to them, which creates a domino effect in other areas of their life.

The thing I find wrong about the statement in the other thread you quoted is the use of language. "Being in love" cannot be quantified as temporary and shallow. If that is the case, then it's not love at all. It's a crush, it's infatuation, it's other things which are less potent and need to be reinforced by hard work, commitment. Things going easily is utopia too and it may not be last forever, as relationships require compromise because you're two different persons, not one and the same. Even that feeling of "enjoying the company" of someone can easily fade, if one or both individuals do not make time for each, respect each other and work to improve the quality of their relationship. Fading in fact is what usually happens nowadays, especially in the gay world. This is because people are either impatient, want things to magically fall into place without making any effort whatsoever, or simply do not take the other person and their connection seriously enough because they think only of themselves (very often).

Many men are brainwashed NPC's but I would say women follow trends a bit more in the end; especially trends designed for women to follow like feminism of today, racemixing etc. In my opinion at least. And an ideal man should be solid and not needy even if many are the opposite.
It's never been easy to define what love really is but to me it's nothing more than you happening to like something or someone very much. The reason for it can be either shallow or deep, but the feeling itself is just a feeling. A relationship can also be shallow or deep regardless of feeling in love or not. Having a deep relationship and kids with someone who is a life-companion doesn't necessarily mean you are deeply in love even if that would be the ideal combination off course, but it does mean you have a social life when your genes is passed on and you thus have people to care for, educate and so on.

VoiceofEnki said:
Jack said:

This is true for America as well,
https://en.goodtimes.my/2019/11/14/russia-is-suffering-from-a-shortage-of-men-for-over-a-century/

However American women are more pickier and have more standards than Eastern European women. Atleast that's the basic understanding I have from my conversations with white men around the world.

VoiceofEnki said:
Jack said:

Actually wait a minute. Researching further the overall demographics of the younger age ranges don't have males as lower.
In all age groups until 34 years old, there were more men than women in Russia as of January 1, 2021. After that age, females outnumbered the male population in each category. The most represented age group of the country’s population was from 30 to 34 years old, with approximately 6.27 million women and 6.15 million men.

Although I guess since men's financial peak reaches later in life its still a viable option.

VoiceofEnki said:
Jack said:

There are more Women than Men in Russia, and good quality Men are rare to find there since the subhuman behavior of alcohol usage is widespread. I don't know about the polygamous part though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back