Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazing energy after final RTRs

SunPower666

Hi,
I was wondering:
1. why every time I do the final RTRs I immediately feel and see such an amazing energy that has no color (it feels so very much like a calm and very peaceful energy)
2. why there isn't any energy drain after doing the final RTRs?

what is the meaning of this?

SunPower666 said:
Hi,
I was wondering:
1. why every time I do the final RTRs I immediately feel and see such an amazing energy that has no color (it feels so very much like a calm and very peaceful energy)
2. why there isn't any energy drain after doing the final RTRs?

what is the meaning of this?

You felt peace and quiet because you are destroying the enemies filth. Congratulations do not stop! How you will feel in terms of energy after the RTR will depend on your own reserves. Some people don't feel phased by it and others feel sleepy and drained. I call it the "RTR itis". sometimes i get it (especially on ritual schedules because then i do more) and other times i don't. IF you ever feel drained uncomfortably, chant Satanama at least 40 times and or do a foundation meditation or a round of yoga. Foundation meditation is basically taking deep breaths, holding it for anywhere from 3 to 5 seconds or however long you thing is comfortable (don't over do it, that's dangerous) and feeling yourself absorbing energy into your entire being into every cell. This is the same type of breath you do for yoga as well when stretching.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back