Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Break through the inner walls of people in everyday life

SyrArisMarsMartin

Break through the inner walls of people in everyday life.
Without showing your true identity/orientation as a Soul, you can cunningly break the inner wall/programming of people, in your circle or outside of it. When you have the oppurtinity to get into a conversation, do it and try to dismantle their programming, show your light and truth. They need to hear an opposite voice, the real opposite voice.
Break them cunningly, open them and they will recieve better, what we too have recieved in the past.
"Respect the opinion of others" is bullshit, jews don't respect the opinion of others, they keep on spitting their shit everywhere they can, trying to make everyone a npc in their fantasy world.
We Satanists have a mouth, we use it as a weapon of truth, smartly and cunningly.

Useful would be to get to know about various brainwashing techniques there is a lot of info online about this also some books, get to know about the kinds of things the enemy does. You may or may not have to or want to use it back but it's useful to know when dealing with people who are confused still and in the enemy trap. You can counter a lot of it if your cleaver but actually waking someone up fully that depends on how much enemy energy and curses and whatever is in their soul.

When interacting with npc's or actors in jewish fantasy world, use lies if you have to, for your benefit or our cause.
We have to use everything we can to our benefit, since we are in a war and still on hostile artificial territory.
Safety first

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
When interacting with npc's or actors in jewish fantasy world, use lies if you have to, for your benefit or our cause.
We have to use everything we can to our benefit, since we are in a war and still on hostile artificial territory.
Safety first

Yeah but most people don't really know how to do this in a helpful way. That's why I suggested this. I actually one time used one of the techniques they used in a careful way on someone. It took quite awhile but it did work suddenly after awhile they snapped out of the Jewish programming. It also didn't harm the individual cause I wasn't programming anything bad but to be against the Jewish system.

Yeah this stuff works if your clever. I mean it worked to get them in that mess it can do the same to get them out.

slyscorpion said:
Useful would be to get to know about various brainwashing techniques there is a lot of info online about this also some books, get to know about the kinds of things the enemy does. You may or may not have to or want to use it back but it's useful to know when dealing with people who are confused still and in the enemy trap. You can counter a lot of it if your cleaver but actually waking someone up fully that depends on how much enemy energy and curses and whatever is in their soul.

Can you do me an energy reading on the spot, here? I saw people asking you for this, by being empathetic to energy.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Slyscorpion
Slyscorpion, can you please give me an energy reading here.
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

Can you do me an energy reading on the spot, here? I saw people asking you for this, by being empathetic to energy.

I am going to try I have some energy I have to cleanse away from myself a little more thats kind of really distracting why I didn't answer yet but figured I should just say this I will see what I pick up.

slyscorpion said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Slyscorpion
Slyscorpion, can you please give me an energy reading here.
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

I am going to try I have some energy I have to cleanse away from myself a little more thats kind of really distracting why I didn't answer yet but figured I should just say this I will see what I pick up.
Okay. Thank you. :)

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

"Energy Reading" 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Jack said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

"Energy Reading" 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I am truly curious, and this should be checked out. It wouldn't be fun to see a new SS getting false readings and getting harmed by empathetic misunderstandings. Maybe Slyscorpion is a great psychic undercover, and we should judge rightly. I'll wait my reading patiently, and you should join us as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back