Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My mind is silent almost all the time-is this good?

magus.immortalis

I don't really have a lot of thoughts. I read most people have 60 000 thoughts a day. I probably have under 100, I'm not kidding or bragging. It's really quiet. The plus side is that I hear my Incubus husband and spirit guardians really easily when they telepathically communicate with me.

I'm not sure about the down side. It takes effort to think. Is this a good thing? Or not?

A few times one of my Guardians pointed something out to me, and it took two tries to get the cogs in my mind to work before it registered what she was telling me. I was walking in front of my local library and there was a folded $20 bill on the ground. She pointed it out. I did not recognize it fully (which shouldn't happen, frankly. It's MONEY) and the second time she nudged me mentally was that she was telling me to pick it up (which I did, and put it away safely.)

Does anyone else have this dilemma? Is it a problem? How do you deal with it?

You are not aware of your thoughts, and if you are and your mind is silent, that should be something beautiful. However, if you have deficiencies and health issues, this should not be confused. Not having thoughts like a rainfall comes with clarity and powerful focus and line of thoughts and the control of the mind is higher.

magus.immortalis said:

How is your air or mercury in your chart? Try invoking air and see if it changes. Air rules quickness, speed, mental activity, agility, etc. So when you mention feeling like your brain is working slower, I think of air.

If you read about Mercury in Taurus - this reflects someone who takes longer to think. Of course, this can be balanced by other air in the chart, but what if the person had little?

If this actually is your issue, and if it is a high priority to solve, then December's Esbat is in Gemini.

Why would you want your mind to blast you with useless thoughts all day? Seems to me it’s much better to have a quiet mind with sharp and laser like focus and it would save you the work of ignoring all the useless stuff.

Blitzkreig said:
magus.immortalis said:

How is your air or mercury in your chart? Try invoking air and see if it changes. Air rules quickness, speed, mental activity, agility, etc. So when you mention feeling like your brain is working slower, I think of air.

If you read about Mercury in Taurus - this reflects someone who takes longer to think. Of course, this can be balanced by other air in the chart, but what if the person had little?

If this actually is your issue, and if it is a high priority to solve, then December's Esbat is in Gemini.

I have to look for my chart, but I will take your advice and try invoking air.
Thanks for your reply!

Woden said:
Hi Magus, haven't heard from you in a while.
Are you getting enough sleep and eating the right things?

Good score with that $20!

I'm alright, thanks. I post here and there on different topics sometimes.

Yeah, $20 was awesome, I'm glad I was walking by at that exact moment.

NakedPluto said:
You are not aware of your thoughts, and if you are and your mind is silent, that should be something beautiful. However, if you have deficiencies and health issues, this should not be confused. Not having thoughts like a rainfall comes with clarity and powerful focus and line of thoughts and the control of the mind is higher.

I am aware of people mimicking my energies and voice and inserting thoughts into my head. Their own energy and imitation feels different than my own.

This isn't a new thing, I've had this issue (both the quiet mind and people inserting thoughts into my head) for a little over a decade now. I just thought I'd ask about it here.

Thanks for your reply!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back