Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I change my username?

Nazidruid83

Yeah I was trying to think of a good username that reflects myself and I found the right one so I'm wondering if I can change my username?

You just made this account, certainly you can make another one with your desired name. Your other accounts and names show a lack of stability, what if you want your name changed again after a few weeks? You have other priorities now, such as healing and advancement, study.

You can however quote our H.P. if you are stubborn about this idea.

Nazidruid83 said:
Yeah I was trying to think of a good username that reflects myself and I found the right one so I'm wondering if I can change my username?

I stuck with my username for 2 years you can too. If your not going to like it why type it in there. That would not be a bad username to be known by I like it.

NakedPluto said:
You just made this account, certainly you can make another one with your desired name. Your other accounts and names show a lack of stability, what if you want your name changed again after a few weeks? You have other priorities now, such as healing and advancement, study.

You can however quote our H.P. if you are stubborn about this idea.

I made this account on a quick decision I didn't have time. My other two accounts I don't have access too because they were tied to an email that were on my old phones which both were shattered in the car wreck I was in and I don't remember the passwords and If I tried to recover the other two accounts I'd have to give my phone number.

Does that make sense?

slyscorpion said:
Nazidruid83 said:

I stuck with my username for 2 years you can too. If your not going to like it why type it in there. That would not be a bad username to be known by I like it.

Ok you are right. I'm not too worried about my username so I'll just keep this one for a number of reasons. Please forget about this post I made.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back