Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

aura cleaning - i cant feel my aura

mendez

When i want to clean my aura, i visualize myself in white light, sometimes i feel it, sometimes i dont feel it. I feel my aura is still dirty. I dont feel that im cleaning my aura. What should i do so i will clean it?

Hail Satan!

Persistence, better concentration, and routine. Don't worry about feeling your aura. Later down the road by practicing safely and consistently - breathing exercises, you will feel your bioelectricity and aura. Have the conviction at the end of every working and action that your aim is fully accomplished and you have success.

mendez said:
When i want to clean my aura, i visualize myself in white light, sometimes i feel it, sometimes i dont feel it. I feel my aura is still dirty. I dont feel that im cleaning my aura. What should i do so i will clean it?

Hail Satan!

It is about intention. Everyone starts with atrophied astral senses and needs to catch up. It is equivalent to being physically blind, but you can still use/intend your hand to manipulate something. The same thing with your mind, currently.

Another tip, chant Surya and use that to clean. More energy will make the process easier. You can also inhale white-gold, which you should use instead of pure white light.

Otherwise, most of these issues are just common beginner problems. They will resolve as you continue to practice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back