Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I don't get it.

ghost kid

Why don't christian people think it's weird that their bible references tartarus and hades? :?

They do not ever read the bible. They have never read it and all the horrible things in there. The only things they ever read from there are just a few sentences that sound nice, and ignore all the rest of it.

They don't think very much about anything at all.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
They do not ever read the bible. They have never read it and all the horrible things in there. The only things they ever read from there are just a few sentences that sound nice, and ignore all the rest of it.

Actually some have. They have these programs where you read a certain amount of the bible each day to read through the whole thing in a year. They just think their god is justified in the things in the bible. I remember when I was younger asking about this. They just said he's god he doesn't need to follow human morality he created it. Something like that. I notice they use the word human earthly fleshly worldly and a few other words like this a lot. It sounds super alien like another species talking about us.

xtians are so brainwashed that they will glaze over the horrible things that are in the jewish bible trying to make its "interperetation" complicated saying its some sort of allegory or the wrong translation. There is one christtard at my work that has a real chip on his shoulder and acts like hes hot shit. He is a very typical xtian. He called our Gods "fallen angels" and would not take any reference from the bible unless it was just the king james version....lmfao like theres a difference. The jewish religions have nothing of their own and stole everythying. Ignore it and study Joy of Satan more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back