Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is a "zion crystal"?

Monarch

I was having a dream(may have been an enemy attack) and in the dream there was two people standing in the entrace of a temple with stairs leading downward surrounded by a crowd. And, one of the people by the entrace of the temple said to the other "congradulations you've successfully formed your zion crystal", then there were cheers from the crowd and I woke up. When I woke up there was this feeling of a purple-pinkish crystal shaped similarly to the the heart chakra(like two chakras connected to each other at the base). In between my solar and sacral chakra. Oh shit, actually, I just remembered, there's a jewish thing, that looks just like the fucking crystal. Except the crystal is like a purple-pinkish thing.

3067068-leviathan-hellraiser4-1990-overlooking_the_labyrinth.jpg

I had this dream the night after I started doing the FRTR. My Gods, I remember how beautiful the jewish soul shattering addon felt. I almost cried it was so beautiful, knowing these fucking scum will finally get what's coming to them. Especially the affirmation about the jews being completely defenseless against Satan and his demons.

Anyways, I've been meditating and such, but everytime I focus in between my solar and sacral I can feel that fucking crystal there. It makes my solar chakra hurt.

Just a quick clarification. When Is say I "feel" it. I don't feel the actual "crystal" inside of me or anything. It's just like a sharp pain in my solar chakra when I think of some fucking "zion crystal" being inside me like I saw in the dream.

The "feeling" of the crystal is like. illusionary. It's obviously not a chakra, for one, I'm not jewish, for two, I've never felt anything like that inside me, for three, chakras feel solid while this feels illusionary, phantom-like. It's like energy, if that makes sense.

remember, I did a really deep cleaning session the day I began the FRTR and in each of my chakras there were "little scrolls". I'm being attacked while typing this, for some reason these kike entities don't want me to say this shit. But, these "little scrolls" were in each of my chakras and were of verying sizes, they were filthy, either a disgusting murky dark black or a putrid grey color.

This dream happened that night after this deep cleaning. Oh, also, I asked my GD to send all those little scrolls back to these filthy kike fucks. I'm sure they enjoyed that.

Have you tried applying white-gold and a word of power such as Surya on the area?

Henu the Great said:
Have you tried applying white-gold and a word of power such as Surya on the area?

I am waiting for my other posts to be approved on this thread that explains it. But, it's like an illusionary thing. It doesn't exist but it exists at the same thing. It's like. A bundle of energy that no matter how many times I clear seems to come back on it's own the moment I think of it. Ofc. I am working with void meditation to gain control of my thoughts and such but I highly doubt this is something which just was created by my own mind. It happened right after I started doing the FRTRS again and right after the day I did a HUGE deep cleaning session and removed "little black scrolls" from my main 7 chakras, the 6 side extensions, and the 12 front facing and back facing extensions.

It's timeing is no coincidence.

But, in response to your question as I haven't answered it. No, I haven't done that, however, I have focused while doing my cleaning meditations. Should I do a specific thing besides just my cleaning meditations, like, as you said, with surya? I clean my aura and such every morning, but, like I said, it seems to come back the instant I think of it, regardless if my AOP is there or not, and I am very thorough with my AOP. and AC.

After the ritual was posted I had like a "vision" like an image come up in my mind of the merkaba. I asked Hoodedcobra and he said that Rtr is related to the merkaba, the jews use it. Here is the post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=255078#p255078. Maybe your dream was showing you some blockage you need to clean? Or maybe its related to the Shattering Rtr?

I think people can imagine things and think they feel or sense them in chakras. That could be a possible explanation. However I did see some kind of seals on someone's chakras before with actual two Hebrew letters on them. So who knows. It may be some kind of Jewish curse or binding.

The Zion crystal never heard of that. Try sending the thoughtform away from you and placing it somewhere else where it can't come back send it into the sun. Heck maybe try ingwaz and absorb it into the rune have the rune dissolve along with it in the sun.

Thank you everyone for your help. I realized what it is, it is exactly related to the shattering and has to do with a specific kike which I was heavily connect to in the past. I am waiting for november 4th to begin a working to detach all the related shit from this individual(and others) as that is a good date.

I appreciate you all for the time you spent to help me. Have an excellent day my brothers and/or sisters.

Monarch said:

Thank you everyone for your help. I realized what it is, it is exactly related to the shattering and has to do with a specific kike which I was heavily connect to in the past. I am waiting for november 4th to begin a working to detach all the related shit from this individual(and others) as that is a good date.

I appreciate you all for the time you spent to help me. Have an excellent day my brothers and/or sisters.

Yeah I even notice a little your energy has some strange colors and things going on with it. I just noticed it. Orange and red and you have a lot of thoughtforms around you and inside you. Till that date try this. Do the Shattering into yourself and cleanse each day for awhile. The energy around you relates to the shattering you also have some jew energy inside you. I decided to try to tune in cause I noticed that on here talking to you and never heard of this stuff. Fuck you have a lot of thoughtforms going on.

That is really weird I never came across this stuff before but yeah you can take care of it.

slyscorpion said:
Monarch said:

Yeah I even notice a little your energy has some strange colors and things going on with it. I just noticed it. Orange and red and you have a lot of thoughtforms around you and inside you. Till that date try this. Do the Shattering into yourself and cleanse each day for awhile. The energy around you relates to the shattering you also have some jew energy inside you. I decided to try to tune in cause I noticed that on here talking to you and never heard of this stuff. Fuck you have a lot of thoughtforms going on.

That is really weird I never came across this stuff before but yeah you can take care of it.

Yea, the orange and read colors are likely due to the relation of the thoughtforms to my Sacral and Root chakra. Each of those thoughtforms were created by a jew I was with for multiple years in the past and they were used in sexual scenarios almost every day for over a year. They are heavily tied into my sacral and root chakra for the sexual nature of them and how much I tied myself into them.

When I did the Shattering ritual it was partly targetted at that jewess I was with for so long which is why I've been being attacked so much lately(likely by these thoughtforms). I actually made a post on the forums a while ago about my specific relations to jews and such, if you think back, you may know exactly what post I'm talking about(compare the energy of the poster and my energy and you'll know it's me). Just, let's say, my situation is RATHER FUCKED, haha.

Luckily, I received a massive amount of advice from many members and know exactly what to do, I am currently waiting to implement the advice I received on a proper date. But yea man, I will do what you said with the cleaning, thank you so much for your advice my brother. May we become Monarchs together and take this war to other galaxies until the enemy is completely wiped out :)

slyscorpion said:
Monarch said:

Slyscorpion, Can you do an aura/energy reading for me too? It would be so nice to hear some tips from someone experienced as you. I can send pictures if you wish.

Monarch said:
slyscorpion said:
Monarch said:

Yea, the orange and read colors are likely due to the relation of the thoughtforms to my Sacral and Root chakra. Each of those thoughtforms were created by a jew I was with for multiple years in the past and they were used in sexual scenarios almost every day for over a year. They are heavily tied into my sacral and root chakra for the sexual nature of them and how much I tied myself into them.

When I did the Shattering ritual it was partly targetted at that jewess I was with for so long which is why I've been being attacked so much lately(likely by these thoughtforms). I actually made a post on the forums a while ago about my specific relations to jews and such, if you think back, you may know exactly what post I'm talking about(compare the energy of the poster and my energy and you'll know it's me). Just, let's say, my situation is RATHER FUCKED, haha.

Luckily, I received a massive amount of advice from many members and know exactly what to do, I am currently waiting to implement the advice I received on a proper date. But yea man, I will do what you said with the cleaning, thank you so much for your advice my brother. May we become Monarchs together and take this war to other galaxies until the enemy is completely wiped out :)

I talked to a lot of people on this stuff trying to help out so I wouldn't know. It too me looks like you messed yourself up really bad with this worse than the situation I personally helped fix actually. I think these thougthfoms are not real things though you kind of have to remember that. People can apparently create a thoughtform to be anything they want and make it appear as real. Some of your spiritual experiences might not be what you think they are.

Try to remember this and stay grounded in reality. In a couple years if you cleanse every day you will know what I mean and be on a more awake state. You may be clueless to some things but not realize it even in your day to day life. You will not be judged for any of it though by your gaurdian later so don't worry to much he or she knows what this energy does too. That is just what the energy does no offense to you personally.

Monarch said:
slyscorpion said:
Monarch said:

Also some advice that I don't think has been given by anyone other than Cobra writing one line somewhere that suggests it but doesn't say it directly so you may not have figured this out yet. From my experience this can pull in other Jewish related curses and energy. It acts like an antenna for this. So best thing to do is until you have it down to a manageable level avoid people with a lot of enemy energies on them or places that have that as much as possible. Apparently this jew energy can allow xtian energies and thoughtforms to almost take over someone or take over someone and pulls in this type of thing.

Kokusz said:
slyscorpion said:
Monarch said:

Slyscorpion, Can you do an aura/energy reading for me too? It would be so nice to hear some tips from someone experienced as you. I can send pictures if you wish.

Yeah i will do this but don't post any pics here my email is [email protected] do let me know what exactly you need me to read or want help with. I will try I am not getting your energy really strongly right now it was mainly just the Jew stuff and the fact I was completely mystified by this post that caused me to kind of subconsciously tune into it.

I kind of trained myself to be aware of when Jewish energies are around cause they were causing some problems for me personally and giving me kind of psychotic and unbalanced thoughts when they were there. So I would get rid of them. So I will become aware of something automatically if this type of energy is there now.

Honestly my girlfriend was kind of past the point of no return with this stuff (somewhat due to her personality of being more relaxed empath and kind which I like anyways but bad in this situation) she never would have gotten out of it on her own and this probably would have been her last life. She was with a jew for a few years and grew up in a place that had a large amount of jews there.
She seems to be awake now and her original energy is back we are getting along really great but that took about 3 years cleansing from me each day getting rid of this stuff. There still is more there btw.

slyscorpion said:
Kokusz said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah i will do this but don't post any pics here my email is [email protected] do let me know what exactly you need me to read or want help with. I will try I am not getting your energy really strongly right now it was mainly just the Jew stuff and the fact I was completely mystified by this post that caused me to kind of subconsciously tune into it.

I kind of trained myself to be aware of when Jewish energies are around cause they were causing some problems for me personally and giving me kind of psychotic and unbalanced thoughts when they were there. So I would get rid of them. So I will become aware of something automatically if this type of energy is there now.

Honestly my girlfriend was kind of past the point of no return with this stuff (somewhat due to her personality of being more relaxed empath and kind which I like anyways but bad in this situation) she never would have gotten out of it on her own and this probably would have been her last life. She was with a jew for a few years and grew up in a place that had a large amount of jews there.
She seems to be awake now and her original energy is back we are getting along really great but that took about 3 years cleansing from me each day getting rid of this stuff. There still is more there btw.
Hello, Slyscorpion. Could you give me an energy reading when you have time, please?

slyscorpion said:
Kokusz said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you! I emailed you. ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back