Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Read: Kindness between Dedicated Satanists

SunPower666

I've noticed tooooooooo many hatred words and insults from many Satanists here to each other, specially with replies. I know we are not xians, but every Dedicated Satanist must be kind and nice with other Dedicated Satanists, why not speaking kindly with each other instead of writing and replying manyyyyyy bad words and insults to each other, Satan wants union between Dedicated Satanists, united, not insulting each other, what's wrong with so many of you guys?
also, I'm so glad when I read a Dedicated Satanist/s replies to others helping to correct some misunderstandings, sharing knowledge, etc...

This isn't a new-age kindergarten though. The thing is, in real life, many people fight a bit here and there. Especially among men, this is common and normal, and even healthy (to an extent). And online, where people cannot see body language, hear tone of speech, and so on, all we have are words, so a lot of people use harsher words than they would if we were all chatting in real life.

I'm pretty sure if we were all gathered in a meeting room in real life, there would be much more happiness and comradeship among us. Positive Satanic energy would be flowing easier.

Strength is not always kind. In many cases, kindness tends towards weakness. A bit of assertion and even aggression is normal in life. And many people here were weak before finding the JoS, and are becoming strong now, so they may go overboard at times in asserting themselves.

The best thing to do is try to remember to be respectful to our fellow SS, and don't let words affect you too much.

You're a fucking idiot if you think I'm not gonna insult you when you say some STUPID shit like this!

The above is a joke. Don't take it seriously.

Jokes aside, you shouldn't expect everyone to conform to your idea of "kindness". Kindness is a very broad thing. For instance, putting down an animal who is suffering is a form of kindness. It sounds kind of silly to say that giving death to another living being can be kindness but the reality is so. Kindness is not some binary thing as you're viewing it.

In the same way that love and hatred can be used for good and bad, they can be used to build yourself up or tear yourself down. The way that people use their kindness can be used for good and bad. Good kindness is one which aims to help not only yourself but others. Bad kindness is selflessness. Where your desire to help others doesn't take yourself into consideration.

Ask yourself, do these insults aim to help not only themselves but also others? Perhaps, by saying

"you're a fucking idiot, this bullshit out of your mouth is literally not true you complete fucking moron."

It may seem like something which doesn't have any kindness at all. It may seem like something bad. However, does the poster aim to help others and themselves with this post? Well, for one, yelling or screaming at someone their an idiot, or in this case, typing it out and expressing yourself is very good for your stress levels, and your overall sense of well being. Releasing stress and built up anger is very important.

So it get's the check mark for helping themselves, but what about others?

It informs any other party reading the message that said person is wrong.

So it also get's the check for helping others. Therefore, it is good kindness.

It would actually be BAD kindness to help others while also neglecting yourself. Sure, once or twice, holding in that built up anger won't hurt you, but 100 times, 1000 times, 10000 times? That will build up until it causes problems. Energy builds after all.

You can make the argument that "they could have provided constructive feedback or critism, or said what they were wrong about, or this and that" however, what we are talking about is not how shitty their communication skills are, but rather, if they are expressing kindness through their insults, and in my humble opinion, they certainly are expressing kindness with their insult.

It's very important to ask questions, however, I hope you can realize how you were being a fucking idiot from my post here. They certainly are expressing kindness. Don't be a fucking mook. Make sure you ask questions when you can, but also don't be a little pissy pants prissy bitch and not expected to get insulted when you act retarded okay! This isn't fucking toys for tots where you can go and pick out a new pacifer okay little child? People are people and will insult whoever the fuck they want. Don't be a dipshit. Also, don't cry because I'm insulting you, see how I'm encouraging you to ask questions but also be prepared to be insulted? Me insulting you isn't with the intention to make you not ask questions so don't be a fucking dumbass and think it is. You're not retarded right? Shit, have to send your ass to the fucking no-breeding zone if you are an actual retarded. But let's assume you're not. Prepare to be insulted dipshit. This isn't fucking pre-kay. dumbass I fucking swear. smh.

All of us are our own shape different from anybody else. We will not all fit together perfectly, there will be some people who naturally have a little bit of conflict between them. There are a small number of people here who I disagree with pretty often, but I am not against them because I know they are part of our family and they are a good influence on the world.

It is like any family, brothers are going to argue sometimes. It is not too important.

SunPower666 said:
I've noticed tooooooooo many hatred words and insults from many Satanists here to each other, specially with replies. I know we are not xians, but every Dedicated Satanist must be kind and nice with other Dedicated Satanists, why not speaking kindly with each other instead of writing and replying manyyyyyy bad words and insults to each other, Satan wants union between Dedicated Satanists, united, not insulting each other, what's wrong with so many of you guys?
also, I'm so glad when I read a Dedicated Satanist/s replies to others helping to correct some misunderstandings, sharing knowledge, etc...

Being online as we are, cuts 90% of communication (tones, gestures and more) and this can lead to misunderstandings.
In a group quarrels are normal, as long as they are aimed at improvement, what should not be tolerated are accusations and insults without argument and without foundation.
What is forbidden is to curse the other SS, and in case of quarrels between SS, we should proceed to find a common point and solve the problem.

SunPower666 said:

I've noticed this also a bit, but it varies a lot here. I guess some people here think it's "cool" to be rude and insulting etc. Acting in such a way does not give me the impression of someone who is highly credible. Everytime I see such a post/reply I think to myself that this person needs to work on his/her self esteem a bit. Nobody who is truly happy with themselves will feel any need to be insulting etc. This phenomenon is not exclusive to this forum though. It's an unhappy world.

Lydia is right. Shit happens and not everyone us compatible and theres assholes everywhere. Online and in real life as well. Alot of people who were too nice in the past realize the hard way they need to be more discriminatory with their kindness and love at certain levels , myself included. I guarantee alot will be thrown back in your face or stepped on if you overextended. No one in this world will give a shit about you as well as you do so learn to do it well and stand up for yourself and don't take shit from anyone.

If someone disrespects you cut them off or start ignoring them and if warranted just tell them off. I respect those who respect me. If I get uppity or aggressive it's because someone provoked me.

SS are no different than other people in this regard. Thers also alot of young people here who think its cool to act like a badness behind a screen under a faceless mask. Put them in their place and move on. I had a snide comment recently in response to something I gave as purely positive feedback. Stupid idea, Given the behavioral patterns of the person in general. Oh well. Ignore.

Astrology also plays a role here. It's quite impossible for everyone to absolutely always get along. Don't expect everyone to play nice because they won't. And for your own good you better be ready for it on and offline.

Besides the guideness and help we recieve from Father and our Gods we ultimately come into this world alone and leave alone. Do not leave yourself wanting for anything from someone if you can help it save for yourself. You will be screwed over alot less and dodge alot of abuse.

Lydia said:
This isn't a new-age kindergarten though. The thing is, in real life, many people fight a bit here and there. Especially among men, this is common and normal, and even healthy (to an extent). And online, where people cannot see body language, hear tone of speech, and so on, all we have are words, so a lot of people use harsher words than they would if we were all chatting in real life.

I'm pretty sure if we were all gathered in a meeting room in real life, there would be much more happiness and comradeship among us. Positive Satanic energy would be flowing easier.

Strength is not always kind. In many cases, kindness tends towards weakness. A bit of assertion and even aggression is normal in life. And many people here were weak before finding the JoS, and are becoming strong now, so they may go overboard at times in asserting themselves.

The best thing to do is try to remember to be respectful to our fellow SS, and don't let words affect you too much.

And online, where people cannot see body language, hear tone of speech, and so on, all we have are words, so a lot of people use harsher words than they would if we were all chatting in real life.

I actually skimmed over this but i honestly think this just means that anonymity just gives someone the opportunity to show who they really are. Online and being brave behind a screen comfortable in your own dwelling is going to make it much easier to express yourself without a filter or worrying about what others will think. When we are in person with others especially strangers this is much different. Words are chosen more carefully and behavior is altered to avoid embarrassment or shame and confrontation. People in person tend to try to put their best foot forward (even around people they have known a long time) when the truth is that this is just a mask. The same thing goes for being behind the wheel.

It is true that there is a person you meet online and then a different one (usually) that you meet offline. This is because online they are comfortable acting like who they really are and how they really feel. Most people are fake as fuck.

Yet There are also people who one can meet online and then offline that act like they are king shit on the net when this is the actual mask instead...and in real life they turn out to be complete bitches.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back