Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Applying Satanic Knowledge

Kavya Shukra

Satan has given us knowledge, and how to empower ourselves, and one of the most tried and true ways His knowledge can be applied is in creating. Whether it be pottery, art, language and symbols, meditation and breath work, certain dances and yoga, and just overall learning and appreciating his masterpiece that lies before you, to learn something new everyday and apply it in everyday things, and making life much more enjoyable even in the midst of challenges, natural or in this case, Jew-made. Even gardening, cleaning your house, using crystals, etc. And Satan has inspired and given Gentiles various gifts in which we have evolved and developed and mastered.

Me personally, I love drawing, artwork, and would LOVE to learn welding and pottery and smithing, as I would love to apply certain knowledge and culture into physical things I can use, such as vases, pots, cups, plates, paintings I can put on my wall. And many children of this generation have various different gifts that if given the investment, can really help bring in Satan's aeon to full force, and various Gentile cultures can start to flourish and prosper.

I definitely believe positive changes are coming and it's a matter of being a part of it, but best believe I have high hopes for the future.

Welding metals can be very harmful to the eyes if you do not use quality protection.

Master said:
Welding metals can be very harmful to the eyes if you do not use quality protection.

I know. But I just love to be able to create like say, tables, chairs, and be able to give them Satanic patterns and things of that nature. I would LOVE to work on my skills and learn those skills, the sooner the better.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Master said:

I know. But I just love to be able to create like say, tables, chairs, and be able to give them Satanic patterns and things of that nature. I would LOVE to work on my skills and learn those skills, the sooner the better.

Nice I like it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back