Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Problems About Myself

Yolcu

Deeply I hate myself, I see myself as a failure. It makes me sad and embarrassed. I am suspicious and worried about the future about myself, but I feel like I have no strength to do anything. All I have is my eternal devotion and trust in Satan. I never want to embarrass him, so I try to be mindful of my meditations.I have toxic relationships, it's wearing me out.Meditations give me peace and happiness, but it's like I'm in a loop. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of these negative thoughts.I continue on my way and want to honor Satan.My commitment, love and faith is very strong but I need some recovery to give my %100 Performance of my every move. I need some advices,thanks. :(

Start with small things. What gives you fulfillment and leads you forward? Do those, little by little add more. What makes you unhappy and leaves you exhausted with no return? Get rid of those, little by little get rid of it all.

Don't hate yourself because that is self-destructive. The secret to success is hard work.

Dionysus666 said:
Deeply I hate myself, I see myself as a failure. It makes me sad and embarrassed. I am suspicious and worried about the future about myself, but I feel like I have no strength to do anything. All I have is my eternal devotion and trust in Satan. I never want to embarrass him, so I try to be mindful of my meditations.I have toxic relationships, it's wearing me out.Meditations give me peace and happiness, but it's like I'm in a loop. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of these negative thoughts.I continue on my way and want to honor Satan.My commitment, love and faith is very strong but I need some recovery to give my %100 Performance of my every move. I need some advices,thanks. :(

You are not a failure, after all you are here right? it is not a small thing, however it is enough that you eliminate the toxic relationships and then advance with the meditations (do it step by step). Take a deep breath and start improving your life from today, you will have to work on it every day, only in this way will you achieve success.

What Henu said is completely true. Follow his advice and you will be helped.

I just want to say that these feelings are not true, and these feelings are not part of yourself. These feelings did not come from yourself. They came from outside of your self, and they are from oppressive and negative energies that the whole world has been covered in. So I do not want you to be thinking that these are connected to you or part of you in any way. Think as them as being completely seperate away from yourself.

Doing the meditations, the stretches, the yoga, and the Final RTR, all of these things makes us more seperate from all of these negative influences, and pushes these bad things further away from us. I am not saying that you will never feel any bad feeling, but this might not be a bad thing. Because when the soul is healing, and when these harmful things are being removed from us, we do feel them as they are taken to the surface. Something that was buried inside you without you thinking about it or feeling it all the time, when it is being removed you will see it. This might not be comfortable, but it is a good thing because the bad influence is being removed and you are not going to have it affecting you anymore.

Dionysus666 said:

It could be if you are sensitive you are getting these types of feelings from others too or spiritual links to others especially if they are of the enemy enemy energies can give these kinds of thoughts or thoughts of hurting yourself or others randomly. If that accompanies this ever then it is enemy energies.

Argue with those feelings. Try this.
Like for example failure how? It's the Jews that set unrealistic expectations for everyone.
Embarrassed about what? Why not be your true self leave behind people that don't like it as much as you can.

Instead of kind of passive weakness you could try strength.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What Henu said is completely true. Follow his advice and you will be helped.

I just want to say that these feelings are not true, and these feelings are not part of yourself. These feelings did not come from yourself. They came from outside of your self, and they are from oppressive and negative energies that the whole world has been covered in. So I do not want you to be thinking that these are connected to you or part of you in any way. Think as them as being completely seperate away from yourself.

Doing the meditations, the stretches, the yoga, and the Final RTR, all of these things makes us more seperate from all of these negative influences, and pushes these bad things further away from us. I am not saying that you will never feel any bad feeling, but this might not be a bad thing. Because when the soul is healing, and when these harmful things are being removed from us, we do feel them as they are taken to the surface. Something that was buried inside you without you thinking about it or feeling it all the time, when it is being removed you will see it. This might not be comfortable, but it is a good thing because the bad influence is being removed and you are not going to have it affecting you anymore.

Couple years ago I had bad times, I lived my life completely accepting negative energy as a part of me.I accepted this by saying that maybe I am such a person, it took me a long time to realize that it was a big mistake...
At that time, I was generally in seclusion, meditating, but I was not a satanist.When I was child,I rejected the Abrahamic filth imposed.I've always had an interest in the Satan, the story about him,was not true.Then And I realized that I needed to get rid of negative energy.During the period I was talking about, it was revealed that a so-called spell was put on my family by a Muslim.Add to that, I had a very difficult time, waking up every day seeing that I being suffocated by someone. I was feeling very strong undesirable influences around me.I didn't know much about meditation and spirituality, I only knew basic postures etc. So I didnt do anything.So I couldn't do anything, I got into a cycle that got worse day by day. I wanted to kill myself, the voices in my head wouldn't leave me alone.When I talked a little about the subject, even my own mother said I was crazy and she didn't believe me.Then I got out of this situation by following the Great Satan, I have great respect for him for pulling me out of such a dire situation.Ever since I felt him beautiful energy, my life was in order.I still experience the effects of being out of such a difficult situation, I think this is the source of what I'm talking about.I am experiencing stomachache and dizziness especially after doing the final Rtr.I think this will decrease over time.Now I know that even happier days will come through Satan, I hope we will experience the best of everything. :)

slyscorpion said:
Dionysus666 said:

It could be if you are sensitive you are getting these types of feelings from others too or spiritual links to others especially if they are of the enemy enemy energies can give these kinds of thoughts or thoughts of hurting yourself or others randomly. If that accompanies this ever then it is enemy energies.

Like for example failure how? It's the Jews that set unrealistic expectations for everyone.
Embarrassed about what? Why not be your true self leave behind people that don't like it as much as you can.

When I was little, I was never considered successful by my family, I was constantly humiliated.I think this has an effect.These situations led me to complexes, especially arrogance and hatred. Since I did not deserve to be happy inside, I always saw negative things as a part of me.That's why there is no one left who loves and cares for me.Because I was making every place I step unhappy, as if I was a walking negativity.So I went into seclusion,I guess that made me more of a target. Luckily now I follow the good way of Satan and cleansing myself,Although it is a painful process for me, I know that good days will come.

Dionysus666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Dionysus666 said:

When I was little, I was never considered successful by my family, I was constantly humiliated.I think this has an effect.These situations led me to complexes, especially arrogance and hatred. Since I did not deserve to be happy inside, I always saw negative things as a part of me.That's why there is no one left who loves and cares for me.Because I was making every place I step unhappy, as if I was a walking negativity.So I went into seclusion,I guess that made me more of a target. Luckily now I follow the good way of Satan and cleansing myself,Although it is a painful process for me, I know that good days will come.

Try to deprogram from them using runes. You have a right to the kind of life you in your soul want. This will remove a lot of negative energy from you so be ready.

Ansuz or Uruz or Munka or Mjolonr (thors hammer) are ones I know of that work. Use one at a time. 111 or 216 times as many days as needed like 40 90 120 etc. If your still having this bad energy come out of you then continue. Moon is waning Cancer soon this is a good time to start it.

"I am completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of ____ and ____ right now" if it's a couple or _____ if it is a single person that caused problems.

You can adjust affirmation as you like. You will start to notice some differences after a couple weeks that is if you cleanse the energy that comes out of you fully but continue till your original energy is fully back at least or you past 40 days whichever comes first.

Surya and/or Visuddhi is great for the cleansing part.

Note if it is a deep connection and programming this may begin to become overwhelming almost for you and there may be a huge amount of bad energy a month or so in coming out. This may even cause physical sickness or problems for a bit. If so and you feel like you need support or feel really bad you can quote me in this thread or another then if you want.

Good luck.

Dionysus666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Dionysus666 said:

Btw you have a right to define what is successful to you and be successful in that way not have to consider yourself a failure just because you don't live up to something from someone else that you probably can't anyways obviously. That is why you feel bad it's probably not healthy for you to be "successful" in the way they claim anyways it sounds like from what you describe.

The first thing you should stop doing is saying you feel hatred for yourself and stuff like that. It's not right to think that way because it's about who you are now and in the future, not the past. All that happens when you're down on yourself is you just sit there being down on yourself while people are caring for you and wishing you the best. I was also considered unsuccessful by my family and now I'm more successful than most people I know by at least one set of standards. It really is about how you define success, a lot of us grew up in xtian households too and still become spiritually advanced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back