Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not new here

Nazidruid83

Some of you know me as beareroflightandtruth or transviking.

I've returned because I belong here. I think I just wished I had not signed on rather say I was leaving. I am no traitor I'm sure someofyou seen my posts on *.

I was in a bad car accident on June 19 I had a near death experience. Had broken ribs on my left side, crushed my left leg, fracture my pelvis. Five blood clots and had surgery because the impact was so hard all my organs got pushed up. Surgery to put me back together. I was in a coma for 7 weeks. My mom played scripture in my ear and had thousands of prayers for me. Well fuck. I moved back to Texas after 4 years in Florida. I hate Texas. Florida too expensive. I was T boned by a car. The wreck was bad that a helicopter came to get me to ER I was in hospital for 3 months and nursing home for a month. I'm home now. Currently in a wheelchair making a recovery and still healing.

So in my coma experience I experienced the enemy. Who would whisper things to you to convince you to let go and die. I also encountered female vampiric entities. Nothing pretty. But that didn't happen. I experienced cruel and cold beings. But guess what shielded me from them? It was manifestation of water. Beautiful, and protective feeling from this water element. The water glowed blue and violet. Not sure what to make of it.

But anyway my heart is still with the gods and I've learned a lot and realizing truth. I feel like I was being protected in my coma only to find myself here.

Satan definitely does not leave His own.

I will wish you a fast recovery, despite of all the attacks you have heaped on the JoS and other random members who have done nothing to you.

Although I am entirely disgusted by these recurring betrayals, backstabs, slander, and concurrent attacks, you sound like something has changed in you.

Chances are it might have. You are not unwelcome here, so long you do not try to infiltrate, or bring the the bathroom where you dwelled with this place, or do the recurring actions you have done before.

With this next chance, you are to decide how you are going to behave this time. I think the fact that you saw death face to face, might have made you understand on the more important things in life. Maybe.

That's also the last chance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will wish you a fast recovery, despite of all the attacks you have heaped on the JoS and other random members who have done nothing to you.

Although I am entirely disgusted by these recurring betrayals, backstabs, slander, and concurrent attacks, you sound like something has changed in you.

Chances are it might have. You are not unwelcome here, so long you do not try to infiltrate, or bring the the bathroom where you dwelled with this place, or do the recurring actions you have done before.

With this next chance, you are to decide how you are going to behave this time. I think the fact that you saw death face to face, might have made you understand on the more important things in life. Maybe.

I never attacked or backstabbed anyone not even on TS I was reluctant to mention names I did at one point mention a few but it wasnt meant to be attacks and I'm aware some members from JoS go to TS and I don't know what they say to you. I left JoS because the mistreatment I endured by members and no one bothered to defend me except for those who seemed like a Jew, it was uncalled for unless you have me confused with someone else, my issue wasn't with JoS but I had clashed with members here I admit to that. If I am going to say something it will be to the face. I have admitted my flaws and mistakes But me and you probably see things differently I do apologize for the misunderstandings that has occured. I wished I would have handled things differently I do agree on that part rather than react emotionally.

As for other things , I refuse to get into topics and you know what that is.

Now as far as near death experience. I agree it's a serious thing. The warfare I went through was real. It made me realize petty things that shouldn't matter and especially arguing with other members online when I can do other productive things. That wreck made me age for sure. I want to point out something though. I kept seeing posts on TS about a member calling Satan is a Jew god I finally realized at then and there what needed to be done. I felt that sitting back and doing nothing was exactly what the enemy wants. Being lukewarm. So I felt the need to say something.

Death makes you aware what's important. I thank Satan for that. It's time to get serious about life and what's going on in the world. Time to make changes and stand up for what's right. That's why I am here. I always been SS and loyal to Satan. Now it's time to handle things differently. At least for myself.

I hope we can find common ground I always liked your sermons and you as a person. And putting the past behind.

Nazidruid83 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I never attacked or backstabbed anyone not even on TS I was reluctant to mention names I did at one point mention a few but it wasnt meant to be attacks and I'm aware some members from JoS go to TS and I don't know what they say to you. I left JoS because the mistreatment I endured by members and no one bothered to defend me except for those who seemed like a Jew, it was uncalled for unless you have me confused with someone else, my issue wasn't with JoS but I had clashed with members here I admit to that. If I am going to say something it will be to the face. I have admitted my flaws and mistakes But me and you probably see things differently I do apologize for the misunderstandings that has occured. I wished I would have handled things differently I do agree on that part rather than react emotionally.

As you might have noticed, 99,99% of members here are tightly together. Many people disagree on a constant basis but everyone is here in the end of the day. People are close and connected through the Gods.

The fact that 0,001% of some jews and other failures do not want to accept this, chances are, issues are up to them. As for kikes, they naturally lie their teeth out. Slandering the Gods is their basic practice of their existence. These individuals who have been around, are hated by the Gods, and that is clear - so they hate back on them. That's the natural tendency of them since they are jews.

These people that you say slander and attack Satan, they do attack him, despite of knowing the evidence, because they are jews, and because that's what they always do. They hate Satan that's all there is to it. All these mountains of proof about Satan [and some even more powerful I will be posting] are enough.

That beside, anyone who gets to experience Satan in reality, will know everything there is to know directly, and won't be dissuaded by petty kike lies that resemble the biblical slander.

Death makes you aware what's important. I thank Satan for that. It's time to get serious about life and what's going on in the world. Time to make changes and stand up for what's right. That's why I am here. I always been SS and loyal to Satan. Now it's time to handle things differently. At least for myself.

I hope we can find common ground I always liked your sermons and you as a person. And putting the past behind.

Glad to hear about your newfound understanding.

I would not insist on sitting on corrupted grounds and places where jews are infesting if I was you, since in my view at least, the JoS is always the best and the most important place. I had come to this conclusions years ago before even mattering in anyway, just because I read this place. So that has always been my opinion, it's not something that I tell you now because of whatever personal reason. You are free to consider this view, which is also the view of all Satanists here.

Other than that, I wish you luck.

Nazidruid83 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Now as far as near death experience. I agree it's a serious thing. The warfare I went through was real. It made me realize petty things that shouldn't matter and especially arguing with other members online when I can do other productive things. That wreck made me age for sure. I want to point out something though. I kept seeing posts on TS about a member calling Satan is a Jew god I finally realized at then and there what needed to be done. I felt that sitting back and doing nothing was exactly what the enemy wants. Being lukewarm. So I felt the need to say something.

Hi welcome back. You are going to have a hard time finding a place that doesn't have people that think everyone has to be a certain way in a lot of things it's here and everywhere else in the world too understand that it will change in the future as people more come to know the truth for sure and raise vibration to a more relaxed way of coming across like you probably remember if you have past life memories of the ancient times but we have to deal with it now that is just the way it is.

When you see something you don't like don't take it personal try not to argue try to be a little more detached. Do not bring up topics you think people will disagree with you on as much as possible and try to remain calm if you do. I hope this helps you feel better and do better on here. You are probably not going to change some ideas others will probably not either. Useless drama is just that useless. The important thing is we all fight together for Satan and so spiritual warfare and work to better ourselves in some way. What that means is what it means to you not other people btw there are no mediators.

Nazidruid83 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not that there isn't a right and wrong btw but I think people can get this across in a way that is understanding to people.

I am aware of that place as well. That is pure bullshit. They are straight up against the Gods. I was there for awhile trying to convince people to come here but like I said I don't want to waste time with it anymore. I suggest you don't either like Cobra said. I looked at that article it's very clear he is communicating with greys (the same kind of them that try to appear as Plecedians to new agers there are Different types of them) try to do the rtrs for awhile get that energy off you and do a lot of cleansing as well.

I just wanted to add this to what I said.

I really appreciate it guys for the responses.

Yes I left TS mostly because it's getting ridiculous and when you let outsiders in it's like letting foreigner in a country like working on the inside to bring the country down. Like race mixing. Or mixing Christianity with satanism or calling them one the same and goes on to say we are worshipping Samael who is YHVH ETC all kinds of stuff and I can't stomach it. I left. Some individuals should not be involved with the occult and really are fucked in the head. I finally had enough and decided it wasn't right to be lukewarm. One will simply know the truth if they really are SS. One should stand up for what's right.

I will not stay in a place that's infested with filith.

Those slandering our Gods well we get accused of serving tyranny. Seriously no research is done....

Also I'm aware there are individuals posing as JoS members in other forums but act like they are dumb as fuck and promote 09A shit. You can tell by the way they type with no free thought of their own. And to make JoS look bad.

So it is wise to steer clear. So I agree.

Also I talked about this the same argument he is using. I was familiar with it. I wanted to add this.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57208&p=254730

It also may be in the end Jews will pretend to care about Satanism. But they will be connecting people into the Jewish dark side of JHVH. That is what he was talking about Samael is the Jewish thoughtform (what fake Satanism and reverse xtian stuff connects to often) but that has nothing to do with Satan.

We are worshipping Satan in the form of the Pagan God.

Anyways I tried to stick up for and welcome you the problem is I don't remember or maybe even know what all this was about so if I sounded dumb to you or anyone else here sorry.

I just wanted to share I posted about the same thing that sermon was talking about months ago. Maybe useful if you were strongly listening to that BS. I posted another thing on this but don't know where to find it right now it was much older.

slyscorpion said:
Also I talked about this the same argument he is using. I was familiar with it. I wanted to add this.

It also may be in the end Jews will pretend to care about Satanism. But they will be connecting people into the Jewish dark side of JHVH. That is what he was talking about Samael is the Jewish thoughtform (what fake Satanism and reverse xtian stuff connects to often) but that has nothing to do with Satan.

Anyways I tried to stick up for and welcome you the problem is I don't remember or maybe even know what all this was about so if I sounded dumb to you or anyone else here sorry.

I just wanted to share I posted about the same thing that sermon was talking about months ago. Maybe useful if you were strongly listening to that BS. I posted another thing on this but don't know where to find it right now it was much older.

Don't worry sly you didn't sound dumb at all. I Don't remember either but regardless though.

I can see why in the forum rules that if you bring certain stuff here you can be banned. Just like how I know there are idiots here playing both sides

Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:
Nazidruid83 said:

Not that there isn't a right and wrong btw but I think people can get this across in a way that is understanding to people.

I am aware of that place as well. That is pure bullshit. They are straight up against the Gods. I was there for awhile trying to convince people to come here but like I said I don't want to waste time with it anymore. I suggest you don't either like Cobra said. I looked at that article it's very clear he is communicating with greys (the same kind of them that try to appear as Plecedians to new agers there are Different types of them) try to do the rtrs for awhile get that energy off you and do a lot of cleansing as well.

I just wanted to add this to what I said.
I checked it out as well a while ago since one of the persons I'm working with for translations was ranting about it over email, and I wondered what it was all about. I felt almost like puking after just 10 minutes of browsing that site. Like, literally physically nauseous; I got a headache too. I got better after I did the F-RTR and cleansed my aura though.

There wasn't even anything that particularly stood out to me there that might cause me to feel that way. I can only assume I'm just somehow fundamentally incompatible with the people there on an energetic level. I never felt that way here, even at times when I was involved in disagreements or felt misunderstood. In fact, lately I realised it's actually a good thing to just speak my mind here even if I think others might disagree with me, because at least I get to get things off my chest, and at the end of the day of there's still the same camaraderie as always. It's nice here in that regard.

Anyway, maybe not everyone is as sensitive to that sort of thing, but as others have pointed out as well, that place doesn't seem like a good place to hang out at all. I recommend that OP stays clear of it for his own good.

Nazidruid83 said:
On that note, welcome back.

I don't always pick up on energy conflicts unless I am directly talking to someone or in front of them myself. The only exception is when that angelic or xtian energy is all over some place. Then I tend to notice it but I didnt notice that there. I did not like the energy of the place much though.

Nazidruid83 said:
slyscorpion said:

Don't worry sly you didn't sound dumb at all. I Don't remember either but regardless though.

I can see why in the forum rules that if you bring certain stuff here you can be banned. Just like how I know there are idiots here playing both sides

I agree with the forum rules. If someone doesn't agree with them in their personal life its best just to keep it off here and discuss it with the Gods if you can. The relationship between the Gods and you is most important they will instruct you on what to do or better yourself if you listen but there are certain things not needed here and that would make this place unpleasant and hold back the advancement of everyone.

Plus in the ancient times we were supposed to have respect for authority or our leaders. The state was supposed to be something important and an extention of the race and person.

Though to be honest outside of these forums and Satanism that is like a suicide move most the time with the Jews leading so much. So not a good attitude to have in offline life right now sadly 🤣 I wish we had a state and leaders though could respect though and be loyal too.

I was wanting to come across in a way where it didn't seem like I was trying to say people should break forum rules and be OK but also trying to make him feel welcome i was a little paranoid posting that cause he must have broken some rule at some point or bashed the JOS and I didn't want to seem like I was promoting this.

That is why I posted a couple more times. I was like oh shit but I am glad it didn't come across wrong. People get stuff I say wrong all the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back