Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guidance request..

Bravera

You know I definitely trust in myself to continue to grow and advance. I trust in the God's to guide me properly, and I have grown greatly in discipline. I always ask them for assistance now, but it would also be wise of me to ask among my SS siblings.

I have recently begun working two jobs, I know that first I must invest in myself. I am ensuring to complete my daily Yoga now that I have more privacy.

I have narrowed down my career paths to potentially 4 different options.
Building a business(Skate shop/Restaurant)
Real Estate(Buying, Renting, Renovating, Selling)
Wildlife Biology Degree
Managing a Restaurant already in Business

All of these things are very interesting for me, I see long term growth towards my goals if I follow one of these paths. I can visualize myself following each of these paths and I feel like starting my own business allows me the highest degree of freedom.

Honestly, just writing this down, I think I've made up my mind, with the right guidance, I am positive I could start a successful business.
----
Another thing that I am greatly concerned about.
I am actively looking for a partner and attempting to date, I don't want to waste my time dating randoms from the internet. There are many women in my life that I can tell are interested in me, and I have decided to do my best to become friends first, I cannot be in a relationship that would negatively effect my spiritual growth.. Though I am impatient, each day that passes, it drives me insane, I want romance.. love.. passion.. desire.. I don't want to go home and be alone anymore..

I am so highly motivated right now, if there was a women in my life that did not negatively effect my spiritual growth.. I feel like my motivation to build a future would truly increase tenfold. As well this has always been my desire, to advance myself so that I may one day find a attractive compatible and intelligent women.

I have tried for many years to have a succubus partner and completed a 2nd ritual recently, but I am not shy to find a women closer to home so that I may build a family..
----
Please if you can think of any advice for me..
I will meditate on what I have posted and consider what it is that I truly desire for myself.

Do a working to attract the perfect partner for yourself.

While I am certainly no expert on the subject myself, this is all my opinion and experience. A lot of men I know find relationships from just fooling around with nice women and it turns into something more serious. Sexual chemistry is really important. Could be something to consider. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be friends first, but it runs the risk of possibly remaining friends.

With the children/family thing, you need to be upfront and honest as soon as possible, if you think a long term relationship is going to be a possibility. If it is not a "yes" or a "no", or they get offended or something, do not waste your time and find someone who has made up their mind and the maturity to answer you.

Good luck with your business endeavors, sounds like you are ambitious so it should be a great challenging journey for you.

Bravera said:

As Aquarius said, you should do a working to find a perfect Satanic partner. Mainly a venus square, or the Gebo rune. Some runes might support this, but Gebo is the main one. Check what other people may have done.

First, you need to figure out what the situation is with any potential succubi, especially if you asked for a monogamous relationship. It would be unwise to create a relationship with a succubus and then get a human partner right after.

As far as starting a business, this may be tricky right now due to the state of the world. Perhaps spend time learning about them, but be careful about investing right now if the economy is going to shit itself. Certain businesses will obviously be better off than others.

Owning a business may allow you certain degrees of freedom in your work, but it may come at the expense of your time and energy. It will likely be hard to not take your work home with you, or to restrict yourself to a few hours of work.

What you are currently good at will show in your natal chart: such as 2nd house, 6th house, 10th house, perhaps 7th house for business partners. Your overall chart trends will also show other skills.

Master said:
Are you thinking of investing with the help of debt?

I have studied alot of Grant Cardone and he explains how debt is a good thing when it comes to real estate. How I could even write off on taxes and refinance later. Considering inflation, now would be an amazing time to obtain debt that has long term value. Maybe that's exactly what investing really is, Debt that has long term Value.

Every company I've ever worked for, they provided a product or service, these companies had to purchase the product or hire the service before they could make a profit, this is debt.

Here's a spiritual concept I just thought of.
All of matter that exists today, has existed for an eternity beforehand. It is up to us to give this Value. I don't believe that we can just pop an apple into existence, because an apple is comprised of matter. It must be "formed" from what already exists. So in a sense, if we want to create Value, we must take what already exists and give it Value. We are indebted to the process of creating Value if we want to build Wealth.

Aquarius said:
Do a working to attract the perfect partner for yourself.

I have found that your answer gives me solace, because I know my dreams come true and I know the path I must take to complete them. It is in everyone's best interest if I do this, and so I must and I will.

Bravera said:
Master said:

I have studied alot of Grant Cardone and he explains how debt is a good thing when it comes to real estate. How I could even write off on taxes and refinance later. Considering inflation, now would be an amazing time to obtain debt that has long term value. Maybe that's exactly what investing really is, Debt that has long term Value.

Every company I've ever worked for, they provided a product or service, these companies had to purchase the product or hire the service before they could make a profit, this is debt.

All of matter that exists today, has existed for an eternity beforehand. It is up to us to give this Value. I don't believe that we can just pop an apple into existence, because an apple is comprised of matter. It must be "formed" from what already exists. So in a sense, if we want to create Value, we must take what already exists and give it Value. We are indebted to the process of creating Value if we want to build Wealth.

Yes, real estate is one of the safest investments you can make. Thinking of other ways to get money, there are possibilities also with science and art but it is difficult. Making a discovery in physics or biology is like finding treasure.

Spiritually you can do a lot with the right skills and power. General wealth spells can be very useful but if you want to do something specific, I think it is better to influence and attract specific things. I certainly don't recommend illegal things.

Master said:
Bravera said:
Master said:

Yes, real estate is one of the safest investments you can make. Thinking of other ways to get money, there are possibilities also with science and art but it is difficult. Making a discovery in physics or biology is like finding treasure.

Spiritually you can do a lot with the right skills and power. General wealth spells can be very useful but if you want to do something specific, I think it is better to influence and attract specific things. I certainly don't recommend illegal things.

https://youtu.be/v0nb5uFKesk
Wow speaking of GC and Debt..

Bravera said:
Master said:
Bravera said:

https://youtu.be/v0nb5uFKesk
Wow speaking of GC and Debt..

Going into debt to invest seems much riskier to me. I need to study this idea further.

Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:

As Aquarius said, you should do a working to find a perfect Satanic partner. Mainly a venus square, or the Gebo rune. Some runes might support this, but Gebo is the main one. Check what other people may have done.

First, you need to figure out what the situation is with any potential succubi, especially if you asked for a monogamous relationship. It would be unwise to create a relationship with a succubus and then get a human partner right after.

As far as starting a business, this may be tricky right now due to the state of the world. Perhaps spend time learning about them, but be careful about investing right now if the economy is going to shit itself. Certain businesses will obviously be better off than others.

Owning a business may allow you certain degrees of freedom in your work, but it may come at the expense of your time and energy. It will likely be hard to not take your work home with you, or to restrict yourself to a few hours of work.

What you are currently good at will show in your natal chart: such as 2nd house, 6th house, 10th house, perhaps 7th house for business partners. Your overall chart trends will also show other skills.

I don't believe my Astral senses are open well enough to have a relationship of the kind, however, I will not let the things that I lack hinder me from pushing forward. I understand how a habit can develop true skill and I need to learn to be committed to my decision.

I am again working to quit smoking, and am staying busy with work/spiritual advancement. I do want a relationship 10000000x more than I want to smoke, and I honestly don't want to waste my life anymore with that shit. It has been a very long process eliminating addictions but I know I'm past the difficult part, I just need to learn to say no and associate the old habit with something that I am greatly disgusted and despise.

I believe.. my body can no longer handle Marijuana, it causes me mental emotional spiritual and physical degeneration. I hate it I hate it I hate it so much I keep removing friends from my life... it makes me feel old and ugly, when I am high I think that the gods would not be proud to see me. I have all these years of hard work and I can't just throw it away to this fake high... and once I stop, I will have a wonderful partner in my life.

I know I have made a million posts saying before that I would or have quit.. but I know where my progress has gotten me and I am positive I have broken the old habit and am now learning to say NO!

Satan give us Strength!

My sun is in my 10th house and I take this to believe I can be successful at anything, looking through my life I know this to be true so long as I put in the work. And sir, I am putting in the work, it is not normal for me to be idle. Yesterday, I spent 12 hours working, 30 minutes skating, in deep internal contemplation, with sober mind. I do not lack the energy, or the desire, I do not lack time, the only thing I lack is true spiritual power.

Bravera said:
Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:

I don't believe my Astral senses are open well enough to have a relationship of the kind, however, I will not let the things that I lack hinder me from pushing forward. I understand how a habit can develop true skill and I need to learn to be committed to my decision.

I am again working to quit smoking, and am staying busy with work/spiritual advancement. I do want a relationship 10000000x more than I want to smoke, and I honestly don't want to waste my life anymore with that shit. It has been a very long process eliminating addictions but I know I'm past the difficult part, I just need to learn to say no and associate the old habit with something that I am greatly disgusted and despise.

I believe.. my body can no longer handle Marijuana, it causes me mental emotional spiritual and physical degeneration. I hate it I hate it I hate it so much I keep removing friends from my life... it makes me feel old and ugly, when I am high I think that the gods would not be proud to see me. I have all these years of hard work and I can't just throw it away to this fake high... and once I stop, I will have a wonderful partner in my life.

I know I have made a million posts saying before that I would or have quit.. but I know where my progress has gotten me and I am positive I have broken the old habit and am now learning to say NO!

Satan give us Strength!

My sun is in my 10th house and I take this to believe I can be successful at anything, looking through my life I know this to be true so long as I put in the work. And sir, I am putting in the work, it is not normal for me to be idle. Yesterday, I spent 12 hours working, 30 minutes skating, in deep internal contemplation, with sober mind. I do not lack the energy, or the desire, I do not lack time, the only thing I lack is true spiritual power.

Sowilo and Eihwaz may help you with quitting smoking, since it's generally depend on willpower. I don't know what kind of effect marijuana has, if it make you addicted, extra Nauthiz can help too.

An advise by ex-smoker: Don't think of cigarette, more you think, more you will smoke. Think other things. I quitted so many times but after months, cigarette came to my mind, my mind was busy with it. Then I started again and again. I finally learned it's all about ignoring thoughts those occurred.

Bright Truth said:
Bravera said:
Blitzkreig said:

Satan give us Strength!

Sowilo and Eihwaz may help you with quitting smoking, since it's generally depend on willpower. I don't know what kind of effect marijuana has, if it make you addicted, extra Nauthiz can help too.

An advise by ex-smoker: Don't think of cigarette, more you think, more you will smoke. Think other things. I quitted so many times but after months, cigarette came to my mind, my mind was busy with it. Then I started again and again. I finally learned it's all about ignoring thoughts those occurred.

I have been using Sowilo everyday now from your advice, I promised to myself I would stay home every night and I would make it to the end of the year without smoking once.

Bravera said:
You know I definitely trust in myself to continue to grow and advance. I trust in the God's to guide me properly, and I have grown greatly in discipline. I always ask them for assistance now, but it would also be wise of me to ask among my SS siblings.

I have recently begun working two jobs, I know that first I must invest in myself. I am ensuring to complete my daily Yoga now that I have more privacy.

Wildlife Biology Degree

All of these things are very interesting for me, I see long term growth towards my goals if I follow one of these paths. I can visualize myself following each of these paths and I feel like starting my own business allows me the highest degree of freedom.

Honestly, just writing this down, I think I've made up my mind, with the right guidance, I am positive I could start a successful business.
----
I am actively looking for a partner and attempting to date, I don't want to waste my time dating randoms from the internet. There are many women in my life that I can tell are interested in me, and I have decided to do my best to become friends first, I cannot be in a relationship that would negatively effect my spiritual growth.. Though I am impatient, each day that passes, it drives me insane, I want romance.. love.. passion.. desire.. I don't want to go home and be alone anymore..

I am so highly motivated right now, if there was a women in my life that did not negatively effect my spiritual growth.. I feel like my motivation to build a future would truly increase tenfold. As well this has always been my desire, to advance myself so that I may one day find a attractive compatible and intelligent women.

I have tried for many years to have a succubus partner and completed a 2nd ritual recently, but I am not shy to find a women closer to home so that I may build a family..
----
I will meditate on what I have posted and consider what it is that I truly desire for myself.
Use the Mantra "Aum Shrim Shriyei Namah" with the affirmation of attracting a compatible partner. Yei is Vibrated (Ayyy). Depending upon what astrological transit you're going through you might or might not get immediate results. Just look out for women who "click" with you and have deep connections with you.

Jack said:
Bravera said:

Wildlife Biology Degree

----

----
Use the Mantra "Aum Shrim Shriyei Namah" with the affirmation of attracting a compatible partner. Yei is Vibrated (Ayyy). Depending upon what astrological transit you're going through you might or might not get immediate results. Just look out for women who "click" with you and have deep connections with you.

Greetings Jack,
In your experience, how does the mantra (Aum Shrim Shriyei Namah) compare to other mantras in terms of effectiveness for a working to attract the perfect romantic partner/ love?
- aum shreem maha lakshmiyei namaha
- aum shukraya nama
- aum chandramase nama
- aum klim kamadevaya namah
- gebo

HS.

Syt said:
Jack said:
Bravera said:

Wildlife Biology Degree

----

----

Greetings Jack,
In your experience, how does the mantra (Aum Shrim Shriyei Namah) compare to other mantras in terms of effectiveness for a working to attract the perfect romantic partner/ love?
- aum shreem maha lakshmiyei namaha
- aum shukraya nama
- aum chandramase nama
- aum klim kamadevaya namah
- gebo

HS.
The Mahalaxshmi mantra is not for attracting love, but for attracting resources. That's the meaning of the Anthromorphic mantra. It means Abundant Resources.

The Chandramasae mantra is also not for attracting love ,although it could potentially make your interpersonal relationships with women smoother. The shukraya mantra definitely works but you have to wait for a perfect venus square date to start with that mantra as opposed to the Shakti mantras which you can start on any particularly favorable date.

The Kamadevaya mantra is targeted through pure lust so its mostly about Sex and Desire. That's its anthromorphic meaning through a male (Will to Desire) lens. It's the best mantra for a targeted love working or quick sexual encounters,like doing Game (when you have a pathological issue). Because you never really know that the girl you did a targeted love spell on would actually work out long term. You might find her insufferable after a few months.

The Shrim Shriyei mantra is different from the love spell in the sense that it is more focused on increasing the feminine energy within yourself which a woman who is compatible with you can sense and is drawn to. It's more about compatibility and long term serious relationships rather than Desire and lust. It's a more transcendental type of love rather than physical based lust.

Hello again, Jack.
Do you have any first-hand experiences with the Shrim Shriyei mantra?
I've read and researched this mantra but the explanations of increasing of feminine energy seems theoretical and a bit vague. Hence why I am asking if you had any experience with it.

Also, have you ever read the 108 names of Venus? Each of the 7 planets seem to have 108 names/mantras that bestow similar energies to that of their "parent" planet.

The link for Venus:
https://templesinindiainfo.com/108-names-of-shukra-lyrics-in-english-with-meaning-venus-108-names/

Would you say that these are planetary mantras or shakti mantras?

After researching their roots words to make sure their legit, I decided to use them. I've had some success with these types and variations of mantras but never used them for more than a couple of days.

HS.

Jack said:
Bravera said:

Wildlife Biology Degree

----

----

I have decided to stay committed to my decision towards building a relationship with a succubus partner. It is of great importance to me at this point for this relationship to be successful, this will require great discipline on my part. Already it feels as though so much weight has been lifted from me, that I can focus on building what is my true hearts desire. And I know that I am open enough now that another women could not catch my attention away. I will not waste time anymore because I know what I truly want and I have completed the steps necessary to achieve my goals.

Syt said:
Hello again, Jack.
Do you have any first-hand experiences with the Shrim Shriyei mantra?
I've read and researched this mantra but the explanations of increasing of feminine energy seems theoretical and a bit vague. Hence why I am asking if you had any experience with it.

Also, have you ever read the 108 names of Venus? Each of the 7 planets seem to have 108 names/mantras that bestow similar energies to that of their "parent" planet.

The link for Venus:
https://templesinindiainfo.com/108-names-of-shukra-lyrics-in-english-with-meaning-venus-108-names/

Would you say that these are planetary mantras or shakti mantras?

After researching their roots words to make sure their legit, I decided to use them. I've had some success with these types and variations of mantras but never used them for more than a couple of days.

HS.
Those mantras above are Planetary Names not Planetary Mantras or Shakti Mantras. Shakti Mantras have a prefix that invokes a particular kind of Energy ex - Krim,Klim,Shrim etc.

These names are used in religious ceremonies and since I haven't used anyone particularly other than Shukraya which 100% works ,I could not comment on that.

The Shrim Shriyei mantra comes from Thomas Ashley Farrands work "Mantra The Words of Power" of which I have an Audiobook. I don't have any personal experience with that particular mantra but I have tried other mantras like the Saraswati mantra which worked miracles so I would venture to say that it's legit. Also if someone adopted and tried that mantra out we would get more feedback.

Since my last relationship I haven't really tried to get into a new one because of the State of the world with the fake pandemics and possibilities of new actual Virus releases. So I'm waiting for the period of 2023 - 24 to pass first.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back