Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Myths Were All Made of Allegories?

Elite

Why ancients didn't tell things as they are? I think there is a spiritual reason, like "The soul of Egypt" or "The soul of Judea". Maybe allegoric exposition had a spiritual meaning, like making things more powerful in astral or something like that but I don't know.

Thanks in advance!

Bright Truth said:
Why ancients didn't tell things as they are? I think there is a spiritual reason, like "The soul of Egypt" or "The soul of Judea". Maybe allegoric exposition had a spiritual meaning, like making things more powerful in astral or something like that but I don't know.

Thanks in advance!

Well persecution, allegorics are better remembered then hard instructions similar to symbols (deep/"racial"[not sure if the right term] memorie), as you did guess, I think they are also tie in other spiritual workings of the past, like Pepe character/Kek (ancient god name/allegory/spiritual work egypt)

Bright Truth said:

Thanks in advance!

I don't know but this does tie into something subconsciously. I felt it pretty strong something was familiar about this. I couldn't tell you what this was from or anything but I sat there thinking about this I was getting little bits of some poem thinking about that that used the words Juden a lot and talked about them being kicked out of "our villages" and being the accursed ones. This sounded really old. I thought that was really cool sounding. I may write that one down and post it if I can bring back the full thing.

The cool thing about the shattering is it counters both their Passover and Yom Kippur thing in the affirmations.

:arrow: Tales are more appealing to the spiritual side of ourselves.
:arrow: Spirituality is purely right-brained.
:arrow: Telling something in a story format makes it easy to remember because memory is ruled by the Moon, which rules that hemisphere of the brain. Memory and emotion are strongly tied
:arrow: Tales allow you to encode knowledge on different levels/layers. As your soul advances (Moon/feminine side getting stronger), you will be able to unravel/decode more of it and understand it
:arrow: Myths and legends have what New Agers call 'awakening codes', which will activate when your mind is ready and reads about them. The closer you are to the myths of that civilisation, the stronger its effect will be on you, which is due to you being immersed in the cultural consciousness of that civilisation for one or more lifetimes (e.g. Celtic, Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian, Vedic, Sumerian...)
:arrow: On the practical side, persecution is escaped as the kikes don't understand myth well enough to be able to suppress it (but they will twist it and corrupt, creating abominations like Percy Jackson, American Gods, the Prose Edda, fairy culture, and so on).

Many of these things in fact all of them are multi-faceted explanations. From low to high.

Imagine building a civilization and explaining them a computer. For example certain members would understand some sort of Gods device, they may have enough understanding to understand that tablet is something the Gods use. But for most people they might not make heads of tales.

For example there is a level and after recent thinking an evolution in my thoughts of low, medium, high, and hyper- technologies.

For example you can create a high tech device but it's not a hyper-device. In other words a computer is hyper- especially in modern times how certain hyper- is used for example HTML. Hyper-text markup language. The high tech device is electrical it's a combination of low, medium, and itself a high tech all taken to the high tech but not hyper tech it possess no digital output.

Same for these allegories. They are evolutionary aspect and supra-evolutionary. For example the Mayans state time is spiral or the attribute the Gods live in cyclical evolutionary time. They continue to evolve within a circle. For example they may have a spiritual allegory that affects the entire plain of technology and spiritual evolution. But these changes wont occur for another 10 thousand years. So throughout the time they are evolving further.

I think in my personal opinion the as above and so below as well as as within the microcosmic and with out the macrocosmic allegories serve as a technology to divine new mental, physical, spiritual and technological properties both physical and spiritual.

But also terminology and etymology for example we use the word permanent it means in basic terms to produce a long-term effect a lifetime or several lifetimes. In spiritual terms it could mean lasting many lifetimes, putting down roots a long term effect, or various other effects. The entire point is to evolve based on low, medium, high, and hyper levels.

For example we use agricultural terms and eventually it leads to using higher terms that can either be above terms to below or below terms to above. For example we use missile and rocket. A rocket is unguided not smart but smart enough to go where it's aimed at. And a missile generally refers to a smart rocket that follows it's target to home in on it.

Funny but in the past during siege weapons a scorpion crossbow weapon had a missile even though it worked like a rocket. Apparently the logic behind it is that the weapon is so stable and fires the bolt so viciously that there is enough precision to calculate a relative strike point. For example we used bows now we use guns if a primitive person doesn't know what a gun is or works it's fine as long as they know it's a superior bow, works like more so than a bow and does extreme damage or kills fatally much more accurately and precisely than a bow but does exactly what a bow does. They'll understand.

I think in simplest terms it's just a technology of right brained communication which people can interpret for evolution either their own or civilization. A universal language that has many meanings both individual but also evolutionary.

Except of allegories, they are memorable, easy to tell to everyone, and they can be instructed to people on all their ages, levels or layers of understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back