Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some help for opening a new video channel

Nimrod33

Hello fellow SS.

I'm in a situation that keeps me busy, but i think that in the future i may get enough free time to make pro-SS videos on a video platform (that is not YouTube, since they have become very Anti-Free Speech during the last years).

In the past i made many videos on a (now deleted) Italian YouTube channel from the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2019. During all the time that i had the channel i could never post openly Satanic content, let alone anti-xian, because many of my subscribers were deluded Neo-Nazi xians, since my videos were mostly reuploaded by a popular Neo-Nazi Channel who was influence by New Age and was supporting Xianity. Some NPC users from a SJW propaganda channel discovered mine and decided to mass report it, leading to its shutdown. I opened another channel in 2019, but i stopped uploading videos when YouTube started removing most of them. This unfortunately didn't stop the deletion of my second channel.

Some of the videos that i made (most of them are very likely lost forever) were:
- The true origins of Kwanza, Hannukah and Christmas: A subbed version of the (((Red Ice))) video with the same name, split in three parts. I had to use this video because many NPCs don't know that Hannukah is a genocide Holiday, while Xmas is stolen from Yule. Not relevant anymore, since it promotes kosher neopaganism instead of Spiritual Satanism.
- Who brought the slaves to America: A subbed version of a video that is linked in the English Satan's Library (i don't know if it is actually removed from YouTube). I had to split it in four parts and remove the irrelevant final part that contained the usual christarded conspiracy theorist view of the jews.
- Was Hitler a Rothschild?: Inspired by a post from an Italian Neo-Nazi blog that was shutdown by his own owner for egoistical reasons. The post with the same name is the only part of the website that has been archived and it debunked the myth with the same name.
- Who controls the videogame industry?: Inspired by a Neo-Nazi post from an old forum. I posted a reply with the same content of the video and with more info in Movies, games, series.
- The jews celebrate what they love the most: I reposted this video during April Fools as a joke. It was made by an Alt-Right meme channel and it made fun of the jews and their 1 dollar mascot Fiveish.
- Putin is not our friend: Inspired by a Spanish Neo-Nazi blogpost, it exposed Putin as Controlled Opposition and his oligarchs as jews. It redpilled many people, but it also angered a Neo-Communist YouTube Community that supported Putin.
- Aleksandr Dugin, the False Prophet: Inspired by another post of the blog mentioned above. It exposed Dugin and his dangerous ideology of NationalBolshevism.
- Putin, the crypto-jew: An adaptation of an English YouTube Neo-Nazi video. It revealed the jewish roots of Putin and how much corrupted is nowadays Russia.
- Who commands in Iran?: Adaptation of an English video that i discovered via a channel of a German SS (now shutdown). It exposed the influence of jews in the modern state of Iran, including Ahmadinejad origins. The original video was Islamic propaganda, so i had to replace "oppressed muslims" with "oppressed gentiles".
- How Japan was forced in World War II: Adaptation of a video that was published by one of the two YouTube Channels of MessengeroftheGods (it is very likely that it is no longer online). The video unmasked how jews forced Japan to take part in WWII. I had to split it in two parts.
- Who controls the Western Cartoon Industry?: Similar to the one of the Videogame industry, but i had to make some research by myself. The content of the video can also be found in Movie, games, series.
- (((Putin))): Subbed version of the infamous Putin's speech in Israel, where he praised his Communist predecessors and condemned the Holohoax.
- (((Alt-Lite))) and (((Alt-Right))): It exposed people labeled as both as either Zionist Golems or jews.
- Speaking against the jews: Made by a fellow Italian SS, it exposed how the jews murdered anyone who spoke against them (such as Mussolini, Kennedy, Gaddafi) and how only Hitler was able to face them.
- Rabbi Latiman video in Russian: I was never able to translate it because of my almost nonexistent knowledge of the Russian language.
- Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt: Muslims are our natural allies: The video is a subbed RT's interview that is also linked by the website whitedeathofislam.
- ISIS: Rape Yazidi girls to destroy the Aryan lineage: One of the oldest Robert Sepher's video, revealing ISIS and Obama's plan. Also linked by whitedeathofislam.
- Xi Jinping and the Communist China: Made by a christard, it was supposed to expose how China was still controlled by jews. Like the first Putin video, it also angered the Communist Community mentioned above.
- The Kim Family: Inspired by a blogpost, it exposed Kim-Jong-Un lineage.
- Nietzsche predicted the future: An excerpt from Nietzsche's Aurora where he revealed that jews will control our future.
- KGB's defector, Yuri Bezmenov, talks about the true face of Communism: A video that is linked by Satan's Library. I made a subbed version that apparently is still online.
- Who is Pepe the Frog: Inspired by an HP Cobra's video with the same name, it reveals the esoteric view of the famous meme.
- Aryan DNA in the world: An adaptation of a video an channel dedicated to his own interpretation of Anthropology. It reveals all the place where aryans lived, that are nowadays populated by non-whites. It can be still found on YouTube if you search "itajos".
- The true face of the jews and their god: Inspired by various pages of the various websites owned by the JoS, it was an attempt to warn people against the true nature of the jews (evil reptilian hybrid) and their false god (with some mentions on the false religions of Xianity and Pisslam). There were however some inaccuracies and i didn't mentioned that Father Satan and his Demons were the True Gods.
- (((They))) are not our allies: The last video that i was able to publish. It was a modified version of a video of HP Cobra made by a fellow Italian SS, where the jews reveals their plans to use "Ishmael" to destroy Europe.

I need some suggestions about which video should i adapt in Italian (both from JoS and suggested by JoS) and post it on Bitchute and similar. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back