Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getae and Dacians Pt.2

NakedPluto [JG]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azazel: Hieratic Information- https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63514
Pt1: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35447&p=141357&hilit=samolxis#p141357

This was also posted on Azazel's topic but got lost I suppose so I wrote it again here also to not clutter the already big topic.

"Sarmizegetusa Regia, also Sarmisegetusa, Sarmisegethusa, Sarmisegethuza, Ζαρμιζεγεθούσα (Zarmizegethoúsa) or Ζερμιζεγεθούση (Zermizegethoúsē), was the capital and the most important military, religious and political center of the Dacians before the wars with the Roman Empire. Erected on top of a 1200 m high mountain, the fortress, comprising six citadels, was the core of a strategic defensive system in the Orăștie Mountains (in present-day Romania)."

"Several hypotheses have been advanced to explain the origin of the name Sarmizegetusa. The most important of these ascribe the following possible meanings to the city's name:

‘Citadel built of palisades on a mountain peak’ from zermi (*gher-mi ‘mountain peak, top’, cf. *gher ‘stone; high’) and zeget (*geg(H)t)[4]
‘City of the warm river’ from zarmi ‘warm’ (cognate with Sanskrit gharma ‘warm’) and zeget ‘flow’ (cognate with Sanskrit sarj- in sarjana- ‘flow’ and Bactrian harez- in harezâna ‘id.’), the city being named after the nearby river Sargetia[5]
‘Palace illuminating the world of life’ from zaryma ‘palace’ (cf. Sanskrit harmya ‘palace’), zegeth ‘world of life’ (cf. Sanskrit jagat- ‘go’, and jigat- ‘mobility; world of life’) and usa ‘illuminating, enlightening; burning’)[6]"

The name of the capital is better explained in the book "Noi nu suntem urmasii Romei (We are not the descendants of Rome" by Napoleon Savescu, as the Sanskrit saying SARMI-SEGET-USA which means "I rush to flow" or "I need to flow".
The High Priest Deceneu instructed the Dacians to abide and use the laws of nature, a set of instructions from High Priests named The Belagine Laws (or Samolxis Laws). In the present, these were corrupted, but the original laws were Satanic and instated the laws of nature and spirituality on a very high level. If needed I can translate and post the real laws as I have studied and worked on these.

Also along the whole territory, there are inscriptions of the 666 number, the perfect number and this was a sign of faith, power and perfection. A lot of homes had the foundations built upon sacred geometry and inscriptions of the 666 (or SSS, CCC, VIVIVI) and swastika.

Recent discoveries made by some great people illustrate that all of the territories of Romania had sanctuaries and places of high energy where High Priests did magical workings. All of these ancient structures were later found to be invaded by xianity and all of the symbols were corrupted and stolen. There's a documentary of these places and how they simply stole the place and monuments to make churches and other false narratives.

There's a prayer by a woman to the Gods, in which she poetically addresses to be reincarnated as follows:

"Blinding, Pure, Great Lady, I am faithful, I am with 3 of 6 (within), But I will only ask, Someday to help me, To be reincarnated"

There's also a sign of faith and spiritual rank that was accessorized by the ancient people. They wore the inscriptions on the right arm or on the forehead during spiritual workings or special events. The inscription wrote, "ABT SSS KAN" which translates to "With 666 years". This is the symbol of infinity and Magnum Opus.

A lot of homes had also the inscription of the letter "E". There are also some photos of this on monuments, yet strangely I cannot seem to find them anymore, but there are somewhere to be discovered.

Image of the Solar Disk from Sarmizegetusa:
the-solar-disc-in-the-sanctuary-of-sarmizegetusa-regia-capital-of-BEP3JM.jpg

Untitled.jpg

For study (sources, be aware of misinformation):
"Noi nu suntem urmasii Romei (We are not the descendants of Rome" by Napoleon Savescu
Taina Kogaiononului. Muntele sacru al dacilor by Cristina Pănculescu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmizegetusa_Regia#Etymology
Stramosii Nostri Reali (Gheorghe Iscru)
(There are also other sources given by the Gods)

NakedPluto said:
Sarmizegetusa Regia, also Sarmisegetusa, Sarmisegethusa, Sarmisegethuza, Ζαρμιζεγεθούσα (Zarmizegethoúsa) or Ζερμιζεγεθούση (Zermizegethoúsē), was the capital and the most important military, religious and political center of the Dacians before the wars with the Roman Empire.
Great article. I will post here some more images from Sarmisegetuza, which you can also see in google maps.
iu

iu

iu

As far as I know the area is still being taken care of and maintained constantly as it's used for tourism.

This is a bit off-topic but regarding the Romanian language, there is strong evidence both from native historians and non-natives that Romanian did not develop from latin and has no historical connection to it. Romanian developed from the Indo-european languages spoke in modern day Romania since the first settlers came around Danube river, long long before the Roman Empire existed, and these people including Dacians were obviously pagans practicing the Spiritual teachings of the Gods. What happened is that around 18th century if I remember correctly, Romanian changed the alphabet to the latin one and `borrowed` a lot of latin words and grammar. There still are endless archaisms that are barely used nowadays and most likely have nothing to do with latin. It is argued that Romanian and Latin are rather `sister languages` since Latin is an indo-european language as well, but saying that one evolved from the other is historically innacurate.

Also it is argued that Romans never conquered Dacia completely, but only a small part of it, therefore full latinisation of Dacians would be impossible.

I read the same case was for Spanish and French, languages that developed from pre-roman settlers in their modern day territory, therefore having no origins in the latin. As well afterwards is likely that these languages borrowed a lot of latin.

Yes, I agree completely. Also, there are a lot of words and phrases that are directly from Sanskrit or a little derivation from it.
One google and already found some, but there are a lot more:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFNHh0hUZoX05HMLQmA041H2pGj3fAPdmwAoGkkkJMk/edit#gid=0

There are a lot of studies and shocking facts about these things, but sadly any direct and valuable information was destroyed by the communist yogins that created a correspondence between Sanskrit and Romania with the aim of "conspiracy" theories and teaching corrupted information. I am studying right now a couple of books and I will post about this and other things. They are lengthy and not easy to study.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back