Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Non-Jewish Internet Security Program/Anti-Virus

SyrArisMarsMartin

Hey fellow Rebels
What are your suggestions/opinions? I am using Kaspersky at the moment.
I want one that is not owned by a Jew who probably sends my information to pissrael or other jewish agencies and then tells the world that anti-semitism is on the rise and other bullshit.
Thanks

If you are using windows, then your data is already available to jews at all times anyway.

I suggest you switch to linux, unless you need windows for work. Most viruses are geared for windows.

Viruses can usually be prevented by being carefull with your internet use, so you don't need an antivirus anyway, unless you're downloading torrents or similar.

If you are unable to ditch windows, windows defender is about as effective as kaspersky anyway, so you can stick with that.

A member wrote a comlex 5 part guide on internet security on here if you are interested: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44770&p=201636&hilit=Internet+security#p201636

rereg12 said:
If you are using windows, then your data is already available to jews at all times anyway.

I suggest you switch to linux, unless you need windows for work. Most viruses are geared for windows.

Viruses can usually be prevented by being carefull with your internet use, so you don't need an antivirus anyway, unless you're downloading torrents or similar.

If you are unable to ditch windows, windows defender is about as effective as kaspersky anyway, so you can stick with that.

A member wrote a comlex 5 part guide on internet security on here if you are interested: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44770&p=201636&hilit=Internet+security#p201636

Thank you for the explanation and link, this is what i was searching for, all the best.

The best advice that anyone and everyone can offer is

1. Switch to linux

2. Don't download random shit you have no idea about. Only download things that you are completely sure about or come from a trusted source.

3. If you are unable to switch to linux, still keep 2 in mind but download something like "Feronics Deep Freeze" which will put your hard drive in a solidified state, so, the moment you restart, all files and everything from when you set Deep Freeze as active will be restored, then keep all your files offline on an external ssd or use a usb-to-sata connector and store it on an ssd. You could also just download sandboxie on windows and use that to test files, but, there are bypasses for that, not to mention you can infect a PDF with a macro which runs and install malware when opened through certain applications and many people don't think of ebooks as the things to carry malware so they get caught off guard.

4. Have everything backed up. In case you need to ditch your files and re-install. Have it all backed up somewhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back