Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My experience with Father Satan

In this topic I was pleased to talk about my experience with Father Satan. I want to do this because for too long I haven't realized how much Satan really is the best Father and I want to be able to tell how true this is. On our JoS site I read the various testimonials on Satanism from various users and I was pleased to tell mine too. I state that I cannot physically see the Gods, but I have the possibility to speak with them through the Ouija board. Years ago, I dedicated my soul with the ritual that is reported on the site. I can say, after many years, that before the dedication I suffered horribly every day of my life for various reasons, besides I was bullied by everyone, I was linked to the wrong companies and, as if that were not enough, I was also abused with physical and psychological violence at home. After the dedication, however, until now, I no longer suffered from pain. There have been negative things in my life, but they were never things that SERIOUSLY pained me. Besides, no one bullied me anymore. I started to have a normal life even in the family that I still have and I got rid of the wrong company in a natural way. This happened initially with the dedication. Satan has given me other gifts in my life since that time. I remember, for example, I still felt a deep sense of loneliness (as I told you negative things happened to me anyway. They happen to everyone, we all have Saturn). For a few years of my life, I have been friendless. The fact is that I'm Aquarius and therefore I need friends, but Saturn in my chart was positioned to distance me from friendships. I was really affected by this astrological position of Saturn. One afternoon I couldn't take it anymore. I did not yet know the Klim Attracting Mantra, so I had to turn to Satan. That afternoon I focused on Satan, knowing that he listens to the things we say to him, and I asked him in prayer if he could make me find my old group of friends that I had not seen in years and that I missed a lot, but who had disappeared. I can assure you that the same evening I had gone out to go to the restaurant, and on my return I decided to take another road that still led to my house. That road then led to my house, but passing through a park that was in front of it. There were all my old friends who were chatting and who welcomed me with great affection. I still hang out with them today and we go out several times a week. I met them after years on the very evening of the day I begged Satan to let me see them again, under my house. I haven't seen them for years. I assure you that I immediately thanked Satan first, full of happiness. Satan has always been there for me. Both when I knew he was there and when I didn't. There have been times, a few, but there have been, in which I cried because I thought I was abandoned by the Gods, or I cried because I thought I was not a good Satanist or because I was misunderstood by people. Whenever I cried, I opened the Seal of Satan on the internet and focused on it, telling the Father what had happened as a son who goes to his dad to confide in him. I assure you that when I finished talking, the flow of my tears stopped and I stopped crying, the sadness disappeared and I was as good as before. I was literally consoled. Satan has always been loving. Even whenever I talk to him, perhaps in a standard ritual or just looking at the seal, not necessarily because I'm crying, but just to spend time with him, I always feel a great spiritual joy of a different kind from that of the FRTR, but still a profound joy that is not suggestion. Another thing I can say about Satan is that he always believed in me and told me to do the same even when I was the first not to. I remember once I was talking to Azazel at the Ouija board, Azazel relayed a message from Satan to me at that time that I had low self-esteem. The message was the following, Satan had told me that he wanted me to believe in myself and in my ideas. This made me very strong and I cultivated this new confidence in myself to this day that I am a much better person. According to the doctors who gave me birth I should not have even been born and 100% I would have been born dead as my twin died; also all my family, relatives and even the doctors put a lot of pressure on my mother to get her to have an abortion. But I am here and I am alive for some strange accident in the universe. And I won't waste my life that Satan gave me. But I'll use it to serve him. That is why I am here today to tell my story, because I want everyone to be aware that Satan is a wonderful Father and a true friend of this world.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
In this topic I was pleased to talk about my experience with Father Satan. I want to do this because for too long I haven't realized how much Satan really is the best Father and I want to be able to tell how true this is. On our JoS site I read the various testimonials on Satanism from various users and I was pleased to tell mine too. I state that I cannot physically see the Gods, but I have the possibility to speak with them through the Ouija board. Years ago, I dedicated my soul with the ritual that is reported on the site. I can say, after many years, that before the dedication I suffered horribly every day of my life for various reasons, besides I was bullied by everyone, I was linked to the wrong companies and, as if that were not enough, I was also abused with physical and psychological violence at home. After the dedication, however, until now, I no longer suffered from pain. There have been negative things in my life, but they were never things that SERIOUSLY pained me. Besides, no one bullied me anymore. I started to have a normal life even in the family that I still have and I got rid of the wrong company in a natural way. This happened initially with the dedication. Satan has given me other gifts in my life since that time. I remember, for example, I still felt a deep sense of loneliness (as I told you negative things happened to me anyway. They happen to everyone, we all have Saturn). For a few years of my life, I have been friendless. The fact is that I'm Aquarius and therefore I need friends, but Saturn in my chart was positioned to distance me from friendships. I was really affected by this astrological position of Saturn. One afternoon I couldn't take it anymore. I did not yet know the Klim Attracting Mantra, so I had to turn to Satan. That afternoon I focused on Satan, knowing that he listens to the things we say to him, and I asked him in prayer if he could make me find my old group of friends that I had not seen in years and that I missed a lot, but who had disappeared. I can assure you that the same evening I had gone out to go to the restaurant, and on my return I decided to take another road that still led to my house. That road then led to my house, but passing through a park that was in front of it. There were all my old friends who were chatting and who welcomed me with great affection. I still hang out with them today and we go out several times a week. I met them after years on the very evening of the day I begged Satan to let me see them again, under my house. I haven't seen them for years. I assure you that I immediately thanked Satan first, full of happiness. Satan has always been there for me. Both when I knew he was there and when I didn't. There have been times, a few, but there have been, in which I cried because I thought I was abandoned by the Gods, or I cried because I thought I was not a good Satanist or because I was misunderstood by people. Whenever I cried, I opened the Seal of Satan on the internet and focused on it, telling the Father what had happened as a son who goes to his dad to confide in him. I assure you that when I finished talking, the flow of my tears stopped and I stopped crying, the sadness disappeared and I was as good as before. I was literally consoled. Satan has always been loving. Even whenever I talk to him, perhaps in a standard ritual or just looking at the seal, not necessarily because I'm crying, but just to spend time with him, I always feel a great spiritual joy of a different kind from that of the FRTR, but still a profound joy that is not suggestion. Another thing I can say about Satan is that he always believed in me and told me to do the same even when I was the first not to. I remember once I was talking to Azazel at the Ouija board, Azazel relayed a message from Satan to me at that time that I had low self-esteem. The message was the following, Satan had told me that he wanted me to believe in myself and in my ideas. This made me very strong and I cultivated this new confidence in myself to this day that I am a much better person. According to the doctors who gave me birth I should not have even been born and 100% I would have been born dead as my twin died; also all my family, relatives and even the doctors put a lot of pressure on my mother to get her to have an abortion. But I am here and I am alive for some strange accident in the universe. And I won't waste my life that Satan gave me. But I'll use it to serve him. That is why I am here today to tell my story, because I want everyone to be aware that Satan is a wonderful Father and a true friend of this world.
Hail Father Satan !

SeguaceDiSatana said:

Father Satan is the best. When you talk to Him, you know you will receive guidance.

I asked Father to help me with something. And by reading your post, I had a very clear and blatant answer. So I wanted to say, thank you very much for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back