Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Early Initiation into Astrology

DreamWeaver

In childhood, I was always being subliminally taught astrology through Sun sign columns in newspapers, common characteristics of Sun signs in teen magazines, a simple book on Sun signs, and a children's science book about our solar system which included our supposed closest neighboring galaxy: Andromeda (a place I feel curious of and I would like to visit post-mortem).

Another source I learned and memorized planetary symbols from: Sailormoon. Now as silly or childish as this series can be, when I was a child, this anime taught me the importance of altruism, inner strength, true friendship, and how good always conquers any evil that threatens the whole world. Plus it is interesting Sailormoon, the main heroine, is blonde-hair, blue-eyed (despite being canonically Japanese). Subliminal coincidence, I'd say.

This series is subliminally Satanic due to Japan having been part of the Axis Powers. This means their descendents spiritually know at a subconscious level: the true might and nobility of Satan and the gods. The creator of Sailormoon even closely studied and researched astronomy, basic astrological definitions, and the more romantic and heroic stories of Greco-Roman "mythology" in order to accurately reflect the Sun signs and planetary natures of the main characters. These were projected through a divine feminine lens as empowered young female friends in modern times (and in their past-life together as princesses of their planets and protectors) saving Earth or their Universe several times in-series.

Finally, my initial introduction to natal astrology: in a book about planet signs and house placements. I found it by chance in my school's library. I was excitedly reading my placements after looking through the ephemeris in the back of the book. I cried at the validation of how my own personal character had consistently been all my life. I felt so enlightened to know I was truer to myself than most of my peers and more spiritually mature than people older than me. Since then, a long journey began: buying whatever natal astrology books impressed me, googling up sites about the basics on astrology, learning how to read my own chart before tackling the challenge of reading charts of other people, etc.

So, the background aside... I am one of many aspiring astrologers. I can read charts as detailedly as "turning the houses" (derivative houses), how an aspect between two planets affect the natal houses they rule, how aspect configurations highlight themes or specific matters, etc.

Basically, I have done my best in self-studying, and surely I can also thank whichever demon(s) helped me through all these years of study. I am still unsure who my guardian demon is. But I am super drawn to Horus (received a wood statue by chance, as a souvenir) and Isis (found an Isis-themed affirmations book and her image soothes me).

I would love to mention how my chart indicates me being a truthseeker and natural intuitive, but I understand this forum is always being watched by those who could curse us. Not to sound too overconfident, but I also always feel protected no matter what, and I know I have the power to create or improve my life as I go along. So far, so good, and life has only got better since I dedicated a few years ago.

I became an initiate of astrology at a very young age, with no religious influence involved. Where I grew up, the dominant religion is Xianity. So they are mostly fools unable to realize the truth in a more universal theology that includes astrology and reincarnation. I rose above it all and I chose to be a truthseeker. I am happy and proud of slowly awakening my spiritual gifts since I was a child.

Anyway, just wanted to explain how through all of my life, the gods subliminally taught me this great spiritual guidance system. An art and a science: astrology. Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell.

(I am highly likely to purchase a reading from Lydia. But with no disrespect, perhaps I don't entirely need to, as I see how my chart has manifested so far and where I will go from here.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back