Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Powers of the Mind and Soul wow real footage

This video was posted in the old forum and probably the yahoo groups many years ago. Yes its probably true. Those powers look real.

luis said:
This video was posted in the old forum and probably the yahoo groups many years ago. Yes its probably true. Those powers look real.

I want to have that kind of power when I do the FRTR
:twisted: :twisted:
Can you imagine the damage one will do to a filthy parasite Jew

I suddenly also really feel how inferior I am compared to SS here who have been meditating for years. :shock:
It's a wake-up call

This guy was angry when he found out they shared the footage to the outside world because he probably knew the enemy would come after him and murder him because he is a threat to them. That's what I think.

JoS for life said:
luis said:

I want to have that kind of power when I do the FRTR
:twisted: :twisted:
Can you imagine the damage one will do to a filthy parasite Jew
Meditate, learn how to control your mind, heal yourself, empower and clean your chakras. You'll get there, it may take some time but it will happen.

John chang, ive read and some people say he died, but I guess that’s what they had to resort to stop people from bothering and stalking this guy

He did have a mo pai nei Kung school which he teached all that about Chi energy transfer and body protection (using chi) he didn’t allow western students except for jim mcmillan.

The practice involved filling the lower dan tien (around the sacral chakra) with energy , yin or yang can’t remember correctly. You would “fill” it up and the compact the energy in the dan tien till certain point, then you would mix the yin and yang

and then you would practice sending chi, moving objects and all that crazy stuff

that’s what I recall from this Chinese guy

The above can be accomplished by raising the sexual energy to the sacral and streaming it up to the solar. Practice must be done as it is highly painful and dangerous. If the Serpent is active one can easily raise the sexual energy and discharge it in the aura. Yogic breathing, the breath of fire, and sex build up the above easily.

I've read about this guy John Chang and even the dude was not free of misinformation, his disciples have to practice celibacy, and his "master" who died many years ago comes to him as a spirit to tell him not to share publicly(like in the video) these acts. But very impressive nonetheless.

Aquarius said:
I've read about this guy John Chang and even the dude was not free of misinformation, his disciples have to practice celibacy, and his "master" who died many years ago comes to him as a spirit to tell him not to share publicly(like in the video) these acts. But very impressive nonetheless.

He promoted celibacy in the light of cultivating sexual energy, which is key in healing and other extensive siddhis. Perverted information gathering for sure. Regardless, he died because of bad spiritual hygiene, in my opinion.

NakedPluto said:
Aquarius said:

He promoted celibacy in the light of cultivating sexual energy, which is key in healing and other extensive siddhis. Perverted information gathering for sure. Regardless, he died because of bad spiritual hygiene, in my opinion.
Did he die though? Must have been recent, as I read he was still alive some years ago.

Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:
Aquarius said:

Did he die though? Must have been recent, as I read he was still alive some years ago.

Yes, I think from cancer. I do not believe he is alive, he must've been extensively targeted. Healing a lot of people also has its negatives, cancer being a way of a negative manifestation by nature. I do not think he truly knew how to clean from such connections and healings done, regardless of his highly advanced bioelectricity. He was also an empath and practiced isolation for years. What he gave as information is true to the core, such as how he produces bioelectricity. There are some videos of his secret school where students practice an entrance exam by demonstrating telekinesis from a couple of meters away. (If I remember correctly)

NakedPluto said:
Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes, I think from cancer. I do not believe he is alive, he must've been extensively targeted. Healing a lot of people also has its negatives, cancer being a way of a negative manifestation by nature. I do not think he truly knew how to clean from such connections and healings done, regardless of his highly advanced bioelectricity. He was also an empath and practiced isolation for years. What he gave as information is true to the core, such as how he produces bioelectricity. There are some videos of his secret school where students practice an entrance exam by demonstrating telekinesis from a couple of meters away. (If I remember correctly)
I remember that video, I saw it. The american guy who he took as a student wrote a book too about the experience, I can't remember his name but it's an easy google search.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back