Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attacks while studying Exposing Christianity

ride

I'm i the only one whose being under Attacks form entity's while studying Exposing Christianity?
when ever i start studying JoS especially the Exposing Christianity Section some entity's starts attacking me and i feel them physically they attacks on my head & torso.

ride said:
I'm i the only one whose being under Attacks form entity's while studying Exposing Christianity?
when ever i start studying JoS especially the Exposing Christianity Section some entity's starts attacking me and i feel them physically they attacks on my head & torso.

Can you tell me exactly what you are feeling when they attack you? I am having similar problems when I meditate. I feel fear

ride said:
It's because you have not developed brilliance from SURYA and/or generally lack protection. Do aura of protection every day, and attacks will mean nothing to you eventually. Now is a good time to start since the Moon is waxing. There are few options to choose from, runes and Sanskrit namely. Study JoS to learn. Then apply. Prosper.

JoS for life said:
Can you tell me exactly what you are feeling when they attack you? I am having similar problems when I meditate. I feel fear

i feel them physically like something is hitting (slapping) on my head & punching on my torso, sometimes a sudden pain at a certain spot on my legs or arms that hurts like someone has beaten me with a stick or rod and it lasts for few hours to days.
Not exactly but something similar to punches , slaps , stick/rod.

PS: I Don't Do Drugs.

Henu the Great said:
It's because you have not developed brilliance from SURYA and/or generally lack protection. Do aura of protection every day, and attacks will mean nothing to you eventually. Now is a good time to start since the Moon is waxing. There are few options to choose from, runes and Sanskrit namely. Study JoS to learn. Then apply. Prosper.

I'm doing the Protection Rituals & i need some support on this topic Resetting workings like AoP , Meditations etc. started During VoC Or Mercury Retrograde by Mistake Expecting suggestions from
Lydia said:
as well.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63728

ride said:
Henu the Great said:

I'm doing the Protection Rituals & i need some support on this topic Resetting workings like AoP , Meditations etc. started During VoC Or Mercury Retrograde by Mistake Expecting suggestions from
Lydia said:
as well.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63728
Describe your protection rituals, and how much time you spend on them daily.

You can reset any working after 48 hours. Day begins astronomically when the Sun rises, so take that into consideration.

ride said:
JoS for life said:

i feel them physically like something is hitting (slapping) on my head & punching on my torso, sometimes a sudden pain at a certain spot on my legs or arms that hurts like someone has beaten me with a stick or rod and it lasts for few hours to days.
Not exactly but something similar to punches , slaps , stick/rod.

PS: I Don't Do Drugs.
When and how did this start?

How much time and how do you spend on other 8 fold practices aside from protection rituals?

Furthermore, it can not be outruled at this point that even if your defence is okay or more than okay, they can get past it (links, which need to be severed) or that this is self caused.

Henu the Great said:
When and how did this start?
Whenever i study Exposing Christianity. i feel them physically like something is hitting.

Furthermore,...... they can get past it (links, which need to be severed) or that this is self caused.
what links needs to be severed? & how it can be self caused ?

You can reset any working after 48 hours. Day begins astronomically when the Sun rises, so take that into consideration.
Day has 24hrs. you said after 48hrs., Can't we reset after 24hrs. ? Looking for more details here.

ride said:
They know that if you learn the truth and empower yourself, it will be the end for them.
They can only disturb you. Just do the aura of protection and also the meditation on emptiness and you'll be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back