Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ZyCoV-D

Mavoch

Is ZyCoV-D Reliable? ZyCoV-D is a new "vaccine" created in India for Covid, I researched a little about it and saw that this "vaccine" didn't work like other vaccines because its way of being applied is a little different, so I'd like to know from someone who is more knowledgeable about, is ZyCoV-D reliable? Or is it also deadly like Pfizer, Moderna etc?

Melvin said:
Is ZyCoV-D Reliable? ZyCoV-D is a new "vaccine" created in India for Covid, I researched a little about it and saw that this "vaccine" didn't work like other vaccines because its way of being applied is a little different, so I'd like to know from someone who is more knowledgeable about, is ZyCoV-D reliable? Or is it also deadly like Pfizer, Moderna etc?

All covid vaccines are jewish poison. Don't take any of them unless you *absolutely* have to.
You could do rituals to avoid the vaccine, some members already discussed about it, use the search function and you'll find it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back