Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Technique: I wonder if anyone uses this or what anyone's experiences are

darkmonkey666

You can predict the future or remember the past based upon energy and vibrations emotions that associate to what you want to perceive. You can also use this to know where a person is if you are familiar with the energies of a specific place.

Meditation example for healing of traumatic experiences or negative emotional states personality issues or addictions etc.

1. Look inside yourself what do you feel become aware of your emotions especially if you have a lot of negative feelings about something what is the root cause.

2. Use vibration emotion and associations focus on emotions or emotional block or programming you want to get rid of. You should begin to see a scene or person or place something associated with it.

3. Pull this out of yourself focus on block or programming till it breaks or comes apart, if this is deep start ansuz uruz or munka working with affirmation to fix specific cause or programming or feelings.

4. Use returning curses meditation to cleanse this out of you until it is gone (may take longer to do than what is stated on jos) no need for affirmation if you do not want to each time or at all for this.

Meditation example for past life regression or predicting future. Note this may only work for times when things are similar or when similar energies were around you so its spotty but worth it you may not be able to see very far into the future with this due to totally different energies but it works in guessing what to expect in the year you are in. Literally everything I predicted this year with this method has come true so far but the timing i was expecting it was totally off. So I don't know what to think of that.

Meditation

1. Focus on the energy and vibration around you and energy field and become aware of everything around you. Any emotions feelings you get associations energies in your body maybe add in earth's energy field if you like or energies of planets in general right now. Become aware of as much as you can in the spiritual and physical around you.

2. Use associations emotions and remote viewing technique on future. What do you see or sense what are you doing. This is the future write down if you like what you see for future reference. What is energies of planets that is a possible clue of when something will happen but I haven't mastered that just knowing what phase the moon will be in when something happens. But this will allow you to know ok today is the day it happens or it's very soon based upon the position and energy of sun combined with moon or anything special going on.

3. Same for past but again if energies and emotions in your past life are totally different (this is not always the case but sometimes it is) you won't get much out of this. You may see a few things though.

What are your thoughts on all this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back