Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Activism Idea for Quora

The Alchemist7 [JG]

If you are doing activism on quora, which is still a great plaform for activism, I have an idea about spreading JoS in there. All you have to do is select `Spiritual Satanist at Joy of Satan` as credential when posting any message. I show a random profile here, the name and picture are not relevant so I removed them. The credential is circled and pointed to with an arrow.

sstdrtyr.png

The credential is therefore a `qualification` that you put next to your username to show that you have a `relevant background` when answering a certain question.

Imagine if you post let's say 100 messages in 1-2 months and to each one you set `Spiritual Satanist at Joy of Satan` as credential. Everyone reading your posts will also, in most cases, read the credential as well and if more of us do this, on long term it can lead to thousands and thousands of people reading that `Spiritual Satanist at Joy of Satan` and most likely many of them will research on the internet to see what it is that about. `Joy of Satan` is an option that you can select when searching the `location` or `company` of your credential.

A tip here is to find new questions that have been posted in the last 24 hours and post there long, well argumented and convincing comments as these alone might get thousands of views only in a few days, if not even in a few hours. It doesn't matter what the subject is about, ideally it would be something that you have a sound knowledge about so you will post convincing comments, which are likely to get far more views that simple comments where you copy paste some links or something like that. Also ideal would be to avoid senzitive themes like holocaust or jews so you won't get suspended or banned as quora is actively censoring any content going against the holocaust and jewish supremacy. What do you think?

NakedPluto said:
This sounds smart. Hope people will have time to do that.
I was thinking the same, but I did not get to respond to this due to many other responds the day I first read it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back