Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Realizing Soul Race

DreamWeaver

Greetings, my fellow SS. I have experienced and recently overcame some cognitive dissonance, why I've been absent. I am finally "awakening" to my part in this, regardless of how small a role I play. I have come to realize the reason for my health conditions is because I am not in a pure white race body. But this is fine, in the sense there is indeed not enough of them, for white souls to incarnate into. As I've said in my introductory post, I am akin to blonde and blue-eyed, and with no disrespect to other human races (unless they deserve critical analysis of unnecessary behavioral patterns). I do not even take much interest in my own culture I was born into, but greatly respect the natives, as they are on a slow journey back to their original practices and beliefs.

I also believe the reason I am in a partly-indigenous body, has much broader intent. Only the oldest and wisest of us souls can tap into spiritual gifts in spite of mixed race complications. I am also of the opinion: if there are so little white bodies to go around, then bordering on incest (and eventual genetic degeneracy) was out of the question, why our ancestors were mixing races. But of course, who knows the exact number of white people that were massacred by the Abrahamic cults (far too many, when we consider all historical events in Europe and North America).

So in a way people like myself, with my partiality of white descendency, and so as my partner being half-white genetically, may promise an increase in better suited bodies for white souls. Unfortunately, I am aware how it will never be the same for such descendents. I am unlikely to have children, but I say this in context of others who are without and still procreating pure whites. I am not admitting defeat, but someday we may have to just evolve and adapt to any further blending of the five root races. But so far we all still remain distinctly in resemblance of our own races. Many of us stick to who is more similar to each of us, or whomever seem to be part of our spiritual pacts (intuitive sense of it).

The gods don't like limits, they want to break or surpass certain limits for necessary reasons. It seems I signed up for this life and this body because my soul is powerful enough to handle or move on from every hardship. I am proud to say I am slowly awakening to who I truly am on a spiritual level. We are all gods, in the sense we manifest our own lives once we realize how to do so. The true gods are beings (human or humanoids helping Earth's humankind, etc.) that realized they are ultimately in control of their souls and everything the soul can potentially do. If you're an SS and have gone through awful times, give yourself credit, because even though the gods may assist us, it was ultimately you who always bounced back.

If any of you are in doubt of what your soul race is, ask yourself:
- Do you relate to or have interest in your current incarnated race's culture or common mannerisms?
If no, your soul may not be that physical race (especially if half-white/half-anything else).

- Do you wish you were some other race or long for things to be "how they used to be" for you?
If yes, then you can reflect on why you took on the challenge to be incarnated so differently.

I just sense that Father Satan can transmute or help a soul adjust to anything.

I miss the fuhrer and as a teen I subconsciously realized he was framed. The first world war was so unnecessary, because in retrospect why get into a global fit about one leader being assassinated? (Rhetorical tone, as I am aware of the real reasons why.) The second world war has been falsely contextualized, and now many are unfortunately stuck with the "oh my gosh, they are so antis3mit3, I refuse to apply any critical thinking skills" mentality.

I more confidently affirm this, as an acquaintance of mine that my partner and I tried to pitch in for a down payment to get an apartment rental, backed off--- not understanding he would not have to pay for first 3 months and we'd take care of all the rent for those 3 months. Then he declined to join us and this fool got scammed by someone else, losing $2,100. Just the amount we wanted and we had no ulterior motives. Soon enough, we find out that acquaintance is half-J3w, and we parted ways. Now that I see how money-hoarding they are, I am glad he got his karmic come-uppance.

I am on humanity's side, not those masters of disguise who hoard all the wealth and destroy our planet. I have been vaccine free for the past decade, and I plan to stay that way. I have also noticed how pre-destined my life is in favor of me as a spiritual Satanist, and now I will see it through to the very end, with more confidence. They will not win, because the people are waking up. Hail Father Satan! Orion is my home, because when I look at the stars, I never notice the other constellations as easily. All I feel a longing for, when looking, are those three stars: the Belt of Orion. How amazing it is, that it is a constellation that resembles a human.

You do not choose anything in regards to your racial attributes. Race is a fundamental characteristic of the soul and it doesn't change from one lifetime to another. Also, the root races are only 3: white, black and asian. Younger races emerged much later due to eugenics: Middle Eastern/Arab, 'Native' American, and so on.

Root races and younger races have their own specific racial soul. Mixed people nowadays, which haven't undergone eugenics but dysgenics due to whims and ignorance, have the soul of the dominant race. White is never dominant in mixes, so someone born of a white and a black person or a white and an Asian person, is never going to have a white soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back