Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who really is the Maitreya Buddha?

Nimrod33

I've seen many xians claim that Maitreya, a Bodhisattva found in most sects of the Buddhism enemy program, claiming that he is supposed to be the Antichrist, because he is a figure that will supposedly appear in "times of crisis". Similarly, some Neopagans claim that Maitreya is the same as Kalki. Some also claim that his name is related to God Mithra.

However, I have some problems in stating that Maitreya is the Antichrist:
1) He will appear when Siddhartha Gautama's teachings will be no longer put in practice. Correct me if i am wrong, but this seems a contradiction of the teachings that the Antichrist will appear when other religions are still in practice.
2) His description correspond pretty much to the one of Rabbi Jeebus. Both are supposed to stop the "violence".
3) The idea of Maitreya being the Antichrist seems to be an interpretation by some xians to the fraud of the Theosophical Society, who failed to turn a young indian boy in the Maitreya.
4) Many New Agers and such seems instead to confirm that Jewsus and Maitreya are the same.

Also, according to a Buddhist view of Kalki that i found on Quora they are not the same: Kalki will destroy the Kali Yuga using necessary violence while Maitreya will eliminate violence. The idea of conflating them also seems to come from Neo-Hinduism and the New Age.

So, can anyone explain me who Maitreya is really supposed to be? Is he some sort of Jewish Messiah or he doesn't exist?

Maitreya = the great monarch, the cosmic christ, the messiah (jewish and xian), iman al mahdi and issa (muslims), the comforter ... all of them are ENEMIES !

But Kalki Avatar = SATAN - SHIVA - ENKI - EA - SATYA - WAKAN TANKA
Antechrist = Pahana True White Brother
The Beast = Goyim People - The Goat - Baphomet - Pan
The Dragon in the bible = Kundalini - Satanic Symbol.

To conclude, boudhism is the enemy so maitreya is an enemy too (fictiv, symbolic or real).

The only Kalki Avatar is SATAN LUCIFER SHIVA

Ratel Sigma said:
Maitreya = the great monarch, the cosmic christ, the messiah (jewish and xian), iman al mahdi and issa (muslims), the comforter ... all of them are ENEMIES !

But Kalki Avatar = SATAN - SHIVA - ENKI - EA - SATYA - WAKAN TANKA
Antechrist = Pahana True White Brother
The Beast = Goyim People - The Goat - Baphomet - Pan
The Dragon in the bible = Kundalini - Satanic Symbol.

To conclude, boudhism is the enemy so maitreya is an enemy too (fictiv, symbolic or real).

The only Kalki Avatar is SATAN LUCIFER SHIVA
Thanks for the reply, i've always suspected that this Maitreya was not on our side (wherever real being or allegorical). And the same can be said on Rabbi Jewsus (both xian and muzzie), Imam Al-Mahdi and whoever would be the Jewish Messiah.

You're welcome Brother or Sister.
Me too, i never trust of maitreya, al mahdi or the monarch. It's 100% jewish shit.
[/quote]
Thanks for the reply, i've always suspected that this Maitreya was not on our side (wherever real being or allegorical). And the same can be said on Rabbi Jewsus (both xian and muzzie), Imam Al-Mahdi and whoever would be the Jewish Messiah.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wakon Tanka, thank you!! I've been wondering that name for a very long time. Yeah, though, fuck theosophy! 1488666
[/quote]

You re welcome !
Oh yeah fuck théosophy !
Pahana The True White Brother is problably Adolf Hitler.

I suspect that Maitreya is a new age jewish corruption of the vedic god Mitra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back