Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pedophilia and the priest

darkmonkey666

Pedophilia is like a death sentence for kids and for what some sick persons momentary pleasure. There have been a lot of things in the news recently about schools promoting pedophilia related material or the Jews pushing to promote this.

Well basically it's a death sentence for a person. It messes up their entire life at least until they are able to get over it which for the average person may not ever happen. I wanted to say I was mostly ok there cause I was not sure I want to talk about it but I do so I wrote this.

I saw the article on the top I wanted to speak on this a little more. I thought I was mostly ok. But it's always been something that has eaten me inside. This incident that happened even though it did not involve my family is why I was so angry at my family. Childhood didn't fully exist for me and I didn't know why until the last few years. This is why I say maybe it doesn't exist at all and is just a social construct. I had spent many years being really angry wishing that this stuff with the Xtian church would just go away and I could live life. Why me why was this stuff forced upon me.

This was only one incident in my entire life that was really bad (that unfortunately lead to some other incidents later I will go on to explain) the energies from all this and the xtian stuff and the feelings I had also caused some inner conflict within my soul that literally lead to a mental break down several times and having to be taken to the hospital when I was about 19 to 26. I did not know what was wrong fully I was kind of a loner anyways I ended up not having people to talk to even online for awhile. This lead to alcohol abuse to try to get rid of these feelings and yeah I had dedicated to Satan but the enemy was having a field day with me I really wasn't able to advance cause of the kinds of energies that were in me and stuff this bought to the surface. I had this huge knot in my heart charka. I wish I had thought to ask on the groups about more of this stuff or try to find someone actually serious about Satanism to email and ask about it or talk too.

I have recently started a working to heal this and I can see it was a huge wound for me and a lot of bad energy. I am not like most people even on here are. Most the things in life dealing with modern world I wouldn't care about even without this I know that cause I remember my past life I at least am not that much of a different person that is one thing I pride myself on but it still bought a lot of struggle that was unneeded in my life.

So yes this and the xtian energies in my soul from childhood are what closed me off to the spiritual and made this so hard for me to advance. Made me feel like I was separate from the Gods or they abandon me.

Without this happening I would not be angry so much about my childhood and I am 33 still haven't fully gotten over all this stuff.

We should fight to put an end to this not normalize it. I know personally it is a very bad thing. The thing that made this hard for me even more so was my dad was a pastor of an xtian church and a priest did this to me. Was the same thing in my mind or at least how I interpreted it at the time it happened.

Also please if Pluto is going to go over something major in your child's chart take extra care to watch them male sure nothing like this is going on. If something does happen show them love and support listen to them. For one I kind of didn't remember what happened when I was younger or for awhile and for two I hinted that something bad did and no one believed me like for example no one believed I was over at that house. There was a little tunnel to the church basement from it that was kind of hidden in a room off to the side as this was the priests home. When they were selling the house I insisted on showing them I was there. I pointed out the layout and where that tunnel (more like a walk way if I remember right) was. They thought that was super strange like how could I know about it but still denied I was ever there. This is where one of the rape incidents happened to me.
I was only like about 2 or 3 at the time I don't even think I was able fully to walk on my own.

I feel like this working brings up a lot of bad energy and feelings of pain and sadness about the whole thing.

Now if you want to see some honest representation of the kind of feelings this can cause people here. I came across this years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZodBV39F4&feature=share

So yeah we need to fight this and seek to support more people it happened too be more understanding.

Slyscorpion, I assume you to have advanced a lot spiritually. If you are able to, use black magick on the disgusting scumbag till he suffers horrendously. Make sure to have him suffer a pain so great and tortorous that the mental scar will stay not only in this life but will keep traumatizing them in their next lives.
When performing black magick on the creature, your goal is not to put euthanasia to it but to do so in the most horrendous, vile and blasphemous way possible to the extent that the creature wants to end its life but is magickally prevented from doing. Thus, every day is a suffering to it. Sometimes, living in constant pain is far great a suffering than dying.

Pay the creature back x10 to x100 times for what he did. Unleash all the rage and negative emotions that you have in yourself without restraints when performing black magick. Do this with no restraints and no feeling of hesitance or guilt. Its not a fellow human being or a gentile anymore, its a creature no different than jews. Of course, I have wasted few sentences and few seconds of time about being a human or gentile if the creature is a jew.

This is one of the best ways for you to let out all your negative feelings. When you hear or see the manifestation of your magick, that will be the moment of liberation.

Of course, in the end, the decision is up to you. By the way, do not listen to anyone who spouts bullshit about forgivance and what not or anyone who says that you only feel empty after revenge. These people are from the lowest rungs of society of the cuck who have abandoned their pride, their common sense and all things human. Only the strong who have seen and felt the manifestation of revenge know the feeling of liberation after it. Forgiving is for the deserving and in your case no will say that the creature deserves forgivance.

I apologize if I have been insensitive or uncaring with my reply.

So the incident was that you were sexually abused?

I know a Swedish Catholic NS person who's trying to bullshit people that pedophilia exists nowadays within the church because of homosexual priests which weren't allowed to be priests before. I guess he's got the same argument when it comes to the Hare Krishna movement which also has been accused of pedophilia. For this to be true then the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia must be really strong. I think it's mainly due to the effects of long term celibacy.

I believe he was a Jew by blood too. Doing this working is bringing to the surface a lot of that type of energy. This is so gross ☹️

I
Username said:
Slyscorpion, I assume you to have advanced a lot spiritually. If you are able to, use black magick on the disgusting scumbag till he suffers horrendously. Make sure to have him suffer a pain so great and tortorous that the mental scar will stay not only in this life but will keep traumatizing them in their next lives.
When performing black magick on the creature, your goal is not to put euthanasia to it but to do so in the most horrendous, vile and blasphemous way possible to the extent that the creature wants to end its life but is magickally prevented from doing. Thus, every day is a suffering to it. Sometimes, living in constant pain is far great a suffering than dying.

Pay the creature back x10 to x100 times for what he did. Unleash all the rage and negative emotions that you have in yourself without restraints when performing black magick. Do this with no restraints and no feeling of hesitance or guilt. Its not a fellow human being or a gentile anymore, its a creature no different than jews. Of course, I have wasted few sentences and few seconds of time about being a human or gentile if the creature is a jew.

This is one of the best ways for you to let out all your negative feelings. When you hear or see the manifestation of your magick, that will be the moment of liberation.

Of course, in the end, the decision is up to you. By the way, do not listen to anyone who spouts bullshit about forgivance and what not or anyone who says that you only feel empty after revenge. These people are from the lowest rungs of society of the cuck who have abandoned their pride, their common sense and all things human. Only the strong who have seen and felt the manifestation of revenge know the feeling of liberation after it. Forgiving is for the deserving and in your case no will say that the creature deserves forgivance.

I think this went on for awhile too. I remember that before I even knew how to walk this guy was baby sitting. Then I remember walking with him sometimes. I hope my soul isn't damaged beyond repair or corrupted. This is the same kind of Jewish energy I removed from my partner.

I btw have tried to advance for years. This energy blocked me feeling the Gods. Even for awhile I was not able to feel any emotions at all. I was wondering why I was having issues being fully spiritually open to where I could easily hear and see stuff even after meditation daily for years. Many years. I thought I just was not able to do this. I did not give up though.

I mean I could part way sense things but not all the way.

Plus workings I only got a couple to manifest anything. I need to cleanse this.

I don't like it at all. The energy makes me feel so bad.

I also seem to have lost all motivation for spiritual stuff as this energy comes out I am having to force myself to do it.

xlnt said:

I know a Swedish Catholic NS person who's trying to bullshit people that pedophilia exists nowadays within the church because of homosexual priests which weren't allowed to be priests before. I guess he's got the same argument when it comes to the Hare Krishna movement which also has been accused of pedophilia. For this to be true then the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia must be really strong. I think it's mainly due to the effects of long term celibacy.

That may not be total bullshit but it's not for the reason they think. In xtianity homosexuality is considered shameful most often especially the catholic church. Those who are exclusive homosexuals are taught anything they do sexually is bad or wrong. So yeah some of them will become a priest because they have a celibacy vow there. What they think they are supposed to do. The homosexuals in xtianity would have way more sexual hang ups and guilt feelings than heteros. These teachings create imbalances in the soul that can come out in nasty ways sometimes not fully controlable to the person.

Outside of this there isn't really a connection to pedophilia other than the Jews want to create one artificially to promote this nonsense as an "oppressed minority" or have homosexual people even more looked down upon because they have more of a balance of energies in the soul and some aspects that are a threat to the Jews naturally.

It really hasn't been decided how this pedophilia push will end up going whether this will end up backfiring on all gay people or the Jewish new world order it kind of depends on how awake people are. Hope for the best prepare for the worst if you fit this category.

One thing is for sure it's not going to end up in this getting legalized or accepted no matter how much they push it.

slyscorpion said:
I believe he was a Jew by blood too. Doing this working is bringing to the surface a lot of that type of energy. This is so gross ☹️

I
Username said:

I think this went on for awhile too. I remember that before I even knew how to walk this guy was baby sitting. Then I remember walking with him sometimes. I hope my soul isn't damaged beyond repair or corrupted. This is the same kind of Jewish energy I removed from my partner.

I btw have tried to advance for years. This energy blocked me feeling the Gods. Even for awhile I was not able to feel any emotions at all. I was wondering why I was having issues being fully spiritually open to where I could easily hear and see stuff even after meditation daily for years. Many years. I thought I just was not able to do this. I did not give up though.

I mean I could part way sense things but not all the way.

Plus workings I only got a couple to manifest anything. I need to cleanse this.

I don't like it at all. The energy makes me feel so bad.

About your past, regardless of your range of personal power, start a black magick working as soon as the date allows. Though, do not start a black magick working you aren't experienced with it. If you are experienced with it, do start it as soon as the date allows. I believe letting out all your hate, rage and all the negative emotions while you do the working will help you a lot, both mentally and spiritually. You could also ask for help from the Gods to amplify your working and make it definitely manifest to bring utter destruction and annihilation to the creature.

After you have done the above, you have to clean your aura and deal with the energy that's troubling you. You yourself quoted HPS Shannon on using sun square to cleanse yourself. Now is not the time as Sun is in Libra(its fall) but do it once it is in a suitable sign.

However, the moon is waxing which means its a suitable time to do Returning the Curses Part 1. Move the disgusting energy besides you in a filth and imagine shooting it away to the sender or ask help from a Demon.

Using Raum x108 in the morning and in the night would help. Using Visuddhi x74 on your soul along with that would be perfect for cleaning.

Doing RTR would be like dropping nukes on the energy that is troubling you. Definitely clean your aura after RTR to make the enemy cry endless non existent tears.

Though I am 100% sure you already know about the above. If your problem is about being motivated, then you have to push through whether you like it or not. This is the essence of willpower and resolve. Nothing best defines willpower, discipline or resolve than pushing through whether you want to do it or not.

If motivation is to be though of as natural fuel which is limited regardless of magnitude, then discipline is like a source of unlimited energy.
Persevere and reap the fruit of your rewards.
Good luck!

slyscorpion said:
xlnt said:

That may not be total bullshit but it's not for the reason they think. In xtianity homosexuality is considered shameful most often especially the catholic church. Those who are exclusive homosexuals are taught anything they do sexually is bad or wrong. So yeah some of them will become a priest because they have a celibacy vow there. What they think they are supposed to do. The homosexuals in xtianity would have way more sexual hang ups and guilt feelings than heteros. These teachings create imbalances in the soul that can come out in nasty ways sometimes not fully controlable to the person.

Outside of this there isn't really a connection to pedophilia other than the Jews want to create one artificially to promote this nonsense as an "oppressed minority" or have homosexual people even more looked down upon because they have more of a balance of energies in the soul and some aspects that are a threat to the Jews naturally.

It really hasn't been decided how this pedophilia push will end up going whether this will end up backfiring on all gay people or the Jewish new world order it kind of depends on how awake people are. Hope for the best prepare for the worst if you fit this category.

One thing is for sure it's not going to end up in this getting legalized or accepted no matter how much they push it.

Yes there may be a combination there of both homosexuality and the nasty effects of celibacy, but it's probably mostly because of celibacy as mentioned on the JoS website - nothing mentioned there about homosexual priests being the main issue.

Interesting what you mentioned about gay people having more balanced energies and thus being a threat.
I have a theory of my own that the biggest threat to the Jews might be very smart women who's got the combination of a strong intellect and a womans intuition with openness to 'outside the box' thinking. The best such example would be the woman who founded this movement.

slyscorpion said:
Pedophilia is like a death sentence for kids and for what some sick persons momentary pleasure. There have been a lot of things in the news recently about schools promoting pedophilia related material or the Jews pushing to promote this.

Well basically it's a death sentence for a person. It messes up their entire life at least until they are able to get over it which for the average person may not ever happen. I wanted to say I was mostly ok there cause I was not sure I want to talk about it but I do so I wrote this.

I saw the article on the top I wanted to speak on this a little more. I thought I was mostly ok. But it's always been something that has eaten me inside. This incident that happened even though it did not involve my family is why I was so angry at my family. Childhood didn't fully exist for me and I didn't know why until the last few years. This is why I say maybe it doesn't exist at all and is just a social construct. I had spent many years being really angry wishing that this stuff with the Xtian church would just go away and I could live life. Why me why was this stuff forced upon me.

This was only one incident in my entire life that was really bad (that unfortunately lead to some other incidents later I will go on to explain) the energies from all this and the xtian stuff and the feelings I had also caused some inner conflict within my soul that literally lead to a mental break down several times and having to be taken to the hospital when I was about 19 to 26. I did not know what was wrong fully I was kind of a loner anyways I ended up not having people to talk to even online for awhile. This lead to alcohol abuse to try to get rid of these feelings and yeah I had dedicated to Satan but the enemy was having a field day with me I really wasn't able to advance cause of the kinds of energies that were in me and stuff this bought to the surface. I had this huge knot in my heart charka. I wish I had thought to ask on the groups about more of this stuff or try to find someone actually serious about Satanism to email and ask about it or talk too.

I have recently started a working to heal this and I can see it was a huge wound for me and a lot of bad energy. I am not like most people even on here are. Most the things in life dealing with modern world I wouldn't care about even without this I know that cause I remember my past life I at least am not that much of a different person that is one thing I pride myself on but it still bought a lot of struggle that was unneeded in my life.

So yes this and the xtian energies in my soul from childhood are what closed me off to the spiritual and made this so hard for me to advance. Made me feel like I was separate from the Gods or they abandon me.

Without this happening I would not be angry so much about my childhood and I am 33 still haven't fully gotten over all this stuff.

We should fight to put an end to this not normalize it. I know personally it is a very bad thing. The thing that made this hard for me even more so was my dad was a pastor of an xtian church and a priest did this to me. Was the same thing in my mind or at least how I interpreted it at the time it happened.

Also please if Pluto is going to go over something major in your child's chart take extra care to watch them male sure nothing like this is going on. If something does happen show them love and support listen to them. For one I kind of didn't remember what happened when I was younger or for awhile and for two I hinted that something bad did and no one believed me like for example no one believed I was over at that house. There was a little tunnel to the church basement from it that was kind of hidden in a room off to the side as this was the priests home. When they were selling the house I insisted on showing them I was there. I pointed out the layout and where that tunnel (more like a walk way if I remember right) was. They thought that was super strange like how could I know about it but still denied I was ever there. This is where one of the rape incidents happened to me.
I was only like about 2 or 3 at the time I don't even think I was able fully to walk on my own.

I feel like this working brings up a lot of bad energy and feelings of pain and sadness about the whole thing.

Now if you want to see some honest representation of the kind of feelings this can cause people here. I came across this years ago.

So yeah we need to fight this and seek to support more people it happened too be more understanding.

Are you doing black magic to exterminate this parasitic priest?

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Already doing black Magick on something else my mind kind of relates to this it is more important to me right now but I will.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Already doing black Magick on something else my mind kind of relates to this it is more important to me right now but I will.

I hope this parasitic worm suffers for all eternity. Good luck with your work.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

I hope this parasitic worm suffers for all eternity. Good luck with your work.

Unfortunately eternity does not exist for these people but I think there were some pretty horrible places that people can go to in the astral from everything I heard about. That would be nice for him.

I will do shattering into him tonight after raising energy I do think I got what his energy is from myself it feels Jewish don't fully know what he looks like or anything but I will send it to his soul this way with intent. I hope that works. I will do that for a few days at least.

I was also the victim of pedophilic abuse as a child. That's why I don't stay silent when it comes to pedophilia and I want to scream and shout and make my voice heard. What we have been through is very sad. I hope our traumas will heal one day.

EA666 said:
I was also the victim of pedophilic abuse as a child. That's why I don't stay silent when it comes to pedophilia and I want to scream and shout and make my voice heard. What we have been through is very sad. I hope our traumas will heal one day.

I have one important thing to tell you, we are not inferior, lowly, ordinary people here, we are among the best and I think you will benefit from what I am going to tell you.

Some time ago I saw a film based on a real story about this. It was about a little girl who had been raped several times by her father and was traumatised.

She grew up but didn't heal this trauma and in adulthood she got married and everything seemed normal. One day, her partner wanted to have fun and have sex with her and when he approached her, he seemed to her like her father and accidentally killed him with a knife while trying to protect herself.

Paedophilia by the enemy on us is a hostile and criminal act but there is also another source of paedophilia, namely by very low and beastly people.

EA666 said:

Sorry to hear that.

There is nothing good about this it is really painful. It hurt a lot on the physical and emotional.

Use a working with wunjo nauthiz sol. It hurts a lot more at first when it is coming out but you will actually start to feel better after a bit. I just wanted to share what I am doing for this. I don't think waxing or waning matters as long as moon is not void. I think any of the water signs are best and good to start this on. I use it 88 times. I am starting to really feel better but you will probably need someone to talk to during this to get it out. Have someone when starting this. Like all other things use cleansing or returning curses like meditation to get rid of the energy that comes out.

I think it may be able to make it like it never happened but it will take awhile maybe months or years of working on it. Also anything you like about your personality or self keep it and maintain it as much as possible. Being a different person than yourself and being miserable or feeling self loathing is letting your attacker win. I thought that to myself so many times and fought this energy that way when it tried to take over. I had it down to being able to regain control after about half a minute or less. Now I am removing it though.

slyscorpion said:
EA666 said:

Sorry to hear that.

There is nothing good about this it is really painful. It hurt a lot on the physical and emotional.

Use a working with wunjo nauthiz sol. It hurts a lot more at first when it is coming out but you will actually start to feel better after a bit. I just wanted to share what I am doing for this. I don't think waxing or waning matters as long as moon is not void. I think any of the water signs are best and good to start this on. I use it 88 times. I am starting to really feel better but you will probably need someone to talk to during this to get it out. Have someone when starting this. Like all other things use cleansing or returning curses like meditation to get rid of the energy that comes out.

I think it may be able to make it like it never happened but it will take awhile maybe months or years of working on it. Also anything you like about your personality or self keep it and maintain it as much as possible. Being a different person than yourself and being miserable or feeling self loathing is letting your attacker win. I thought that to myself so many times and fought this energy that way when it tried to take over. I had it down to being able to regain control after about half a minute or less. Now I am removing it though.

I will do what you say. Thank you very much. I will not allow anyone to leave pierced marks on me; I am determined on this. Not feeling safe is exhausting.

Master said:
EA666 said:

I have one important thing to tell you, we are not inferior, lowly, ordinary people here, we are among the best and I think you will benefit from what I am going to tell you.

Some time ago I saw a film based on a real story about this. It was about a little girl who had been raped several times by her father and was traumatised.

She grew up but didn't heal this trauma and in adulthood she got married and everything seemed normal. One day, her partner wanted to have fun and have sex with her and when he approached her, he seemed to her like her father and accidentally killed him with a knife while trying to protect herself.

Paedophilia by the enemy on us is a hostile and criminal act but there is also another source of paedophilia, namely by very low and beastly people.

That's sad I heard stories like that too. I think also one of the side effects can be the person becomes a pedophile themselves but I think this is more related to ongoing traumas that take place for years. A lot of people though if they have those urges fight them and get rid of them and seek help and to heal from this. That is good. It's best to end the cycle. Neither me nor my girlfriend had any of those feelings of sexual attraction though to kids but some victims do. Some others are reported to be scared around kids and have urges to attack anger etc. I have done some research on this.

This is part of the problem the abuse messes up the mind and severely traumatizes people. I don't honestly think anyone without some sort of serious issue feels attraction towards kids unless they are a kike.

I would call this a vicious cycle.

We both experienced this when we were younger having an attack by someone. This stuff can really mess up the mind.

The TV show is describing PTSD. It's where the person snaps out of reality completly this sometimes happens to veterans from the military too. They can completly lose control of their actions and think they are back at the scene where the traumatic event happened. They may have no conscious memory of doing anything like this.

I know I am going to be fine and heal from this. I think we should somehow get knowledge of the runes and yoga and meditation into mental health places and therapists offices. This will greatly help some people. If the entirety of the symptoms are based on a traumatic event and not something genetic this also will cure them of their mental problems so they can have a better life.

EA666 said:
slyscorpion said:
EA666 said:

Sorry to hear that.

I will do what you say. Thank you very much. I will not allow anyone to leave pierced marks on me; I am determined on this. Not feeling safe is exhausting.

Good job be strong and don't let this define you or take anymore of your life away from you just advice. Keep telling yourself that. Be a fighter and a survivor.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
EA666 said:

That's sad I heard stories like that too. I think also one of the side effects can be the person becomes a pedophile themselves but I think this is more related to ongoing traumas that take place for years. A lot of people though if they have those urges fight them and get rid of them and seek help and to heal from this. That is good. It's best to end the cycle. Neither me nor my girlfriend had any of those feelings of sexual attraction though to kids but some victims do. Some others are reported to be scared around kids and have urges to attack anger etc. I have done some research on this.

This is part of the problem the abuse messes up the mind and severely traumatizes people. I don't honestly think anyone without some sort of serious issue feels attraction towards kids unless they are a kike.

We both experienced this when we were younger having an attack by someone. This stuff can really mess up the mind.

The TV show is describing PTSD. It's where the person snaps out of reality completly this sometimes happens to veterans from the military too. They can completly lose control of their actions and think they are back at the scene where the traumatic event happened. They may have no conscious memory of doing anything like this.

I know I am going to be fine and heal from this. I think we should somehow get knowledge of the runes and yoga and meditation into mental health places and therapists offices. This will greatly help some people. If the entirety of the symptoms are based on a traumatic event and not something genetic this also will cure them of their mental problems so they can have a better life.

A related story I heard from a girl is about family violence. This girl met a boy in high school and they were dating. They went to each other's houses and had fun together. But then everything was ruined by violence.

After a while the boy became violent. The girl also reported that the boy's father was very violent. Surely the father did not know how to teach his son better or did not teach him anything at all about it, but the boy still learned what he could. At this age people are immature but adults without the necessary knowledge also remain very low.

Children are obviously not attracted either to women or men or even to other children because they are not yet developed and grown up. So paedophiles, conscious or not, are committing a crime.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:
Master said:

A related story I heard from a girl is about family violence. This girl met a boy in high school and they were dating. They went to each other's houses and had fun together. But then everything was ruined by violence.

After a while the boy became violent. The girl also reported that the boy's father was very violent. Surely the father did not know how to teach his son better or did not teach him anything at all about it, but the boy still learned what he could. At this age people are immature but adults without the necessary knowledge also remain very low.

Children are obviously not attracted either to women or men or even to other children because they are not yet developed and grown up. So paedophiles, conscious or not, are committing a crime.

If your interested here is a crime show I watched one time this one is disturbing but kind of really insightful into the mindset with this.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7zyty9

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

If your interested here is a crime show I watched one time this one is disturbing but kind of really insightful into the mindset with this.

Justice is important but losses cannot come back and therefore protection is even more important.

Paedophiles, no matter how aware they are of things, are stupid and crazy at the same time.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:
Master said:

Justice is important but losses cannot come back and therefore protection is even more important.

Paedophiles, no matter how aware they are of things, are stupid and crazy at the same time.

Yeah I know. I just thought I would share in case you were interested since you talked about a couple other shows I also like how the guy on that show talks about them and calls them scum and dirty etc.

Catholic church just moves the beasts that are caught to a different chapel.

Fcuck the Pope.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah I know. I just thought I would share in case you were interested since you talked about a couple other shows I also like how the guy on that show talks about them and calls them scum and dirty etc.

I saw the video but there was no translation so I didn't understand everything because I don't know English very well.

Thinking further about paedophiles, I think it's not about awareness, you don't need to be a doctor or a biologist to understand and know that children are not ready for sex. It's just a psychopathic idea of theirs, something similar to serial killers.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:
Master said:

I saw the video but there was no translation so I didn't understand everything because I don't know English very well.

Thinking further about paedophiles, I think it's not about awareness, you don't need to be a doctor or a biologist to understand and know that children are not ready for sex. It's just a psychopathic idea of theirs, something similar to serial killers.

You"re English looks better than mine my fellow SS :D

Master said:
slyscorpion said:
Master said:

Yes and one thing to add for anyone here many children may not even know what is going on in reality just that it's not supposed to be and feels confusing and bad.

I didn't even know what that part was at 2 or 3 years old. If I remember right I was associating it with some video game controller :lol: didn't know what it did or anything.

There really is no possibilty of consent.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes and one thing to add for anyone here many children may not even know what is going on in reality just that it's not supposed to be and feels confusing and bad.

I didn't even know what that part was at 2 or 3 years old. If I remember right I was associating it with some video game controller :lol: didn't know what it did or anything.

And if some child does know a little more about what is going on this just makes it worse for them I would think.

In the USA and probably other places too the teaching materials for very young kids need to be investigated.

It may or may not be true fully I am not sure cause I don't know anyone who has young kids in school but supposedly really young kids are being exposed to all sorts of stuff about sex and propaganda of various kinds to confuse them about their gender.

I think very few actual people are ok with this stuff being taught in schools. Less than 10 percent and I would make a bet with that.

Kids might be being groomed by pedophiles there or prepared to accept this later in life.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Master said:

And if some child does know a little more about what is going on this just makes it worse for them I would think.

In the USA and probably other places too the teaching materials for very young kids need to be investigated.

It may or may not be true fully I am not sure cause I don't know anyone who has young kids in school but supposedly really young kids are being exposed to all sorts of stuff about sex and propaganda of various kinds to confuse them about their gender.

I think very few actual people are ok with this stuff being taught in schools. Less than 10 percent and I would make a bet with that.

Kids might be being groomed by pedophiles there or prepared to accept this later in life.

Children need not only knowledge but also time to learn and grow. You cannot teach a child things he cannot understand.

There are some things that are missing in schools. I think there should be no lack of natural sciences, social sciences, languages and exercise. What is missing is physiology, survival skills, financial education, sex education, the meaning of life and survival skills.

This has to be done not only by schools but also by parents. Ignorant and illiterate parents are unlikely to raise intellectual and well-prepared children.

The most important problem with children is that they do not understand why they have to study. If they are left to play all day, they will make fun of school and see it as a pastime. Studying must be a duty for children, when they grow up they will understand and thank you.

I know a story of a woman who kept her son locked in books and computer all the time. The boy was very good at school but he didn't know how to relate and socialise, obviously he had to gain experience in this too.

I think you get the point, you have to work very hard with children and that takes time and resources.

May I also suggest to do the psychological healing working from Lydia alongside shattering that vermin's soul? It went like this, I think:

:arrow: 88x Waunyo or whatever spelling and repetitions of the same rune you want to do
:arrow: Affirmation along the lines of "In a positive way for me, the energies of Waunyo are totally, permanently and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain" x18 times (the number 18 relates to health and healing)

If someone has the link to the original working, please link it.

Also, this priest (and every paedophile in the world) should be castrated, raped (all orifices and his tool too) and have his hands cursed so that he won't be able to keep them steady again. His dreams should be haunted by all of his victims, who will be torturing him while he sleeps. He should then be denied the possibility to take his life and have his life taken for him. The punishment should last at least 10 years for each of his victims, with the physical effects (Castration, unsteady hands) remaining until his death. And then he may meet his second death.

Paedophiles do not deserve any mercy, whether they regret and repent or not. Only eternal suffering for as many lifetimes as possible, until dissipation. Even if they tried to join our cause, their entry should be denied and advancement impossible without exception. If reincarnated, they should have the worst bodies: race-mixed, deformed, retarded. They do not deserve any good body.

If they have a genetically superior body, in the future their soul should be forcefully removed and transferred in a cripple body so that their original body is made readily available to those who actually deserve a genetically superior body so that they can transmigrate into it.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Children need not only knowledge but also time to learn and grow. You cannot teach a child things he cannot understand.

There are some things that are missing in schools. I think there should be no lack of natural sciences, social sciences, languages and exercise. What is missing is physiology, survival skills, financial education, sex education, the meaning of life and survival skills.

This has to be done not only by schools but also by parents. Ignorant and illiterate parents are unlikely to raise intellectual and well-prepared children.

The most important problem with children is that they do not understand why they have to study. If they are left to play all day, they will make fun of school and see it as a pastime. Studying must be a duty for children, when they grow up they will understand and thank you.

I know a story of a woman who kept her son locked in books and computer all the time. The boy was very good at school but he didn't know how to relate and socialise, obviously he had to gain experience in this too.

I think you get the point, you have to work very hard with children and that takes time and resources.

They do not teach children a lot of things needed to survive plus the learning methods assume everyone is the same pretty much. Yeah you have special Ed but everyone knows not much is actually taught there. I got put in there for a couple classes but I was really smart and got As in even regular class. I tested with IQ of about 120 but yet I didn't understand some subjects very well like math as I am more of a right brained thinker so obviously i was failing in those subjects.

They sometimes put problem people in ghetto school type things that barley teach them anything at all. Also the length of class in school is hard for some people especially younger children but high school students too it needs to be broken up more. This is causing problems they call ADHD how should anyone be expected to sit still that long.

Public school is not really that great to begin with even when I was growing up. It must be horrible now with all these random agendas being pushed. They didn't have any of this stuff in school when I grew up just sex Ed that was all.

All younger people almost seem to have so many hang ups about all kinds of things.

I think we may need something like re-education in the new world. Voluntary for most but mandatory for some individuals. Meditation and other things can be added to that. People were taught how to be a good Goy (cattle/slave) that is it.

Stormblood said:
May I also suggest to do the psychological healing working from Lydia alongside shattering that vermin's soul? It went like this, I think:

:arrow: 88x Waunyo or whatever spelling and repetitions of the same rune you want to do
:arrow: Affirmation along the lines of "In a positive way for me, the energies of Waunyo are totally, permanently and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain" x18 times (the number 18 relates to health and healing)

If someone has the link to the original working, please link it.

Also, this priest (and every paedophile in the world) should be castrated, raped (all orifices and his tool too) and have his hands cursed so that he won't be able to keep them steady again. His dreams should be haunted by all of his victims, who will be torturing him while he sleeps. He should then be denied the possibility to take his life and have his life taken for him. The punishment should last at least 10 years for each of his victims, with the physical effects (Castration, unsteady hands) remaining until his death. And then he may meet his second death.

Paedophiles do not deserve any mercy, whether they regret and repent or not. Only eternal suffering for as many lifetimes as possible, until dissipation. Even if they tried to join our cause, their entry should be denied and advancement impossible without exception. If reincarnated, they should have the worst bodies: race-mixed, deformed, retarded. They do not deserve any good body.

If they have a genetically superior body, in the future their soul should be forcefully removed and transferred in a cripple body so that their original body is made readily available to those who actually deserve a genetically superior body so that they can transmigrate into it.

I think we can come up with some punishments for them in the future and be civilized and honorable like we are supposed to be. Hitler himself didn't do or push for this kind of stuff in anyone maybe neither should we.

I do not go much for the Torture aspect of any people not even the Jews. It seems uncivilized and primitive. I kind of think it could cause mental problems for people to do it.

Thank you for posting the working I will either do this after I am done with the current one or add that working but I want to start it during moon Scorpio I will see what I think at that time I think it would have a lot more power being started then.

EnkiUK55 said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

You mean the English of my translator ;)

Master said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Master said:

Ha ha yes my friend... I think i need one being scottish :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
EnkiUK55 said:

DeepL and Google are the best.

Yeah you couldn't tell it was translated or you didn't know English well.

I couldnt I didnt know he was not an english speaker, are you Sly.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you for posting the working I will either do this after I am done with the current one or add that working but I want to start it during moon Scorpio I will see what I think at that time I think it would have a lot more power being started then.

Yes, I think Scorpio Moon was the best suggestion. Pisces second.

Master said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Master said:

I think DeepL only supports British English and American English, but calling it British is kind of improper because Welsh people and Scottish people differ a lot from English people in their speech. Deepl is better than Google in my opinion. It even makes the same silly mistakes natives do, such as 'lie vs lay' and so on. Google looks kinda robotic to me and often too literal, losing nuances of meaning and many idiomatic expressions too.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Yeah you couldn't tell it was translated or you didn't know English well.

c12f949eb8d29e1d2aa632d5429d30f8risitas-looking-at-phone-laughing-meme.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back