Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CHEERS TO BLITZKRIEG

His name is actually Blitzkreig , He transposed "e" and "i" in his name.lol

He is also like a SS medical doctor.He knows the human body inside and out and has a very understanding nature when it comes to helping misguided people. He never accuses anybody of being a Jew and I never saw him come in a fight before he handles everything calm and makes peace between SS who fight.
He is a VERY valuable person here if you ask me.

Except you spelled his name wrong. Lol I mean you spelled the word right, he actually spelled the word wrong. Intentionally supposedly? Not sure why? It always confuses me every time I read it, but technically his username is Blitkreig. Not Blitzkrieg. Which in German is two different pronunciations. Maybe I’ll get an answer as to why this decision was made and then peace will be in my soul for some moments maybe. Or maybe more confusion. Who knows?

One Wire Phenomenon said:

He is also like a SS medical doctor.He knows the human body inside and out and has a very understanding nature when it comes to helping misguided people. He never accuses anybody of being a Jew and I never saw him come in a fight before he handles everything calm and makes peace between SS who fight.

I don't call him DR. Blitz for nothing :lol: He's helped me with alot recently as well

OfficerAnglo said:
Shadowcat said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

I don't call him DR. Blitz for nothing :lol: He's helped me with alot recently as well

That's classic lol, you're avatar is amazing! Looks like a 'free online image editor' edit program I use for memes/pics; mad props! Hell yeah, I'm glad he helped you, I'm happy for you, nothing like resolve from pressing issues, thanks to Satan's providence. Dr. Blitz is the Hanged Man; cheers fam! Hail Satan!

It's actually an avatar from a game I used to play that i modified in paint :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back