Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recent Attacks Against HPHC

Blitzkreig [JG]

In the past few days, many of you may have received an email from "[email protected]" or other sources accusing HPHC of basically turning JOS into a controlled opposition platform from which he pushes an enemy version of Covid. While I hope that most could see through this clear slander of HPHC, I want to help dispel any doubts that some may have.

Below is the email. Copy and paste it into another window for a more readable format.

Code:
After almost 2 years in the Covid era even the brainwashed NPC's realized that Covid-19 is a major fraud with the purpose to enslave the humanity

On the JoS from the beggining of the Covid craze many members dismissed this and called it a jewish attack

On the other hand HP. HoodedCobra always was trying to minimize the danger of this jewish attack and he even tried to legitimize Covid-19 as a real dangeros disease although the real Covid mortality rate is below 0.01%

Basically HP. HoodedCobra said in many posts what CNN said : Covid-19 is real and it is very dangeros with high mortality

HP. HoodedCobra was subtly trying to imply that loockdowns and vaccination are justified

When Covid vaccination campaign started HP. HoodedCobra ignored it and when people started to talk against mandatory vaccination and against Covid-Pass HP. HoodedCobra tried to minimize everything he even said that it is no big deal if people take the jewish vaccine, he dismissed all evidece regarding vaccine side efects
People have died all over the world after vaccination but for HP. HoodedCobra is no big deal, he said for those who are about to take the vaccine or already took it to just clean their aura and they will be fine!
Yeah! so much care for your own people!

Exposing the truth about Covid, lookdowns, vaccination, vaccination-pass is basically Exposing the Jews

Those JoS members who tried to expose the truth about Covid situation were banned

I want to mention here: Johnson Akemi
Akemi is a advanced long term SS sister very aware of jewish agenda, she helped thousands of SS during the years, when Covid craze began she was here helping the JoS community like she always did, she started to expose the truth about Covid, for that she was banned

HPS Shannon
Said she would rahter die then take the jewish vaccine
HPS Shannon posted numerous strong evidence proving this jewish scam called Covid, many of her posts were blocked and deleted, she was slandered for telling the truth about Covid, finally she was banned

DiscipleOfSatan
Also posted many strong evidence proving the disaster created by lockdowns and jewish plans to enslave the world thrugh Covid craze, for that he was banned

Syd Silver
Called this Covid-19 craze a jewish operation and a jewish hoax also he posted many solid evidence exposing how the enemy is about to enslave mankind through the Vaccination-Pass, for that he was banned

Edward Lonsa
As well he posted many solid evidence and exposed how the jews are enslaving people in Russia usig Covid craze, for that he was banned

Other banned members for exposing the truth about Covid
Apprentice
Dawid Orionite
Norse 88
Gerecht Ror
Cuore Nordico
The ban list is much much longer

And at last but not least HPS Maxine Dietrich

Before this jewish atack (Covid-19) started HPS Maxine was the first who told us, she warned us about what was about to happen, she was here with us guiding us trough this and suddently she disappeared!

HPS Maxine worked over 20 years to make JoS community and now in the middle of the biggest enemy attack we suppose to believe that she simply just left!

We suppose to believe that after she worked all this years to create JoS she suddently just walk away without saying anything not even Good Bye!

Think, you are not a shep!

Both my main e-mail addresses were blocked i'm now listed as a spammer by proton becasue i was mailing everyone fast and very furious after they took us down again
We can't synchronize without the inner group and we are doing everything in a very limited amount of time, the email database is a bit mixed up, so if i or other comrade already mailed you this i apologize, i hope i will have my main mail accounts back in 24-48h

In the next 10-13 days our new forum will be ready, as you see they are on to us, but nothing to worry everything is under controll
The plan did not changed, not even a bit, we are going forward full speed, we will mail you the new forum link when it will be up and running

Spread the word and stay strong

One has to understand that these sorts of attacks are purposely engineered to cause doubts and confusion. This not merely trolling, but an orchestrated effort by individuals (perhaps from an intel. agency) to destroy the fabric of JOS from within. Many of you may be familiar with articles detailing various strategies, such as https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

The important point is that many of these attacks will exploit real weak points and real issues, and will appear legitimate and serious. They will tug on your fears, play with your emotions, and present seemingly reasonable arguments. It is a form of information warfare, similar to political maneuvering.

The enemy knows what HPHC can say or not say, what position he occupies, what opinions we hold, and so forth. Then they spend 8 hours per day trying to churn out all sorts of attacks and lies based on this. They will also unleash these attacks at critical moments and through accounts that may very well appear legitimate.

With all that said, the above is not to scare you, but rather prep your mind for dealing with these sorts of obstacles. Just as with psychic warfare and negative thoughts, we can grasp onto key "anchors" of facts that outweigh others and uphold genuine ideas or people.

I will now attempt to detail as many of these points as I can, which can be used in reference to the above attack, but also others in the future.

---------------

The email claims that HPHC tried to present Covid from the enemy's angle, supporting lockdowns and vaccinations, and a few other things.
This is blatantly false and such is apparent to those who read even a handful of HPHC's past sermons on the matter.

Example 1: 'If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself' 9/13/21
-refutes claims of HPHC supporting lockdowns, vaccinations, or larger JWO implementation
-refutes claims of HPHC saying to "only" clean aura and nothing else to prevent vaccine damage
-refutes claims of HPHC minimizing overall Covid attack

Example 2: 'Welcome To the New Reality - The Revolution Has Began' 3/9/21
-directly refutes the claim of HPHC inflating the Covid mortality rate
-refutes claims of HPHC supporting JWO implementation
-refutes claims of HPHC minimizing the Covid attack

Both of the above examples were written before the slanderous email was created, so HPHC is not modifying his position in response to that. I can go on, but you get the point. This argument against HPHC is a pretty retarded one, and more playing on anxious emotions.

---------------

The email also claims that HPHC has banned many members, of which are all prominent Satanists, including HPS Shannon and HPS Maxine themselves. This is digging into original questions or "wounds" that were created when HPS Maxine left and HPHC's lips remain sealed due to security reasons.

This is an example of the enemy trying to dig into holes that cannot easily be filled, hoping to create a festering wound. In regards to any of the allegedly banned users, HPHC did not delete any "offending" content from their profiles. In addition, with his access to the framework of the entire forum, he could simply create posts within said profiles, pretending that the users were still active.

At least one of these users can be reached through their emails by anyone. More importantly, any of these users could also reach out to others through already established communication lines, in the event they were unfairly banned. I believe this was the case when Magestein was active.

---------------

Looking more into HPHC's role in this site, if he were controlled opposition, he is pretty awful at it, because he could have corrupted many various things over these pasts months or years. HPHC controls the code of this website and the associated ones, so he could modify literally anything in that regard. Instead, the only additions that came were positive, notably the Tetragrammaton and Defense destruction rituals.

Instead of spending his time organizing internet and spiritual warfare, helping users, and moderating the forums, he could have simply yanked the plug and destroyed our ability to organize. He could have modified JOS material, both on the forums or the associated sites, with incorrect information. I think everyone gets the point here.

And above all, we are supposed to believe that the Gods or HPS Maxine would stand idly by while their beloved JOS is destroyed. According to the enemy agents, they know can organize our movement better than the Gods can, since they are taking "action" against HPHC, of which all other prominent Satanists have not heard anything.

---------------

Clearly, our "saviors" know better of many other details, including how we should abandon our forum for theirs, even though ancient-forums was created under the Gods to allow us to prosper. Obviously, we are supposed to fragment the userbase of both current and potential users between two sites, of which one has questionable infrastructure and was just created.

These brave heroes also conveniently timed their intervention at the height of Jewish magic, which we all know is the perfect condition for attempting to usurp power without chaos. They also allowed the supposed controlled opposition to direct our response to the Jewish holidays and did not warn us earlier.

It should be obvious that they were instead trying to play off the energies of social chaos that was just primed days beforehand, during the enemy holidays.

---------------

I think most people get the point, and hopefully, this was reassuring to some. Whether this slanderous email was delivered only to 10 or 1000 people, we can at least learn from this moving forward. Don't beat yourself up if you fell prey to doubts or otherwise. Hopefully, I have provided enough material for someone to focus on, rather than some poopmail that slides through, during stressful times.

Hail Satan!

Yeah I got that same kind of email. They said Shannon was banned and all. I chuckled knowing very well that she wasn’t. I even asked her since I was in communication with her. I also don’t doubt Hp HoodedCobra. Seriously logic would definitely explain more of the current issues of the world.

Thanks for the post, I appreciate the insight. It's kind of crazy to read stuff like that but they pump it out anyway even if it's all unreal. I think everyone who reads the posts in reality will just understand things straight up.

This of course also invited some jews [who are now the real zero post accounts that have banned] raving loudly that they will report the boards for "Co-Vid disinformation" in desperate attempts to take us down. Well they have reported the boards from everything from spam, to abuse, to anti-semitism, and they thought this now would "do it", so they also said they would report for "Co-vid disinformation".

That's because actually people posted whatever they wanted all the way calling this a hoax and anything openly. And none was getting removed or banned as the oy vey's demanded it should happen.

Well nothing happened because nobody said anything crazy it's just that the jews are whining because people converse here that's all. But we have been threatened over this of course, as the enemy now is on maximum censorship mode.

It can be difficult for me to say specific things at specific times, and in a sense the enemy is playing chess with me trying to cause a bad move.

For those of you who are advanced, but in a real way, just ask the Gods directly about HPS Maxine, and you will see for yourselves.

Just be prepared because what you might hear will probably shock you, and in a very good way at that.

Thanks.

Edward Lonsa
As well he posted many solid evidence and exposed how the jews are enslaving people in Russia usig Covid craze, for that he was banned
Lmao Edward just posted yesterday in very good terms with and reverence to HP HC: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284979#p284979

This mailing kike is very weak.

I suspect that one very very angry and jealous sloth is behind all this autistic bs ,trying to sabotage everything we have built.
OWVtai5qcGc

MTAyMDQ0MzUw

But don't worry, we Yeagerists have already won.

Jewish grasping and freaking at its finest, excpect more insanity to come. Disgusting kikes. I, like many of you take these attacks personally. I wont let it get to me too much but it does piss me off. I owe my life to Satan, the JoS, and HPHC.

When they mess with my family I get heated.

I doubt anyone expect the extremely new could of gotten worried from this

good post speaking the truth

"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

If anyone legitimately falls for this then they are making a huge mistake, but it is their choice. I fully believe that SS here are far too intelligent to be swayed by something like this. Not only that, but our feelings of loyalty run deep. For many of us, the High Priest has done more to help us grow than our own parents have. He continues to earn our trust and loyalty every day, and it's plain to see that the Gods are with him as they are with all of us.

I spit on their new kike forums. They will never get us to forsake our Gods. I will not abandon these forums nor our sacred High Priest. Not now, not ever.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for the heads up. I have gotten no such email thus far but if i do it will be blocked right away. This is Clearly slander of the Highest order which the enemy has been attempting to use to take down JOS and our HPS for sometime. Cobra works his ass off for all of us and deserves none of this whatsoever.

They're going to these lengths to try to stop us?

Wow, we must really be destroying them hahaha.

Hopefully, no new Satanists dare to click on ANY links that these filthy hybrids send them. Your IP address could be exposed, and therefore, your safety could be compromised.

The jews would love to cause dissension amongst us, stop our operations, and locate each individual member.

The jews will not escape what our Gods have planned for them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for the post, I appreciate the insight. It's kind of crazy to read stuff like that but they pump it out anyway even if it's all unreal. I think everyone who reads the posts in reality will just understand things straight up.

This of course also invited some jews [who are now the real zero post accounts that have banned] raving loudly that they will report the boards for "Co-Vid disinformation" in desperate attempts to take us down. Well they have reported the boards from everything from spam, to abuse, to anti-semitism, and they thought this now would "do it", so they also said they would report for "Co-vid disinformation".

That's because actually people posted whatever they wanted all the way calling this a hoax and anything openly. And none was getting removed or banned as the oy vey's demanded it should happen.

Well nothing happened because nobody said anything crazy it's just that the jews are whining because people converse here that's all. But we have been threatened over this of course, as the enemy now is on maximum censorship mode.

It can be difficult for me to say specific things at specific times, and in a sense the enemy is playing chess with me trying to cause a bad move.

For those of you who are advanced, but in a real way, just ask the Gods directly about HPS Maxine, and you will see for yourselves.

Just be prepared because what you might hear will probably shock you, and in a very good way at that.

Thanks.

I actually have had a couple dreams about Maxine in the recent past and one was last year. It was during when i was going through a really bad attack and it was as if i was being reassured that what i was fearing was not real. i didn't see her face or hear her name. but the energy in the dream kept telling me the woman that was talking to me was her.

I am pretty sure she is super saiyan at this point :cool: or very close to it
dragon-ball-z-goku.gif

The important point is that many of these attacks will exploit real weak points and real issues, and will appear legitimate and serious. They will tug on your fears, play with your emotions, and present seemingly reasonable arguments. It is a form of information warfare, similar to political maneuvering

Ummm... no. Only idiots and gullibels believe this shit. This kike shit even said that HC "justifies vaccinations and lockdowns", when he talked about how many people lockdowns have killed and what you need to do IF you *MUST* take the jab. These fucks dont know shit from themselves.

DONT. GIVE. THEM. AN. INCH!!

HPS Maxine Dietrich would have NOT left the JOS in the hands of HC IF she would NOT KNOW, that HC would be 666% loyal!

HC is one of the Greatest Men Humanity has EVER known and part of the Clergy of one of the most powerful beings in ALL of existence itself!

Remember THIS, when you doubt him brothers and sisters!

Hail HoodedCobra!
Hail the Clergy of Satan!
Hail Satan!!

Great post. While indeed it should be obvious to any real SS what this is about, this is great analysis and debunking of the nonsensical slander and division tactics attempted here.

This was a very poor attempt, easily seen for what it is, but everyone should be aware the enemy can and will try more things, and some attempts may be more difficult to discern for some than such obvious slander and blatant lies.

The reason the enemy struggles to come up with something any better than this, is because they have practically nothing to work with since HP HoodedCobra is always extremely articulate and thorough in all the sermon he writes, where simply reading what he has written will debunk any such attempts to cause doubts or internal division among SS.

The attempts are baseless and truth speaks for itself.

The true SS is incorruptible and discerns truth from falsehood in all things, especially the enemy lies which stand out like a pile of filth among the words of others, and can be spotted from miles away.

To any prospective SS I would repeat, the truth speaks for itself, see here for yourself how blatant and obvious the lies of the enemy are and how truthful and loyal HP HoodedCobra is to the Joy of Satan.

Do not ever fall for the slander, always examine the facts for yourself, all of which are here as clear as day.

Hail Satan!

No attacks againts our HPS are tolerated.

Keep exposing the scum.

Without our HPs there wouldnt be this forum knowledge and JOS.

HPHC is the main man here, Respect him.

VoiceofEnki said:
Great post. While indeed it should be obvious to any real SS what this is about, this is great analysis and debunking of the nonsensical slander and division tactics attempted here.

This was a very poor attempt, easily seen for what it is, but everyone should be aware the enemy can and will try more things, and some attempts may be more difficult to discern for some than such obvious slander and blatant lies.

The reason the enemy struggles to come up with something any better than this, is because they have practically nothing to work with since HP HoodedCobra is always extremely articulate and thorough in all the sermon he writes, where simply reading what he has written will debunk any such attempts to cause doubts or internal division among SS.

The attempts are baseless and truth speaks for itself.

The true SS is incorruptible and discerns truth from falsehood in all things, especially the enemy lies which stand out like a pile of filth among the words of others, and can be spotted from miles away.

To any prospective SS I would repeat, the truth speaks for itself, see here for yourself how blatant and obvious the lies of the enemy are and how truthful and loyal HP HoodedCobra is to the Joy of Satan.

Do not ever fall for the slander, always examine the facts for yourself, all of which are here as clear as day.

Hail Satan!

Ah, the old tactic of: "Divide and Conquer."

Jealousy makes you nasty and nobody ever kicks a dead dog.

So if you're going to get a kicking you've got to be a very important dog. And the more important the dog the more jealousy is aroused and the harder the kicking.

We are always loyal to Truth.

As well, keep in mind, we have members who do not have much going on in the real world in their lives, so they post a lot here. And then due to their success in meditations and workings, or fate or whatever, they become busy in real life, they get that good job they wanted or start a family, so they simply do not post often anymore. It does not mean they were banned.

One member in particular was a very regular poster (Johnson Akemi), she made many posts daily, spent hours every single day answering questions and giving guidance to new members in particular. After some years of this, she made a post letting everyone know that she would not be in the forums much, due to personal life reasons (nothing bad). When the new forums were made (the current one, as the previous one was taken down), she made an account with her name to prevent infiltrators from posing as her, and she made a few posts regarding the Covid situation, and then she went back to not posting and focusing on her real life instead. She was not banned.

Another member they mention in their list of “members who were banned”, is someone who occasionally posts very informative articles he wrote, but does not participate in conversations. Not everyone is cyber-social. Lots of people just don’t like posting in the digital world and having conversations with random unknown people. Nothing weird or suspicious about that, it’s perfectly normal to prefer in-person interactions, or to prefer being alone and focusing on goals in one's life, we all have our own personalities and preferences.

Other members mentioned who were supposedly banned, are members who simply changed their username. Lol.

As for HPS Maxine, how ignorant do you have to be to think she could be banned from her own platform, her own work that she put so much effort in for twenty years :roll:

As for HP Cobra, you can see by all his sermons and posts to topics over the years that he is 666% with Satan and for Satan's cause here. He can obviously be trusted.

I haven't gotten any emails like this yet, but I'm really glad you made this post about it. I don't know why these stupid jews on a stick think they hurt us after everything we all have fought so hard to protect... I know I don't post often but I try to keep informed... And I know HP Hoodedcobra666 and everyone else that loves this community and the Gods will never allow anything to happen to it...

In my "recent" experience in JoS Commander Cobra is the only one I can call 100% reliable.

He has never let me down by always providing me with the support I needed when I needed it.

As for the members of the Italian Community mentioned, Gerecht Ror was not banned but left for personal reasons.

CuoreNordico is a user who rarely posts.
I can assume that he is busy for now and has not posted since.

They can write thousands of mails, they can make stuff up however much they want, I do not give a damn.

This is the same jewish tactic used for millennia, slander, divide, conquer.

We will not submit to these lame attempts to divide us, and would you look at that: at the moment when we are doing the most damage to the enemy! What a strange (((coincidence))).

All of us who have been for years here can see through this bs.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Lol facepalm
They can try a thousand ways to subvert, but in front they always have a wall, we are the ones who question things, we don't immediately buy into the fairy tales they tell us. Remember, always check for reliability of the subject.

By the way, I'm adding further evidence taht other give, that Gerecht Ror wasn't banned, he just only left because of management issues, so it's different, he left of his very own free will, not banned.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
In my "recent" experience in JoS Commander Cobra is the only one I can call 100% reliable.

He has never let me down by always providing me with the support I needed when I needed it.

As for the members of the Italian Community mentioned, Gerecht Ror was not banned but left for personal reasons.

CuoreNordico is a user who rarely posts.
I can assume that he is busy for now and has not posted since.

It's such blatantly and low effort lie that is amusing. Everyone who has ever been banned, their account doesn't exist anymore on the forum.

Search the names on the forum among the list of members, and they will show up.

What a poor and failed attempt... Anyone who has read any of the covid related posts that HP Cobra wrote, knows this is absolute bullshit. I speak from experience when I say that.. it's the exact opposite. Before I started meditating again, when all this pandemic started, I was in a bad place spiritually and mentally, I used to believe in the "covid religion", you know, I used to believe in lockdowns and used to wear my mask all the time, all that crap; and though I wasn't meditating back then, I kept coming in the forum to know what people were saying about all that crap, after I had been through all of the posts, I realized it was an enemy thing, and my mind was opened. Cobra never defended any lockdowns or vaccines or any of that shit. What he stated was the vaccination depends on the individual situation, and the only time he "encouraged" it was if one's survival was at stake... Not covid survival as all that is absolute bullshit, but actual survival of people having their rights thrown in the garbage can... And he was even helping people privately regarding this subject.

The idiot who wrote this email is either completely retarded and has a very little mind, or is a jew, though still a retarded one, as this was a very poor attempt.

Not to mention all of the extemely valuable knowledge and insight he shares every week... Sometimes every day... And all of the tireless work he does on keeping everything together and going in the right direction. Anyone serious about this path can acknowledge that.

These people will have what they deserve. This just proves we are seriously hurting them.

I will share something that HPS Maxine posted several years ago that I believe it's the exact same situation:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Now, it is obvious I am a threat or so much attention and time would not be devoted to me. There is a book "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by Edmond Paris; translated from the French, 1975, that sums up this situation. The Catholic Church is and always has been run and operated by Jews. The late Pope John Paul (Jew) was johnny on the spot (no pun intended) when the Jews *demanded* an audience with him. It is obvious who lines their pockets with money and unlimited power. I also know after doing research and being raised as a Catholic myself, that the high ranking clergy of the Catholic Church are and always have been predominantly Jewish.

The Jesuits secretly and relentlessly work toward two major goals for the Roman Catholic Institution:

1. "Universal political power"
and 2. "A universal church in fulfillment of the prophesies of Revelation 6, 13, 17 and 18."

About the author "Edmond Paris":

"In exposing such a conspiracy, he put his life at stake." "Edmond Paris never knew me, but I knew him without meeting him personally when I, with other Jesuits under the extreme oath and induction, was being briefed on the names of institutions and individuals in Europe who were dangerous to the goals of the Roman Catholic Institution. His name was given to us." "The Edmond Paris works on Roman Catholicism brought about the pledge on the part of the Jesuits to:

1) destroy him,

2) destroy his reputation, including his family and,

3) destroy his work."

-Dr. Alberto Rivera
(Ex-Jesuit Priest)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Honestly it makes me mad that they are attacking you like this. But I get it the enemy is desperate. What you say has always been quite logical, even with the vaccinations, you said to do working to make sure you are not forced to take it, to protect yourself and healing working for the covid and vaccine if you are forced to take it, because let's be honest if you live in some places right now it's going to be difficult to not take it. Magic can fix a lot of things so it's logical that if you are forced and there is really nothing you can do then do something to heal. You never said to go and take the vaccine but you looked at the situation in a logical way and gived your opinion.

Blitzkreig said:
In the past few days, many of you may have received an email from "[email protected]" or other sources accusing HPHC of basically turning JOS into a controlled opposition platform from which he pushes an enemy version of Covid. While I hope that most could see through this clear slander of HPHC, I want to help dispel any doubts that some may have.

Below is the email. Copy and paste it into another window for a more readable format.

Code:
After almost 2 years in the Covid era even the brainwashed NPC's realized that Covid-19 is a major fraud with the purpose to enslave the humanity

On the JoS from the beggining of the Covid craze many members dismissed this and called it a jewish attack

On the other hand HP. HoodedCobra always was trying to minimize the danger of this jewish attack and he even tried to legitimize Covid-19 as a real dangeros disease although the real Covid mortality rate is below 0.01%

Basically HP. HoodedCobra said in many posts what CNN said : Covid-19 is real and it is very dangeros with high mortality

HP. HoodedCobra was subtly trying to imply that loockdowns and vaccination are justified

When Covid vaccination campaign started HP. HoodedCobra ignored it and when people started to talk against mandatory vaccination and against Covid-Pass HP. HoodedCobra tried to minimize everything he even said that it is no big deal if people take the jewish vaccine, he dismissed all evidece regarding vaccine side efects
People have died all over the world after vaccination but for HP. HoodedCobra is no big deal, he said for those who are about to take the vaccine or already took it to just clean their aura and they will be fine!
Yeah! so much care for your own people!

Exposing the truth about Covid, lookdowns, vaccination, vaccination-pass is basically Exposing the Jews

Those JoS members who tried to expose the truth about Covid situation were banned

I want to mention here: Johnson Akemi
Akemi is a advanced long term SS sister very aware of jewish agenda, she helped thousands of SS during the years, when Covid craze began she was here helping the JoS community like she always did, she started to expose the truth about Covid, for that she was banned

HPS Shannon
Said she would rahter die then take the jewish vaccine
HPS Shannon posted numerous strong evidence proving this jewish scam called Covid, many of her posts were blocked and deleted, she was slandered for telling the truth about Covid, finally she was banned

DiscipleOfSatan
Also posted many strong evidence proving the disaster created by lockdowns and jewish plans to enslave the world thrugh Covid craze, for that he was banned

Syd Silver
Called this Covid-19 craze a jewish operation and a jewish hoax also he posted many solid evidence exposing how the enemy is about to enslave mankind through the Vaccination-Pass, for that he was banned

Edward Lonsa

Other banned members for exposing the truth about Covid
Apprentice
Dawid Orionite
Norse 88
Gerecht Ror
Cuore Nordico
The ban list is much much longer

And at last but not least HPS Maxine Dietrich

Before this jewish atack (Covid-19) started HPS Maxine was the first who told us, she warned us about what was about to happen, she was here with us guiding us trough this and suddently she disappeared!

HPS Maxine worked over 20 years to make JoS community and now in the middle of the biggest enemy attack we suppose to believe that she simply just left!

We suppose to believe that after she worked all this years to create JoS she suddently just walk away without saying anything not even Good Bye!

Think, you are not a shep!

Both my main e-mail addresses were blocked i'm now listed as a spammer by proton becasue i was mailing everyone fast and very furious after they took us down again
We can't synchronize without the inner group and we are doing everything in a very limited amount of time, the email database is a bit mixed up, so if i or other comrade already mailed you this i apologize, i hope i will have my main mail accounts back in 24-48h

In the next 10-13 days our new forum will be ready, as you see they are on to us, but nothing to worry everything is under controll
The plan did not changed, not even a bit, we are going forward full speed, we will mail you the new forum link when it will be up and running

Spread the word and stay strong

One has to understand that these sorts of attacks are purposely engineered to cause doubts and confusion. This not merely trolling, but an orchestrated effort by individuals (perhaps from an intel. agency) to destroy the fabric of JOS from within. Many of you may be familiar with articles detailing various strategies, such as https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

The important point is that many of these attacks will exploit real weak points and real issues, and will appear legitimate and serious. They will tug on your fears, play with your emotions, and present seemingly reasonable arguments. It is a form of information warfare, similar to political maneuvering.

The enemy knows what HPHC can say or not say, what position he occupies, what opinions we hold, and so forth. Then they spend 8 hours per day trying to churn out all sorts of attacks and lies based on this. They will also unleash these attacks at critical moments and through accounts that may very well appear legitimate.

With all that said, the above is not to scare you, but rather prep your mind for dealing with these sorts of obstacles. Just as with psychic warfare and negative thoughts, we can grasp onto key "anchors" of facts that outweigh others and uphold genuine ideas or people.

I will now attempt to detail as many of these points as I can, which can be used in reference to the above attack, but also others in the future.

---------------

The email claims that HPHC tried to present Covid from the enemy's angle, supporting lockdowns and vaccinations, and a few other things.
This is blatantly false and such is apparent to those who read even a handful of HPHC's past sermons on the matter.

Example 1: 'If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself' 9/13/21
-refutes claims of HPHC supporting lockdowns, vaccinations, or larger JWO implementation
-refutes claims of HPHC saying to "only" clean aura and nothing else to prevent vaccine damage
-refutes claims of HPHC minimizing overall Covid attack

Example 2: 'Welcome To the New Reality - The Revolution Has Began' 3/9/21
-directly refutes the claim of HPHC inflating the Covid mortality rate
-refutes claims of HPHC supporting JWO implementation
-refutes claims of HPHC minimizing the Covid attack

Both of the above examples were written before the slanderous email was created, so HPHC is not modifying his position in response to that. I can go on, but you get the point. This argument against HPHC is a pretty retarded one, and more playing on anxious emotions.

---------------

The email also claims that HPHC has banned many members, of which are all prominent Satanists, including HPS Shannon and HPS Maxine themselves. This is digging into original questions or "wounds" that were created when HPS Maxine left and HPHC's lips remain sealed due to security reasons.

This is an example of the enemy trying to dig into holes that cannot easily be filled, hoping to create a festering wound. In regards to any of the allegedly banned users, HPHC did not delete any "offending" content from their profiles. In addition, with his access to the framework of the entire forum, he could simply create posts within said profiles, pretending that the users were still active.

At least one of these users can be reached through their emails by anyone. More importantly, any of these users could also reach out to others through already established communication lines, in the event they were unfairly banned. I believe this was the case when Magestein was active.

---------------

Looking more into HPHC's role in this site, if he were controlled opposition, he is pretty awful at it, because he could have corrupted many various things over these pasts months or years. HPHC controls the code of this website and the associated ones, so he could modify literally anything in that regard. Instead, the only additions that came were positive, notably the Tetragrammaton and Defense destruction rituals.

Instead of spending his time organizing internet and spiritual warfare, helping users, and moderating the forums, he could have simply yanked the plug and destroyed our ability to organize. He could have modified JOS material, both on the forums or the associated sites, with incorrect information. I think everyone gets the point here.

And above all, we are supposed to believe that the Gods or HPS Maxine would stand idly by while their beloved JOS is destroyed. According to the enemy agents, they know can organize our movement better than the Gods can, since they are taking "action" against HPHC, of which all other prominent Satanists have not heard anything.

---------------

Clearly, our "saviors" know better of many other details, including how we should abandon our forum for theirs, even though ancient-forums was created under the Gods to allow us to prosper. Obviously, we are supposed to fragment the userbase of both current and potential users between two sites, of which one has questionable infrastructure and was just created.

These brave heroes also conveniently timed their intervention at the height of Jewish magic, which we all know is the perfect condition for attempting to usurp power without chaos. They also allowed the supposed controlled opposition to direct our response to the Jewish holidays and did not warn us earlier.

It should be obvious that they were instead trying to play off the energies of social chaos that was just primed days beforehand, during the enemy holidays.

---------------

I think most people get the point, and hopefully, this was reassuring to some. Whether this slanderous email was delivered only to 10 or 1000 people, we can at least learn from this moving forward. Don't beat yourself up if you fell prey to doubts or otherwise. Hopefully, I have provided enough material for someone to focus on, rather than some poopmail that slides through, during stressful times.

Hail Satan!

To get banned here you must be found out to be a Jew or a total dick.

I went against HP mage many times about the history of the royal family, protestantism etc, i have posted alot of shit but never been banned nor will I.

I have too much respect for JOS, this is who i am and always will be.

Disagree... yes of course. but disrespect clergy is an instant ban.

I have had a few back and forths with guys n gals on here, but thats life no malice in it as we are all on the same path.

Loyalty to HPHC standard.

I doubt any of SS would fall for something like this as the facts are clearly seen. Anyway they must be really scared, if they thought this stupid attempt to slander our HPHC would work. I never once has doubted him and I suppose this is the case of everyone here.

He is the most trustworthy person and deserves better than this stupid slanders. Anyone can see now how desperate our enemies are to do such poor attempts. HPHC you are amazing, and we appreciate you and your hard work.

I'm just here for the war schedules man and a bit of inside news on Europe and America so much false info out there these days and I like to rely a bit of whats going on in Australia every now and again lot politician's starting to get scared of the people now just wish the Australian people would loose their shit properly with the government instead of using colour flares and no weapons lame who knows what could happen its coming into summer time here in Australia I hope the war schedules inspire some wicked shit to start happening soon we are also winning legal battles with coercion of business trying to force employees to get vaccine a few more decent back fires in their faces and it will be very interesting times ahead

Blitzkreig said:

[]

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

[]

Thanks.

Thank you for writing this article Blitzkreig.

I'm glad you appreciated Blitzkreig's post, Cobra.

Seeing them assaulting you pisses me off! I remember the time this happened before when you spoke on HPS Maxine's absence.

You've helped me in some of the most crucial points of my life regarding my advancement in meditation and knowledge.

Your sermons and articles has broaden my perspective in life, and from the earliest readings of the values and ethics presented there, you haven't diverged from what was written or changed your course. The only possible change that has come are updated information and knowledge or some new angles on the same core issues and fundamentals.

Seeing these articles that gives facts and information to people who need some clarification on this case, and does your name and reputation some justice, makes me very happy.

That being said, I provide some evidence for my testimony, some encouragement; and wish us all a good banging on the last added day of our Spiritual Warfare Schedule (SWS).

Reducing Meditation program, need tips and some help
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18710

Re: In Regards To Traitors/Infiltrators and Other Types Of People
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=186199#p186199
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=186366#p186366

From the Ford Translation of Adolf Hitlers Mein Kampf:

" EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST GERMAN WORKERS’ PARTY

[...]

13. As a matter of principle, the movement must train its members to regard struggle as something that they are actually striving for and not as something casually to engage in out of necessity. They must not fear the hostility their enemy directs towards them, but must regard it as the justification for their own right to exist. They must not try to avoid the
hatred of the enemies to our nationality and our philosophy, but they should embrace that hatred.

Enemies will use lying and slander as expressions of their own uneasy frustration. Anyone who is not attacked, lied about, and slandered in the Jewish newspapers is no decent German and no true National Socialist. The best measuring stick for the value of a man’s principles, the honesty of his convictions, and the strength of his determination is how much deadly venom his name arouses from the enemy who hates him deeply.

Followers of the movement, and in a broader sense all of the people, must be reminded again and again that in his newspapers, the Jew always lies.

Even an occasional truth is only intended to cover a bigger lie; therefore, even a truth becomes a deliberate untruth. The Jew is the “Great Master of Lies” and he uses his weapons of lying and deceit in battle.

Every Jewish slander and every Jewish lie is a scar of honor on the body of our warriors. The man they insult the most is closest to us in spirit and the man they have a mortal hatred for is our best friend.

Any one of our followers who picks up the Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not see himself slandered in it, has accomplished nothing the previous day. If he had served any purpose, he would be persecuted, insulted, slandered, abused, and attacked by the Jew.

Only the man who effectively opposes this deadly enemy of our nationality and who is also an enemy of all Aryan humanity and civilization can expect to find the slanders of the Jewish race and the war of these people pointed at him.

When these principles become second nature to our followers, the movement will be unshakable and invincible."

To the jew(s) behind this and other similar attacks, reading this post :

Most of us are skilled ad Telepathy, Astral communications, woke up the Serpent and/or at least opened their Chakras. This means, most of Us are on a upper level. On top now sits respectable HP HoodedCobra and will sit, and have been sitting, other Satanic Leaders.

Putting the Soul on a upper level means a higher understanding. A weak and dirt email with false accusations against our Clergy, can easily be spotted by many of us, due to its energy levels and subliminal tactics we know very well.

So, you are by nature inferior to Us in terms of Soul elevation (you may be stronger in terms of earthly power, this is a fact, but this is only a temporary situation that will last only until a new Hitler will come again, and we are reversing this right now). What's the point of playing with emotions and facts this way ?
It seems a monkey is trying to deceive a human Scientist about his banana food.

JoS helped many Souls to elevate, and this cannot be reversed so easily. Your deception is weak and easily detectable, you may possibly catch a 10% of our True Brothers/Sisters and some newbies. But the 90% undeceived Satanist will help them to get back on track as it's happening with this post.
Yes, cooperation is basic for us, and we help each other on a higher level. We may be in disagreement with preferred foods, sex orientation or general tastes, and may clash from time to time, but on the higher levels our Souls always help each other as a basic instinct.

I also understand frustration is a powerful engine for you banana jews. It seems you love to come here and be defeated again and again to grow your resentment against Us, as a weapon to use in the next attack from your side. Same old way, you are envious and resented, otherwise you would not be able to fight us as you do not believe in any Noble principle to motivate your fight, and you keep using banana ways to stay motivated.
I guess, your reptilian masters should use finer techniques as this banana job seems not working very well on here.

Anyway, thanks again for giving us a good laugh today, so we can now prepare the new RTR schedule. I can perceive how this is Astrally affecting you banana warriors, and this will send you to rot with bananas in the long term.

A Satanic Soul,

Egon said:
Edward Lonsa
Lmao Edward just posted yesterday in very good terms with and reverence to HP HC: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284979#p284979

This mailing kike is very weak.

Oy gevalt

Pathetic, just pathetic. Do these disgusting kikes and their puppets think they are going to get anything out of this? With such blatant lies? Pathetic and laughable this attempt to divide us and make us doubt our leader by trying to distort his speeches in a weak and feeble attempt to make us doubt him.

This place is the largest genuinely gentile spiritual order in this world and is under the protection and supervision of the gods and SS dedicated and loyal to the cause and the gods. They are not idiots spreading lies through emails that will make any impact on us. Nice try kikes, what's the matter, your rituals didn't go as well as you wanted? Too bad, we are just getting started and your ruin is inevitable. :twisted: :twisted:

If your entire propaganda assault is based upon information that can be demonstrably disproven in all of two minutes, you're a pretty useless shill and I hope you're not getting paid very much for your efforts. Really, you'd think they would know better, or at least try to put some effort in, because this is a pretty sad attempt at derailment, and all it does is justify people's righteous paranoia that these shills are out there and are active.

But really though, pretty much anyone with any degree of psychic ability would know full well this is complete bullshit. The Tetra + Shattering rituals all came to be after Maxine had departed, in a sense. And the commencement of these rituals provided undeniable great feelings of spiritual positivity and progress. These attacks are what they have always been, a petty attempt at luring away people who are still in early development and unsure about what they're feeling. The moment anyone becomes truly practiced this sort of propaganda is entirely meaningless, and just went to show certain idiots, including certain past "leadership" which I won't bother naming, spent years doing borderline nothing in terms of spiritual work.

Loups De Guerre is French for "Wolves of War". Most notably, historically this refers to a famous trebuchet which is believed to be the largest ever built. Perhaps this LARP'ing idiot wants to believe the JoS is a fortress they have under siege. Then again, considering they're relying on doing this when negative energies are high during the final stages of the Jewish Holidays, it wouldn't at all surprise me if they were an actual agent trying to meme themselves offensive energy by naming themselves as such. These thought-power tactics are pretty common.

Basically I expect to hear just about anything at this point. I don't even want to look into most of it. That's one of the reason I don't google things either about this.

They have whole department wings with infiltrators, spies, agents, it's endless. The most recent incidents also pointed up to the above concoctions being possible.

It is therefore up to the consciousness and understanding of individuals to know things for themselves. This given attempt here was just totally braindead.

Basically if one has personal reasons to follow any of that they can just invent whatever and go with it. It might even be desirable for these types to act this way, since these people generally only agitate and attack people and even other members for no reason after a point.

Anyhow for doubts or constructive criticism and/or help or whatever else, I am always open and in full acceptance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Basically I expect to hear just about anything at this point. I don't even want to look into most of it. That's one of the reason I don't google things either about this.

They have whole department wings with infiltrators, spies, agents, it's endless. The most recent incidents also pointed up to the above concoctions being possible.

It is therefore up to the consciousness and understanding of individuals to know things for themselves. This given attempt here was just totally braindead.

Basically if one has personal reasons to follow any of that they can just invent whatever and go with it. It might even be desirable for these types to act this way, since these people generally only agitate and attack people and even other members for no reason after a point.

Anyhow for doubts or constructive criticism and/or help or whatever else, I am always open and in full acceptance.

ive been a hater for sometime in past. later i see for no reason. it was not ur fault.

nor u have done nothing against me. the contrary. u even help me. mostly in my head. i had big doubts abt my own self too.

but tbh i analyse with logic at situation after meditating. didn't see u doing any bad. i have saturn 9th house. im just authority hating. and strong mars 9th house. im authority hater 100%.

then i see that u are helping. ppl have done u wrong. i not longer want to be this way. i accept wisdom. i also learn to be thankful and appreciate.

i feel better now. i also have anger problems. i have said this too.

ps. info u never allow me to give abt magestein. but why? why dont u reveal that he extorted u or things he say abt maxine? in my humble view thats wrong of u to not allow. after all he is not doxxed himself nowhere in it. this will put all in order.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It did shock me i did not expect that answer from the gods.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of duat

Someone emailed me about this and asked me if I'm banned!

Well, although I've had a few disagreements on certain subjects with Cobra ...
I'm terribly sorry that I must disappoint these poor & stupid enemy recruiters but I'm not banned and I don't think anyone was banned for trying "to expose the truth about the Covid situation"

"They" failed badly... again.

Blitzkreig said:
I will now attempt to detail as many of these points as I can, which can be used in reference to the above attack, but also others in the future
Congratulations for exposing them in plain sight and countering the attack.
#Fight Back

Everyone said the obvious of how weak of an attempt that email was. Had a few chuckles reading it in this post.

Blitzkreig, thank you for that link btw. I read thru it and I already knew some of these tactics from years of being here and reading our material on the jews and paying attention to the jews in positions in power and how they act but that link was very thorough and explained things in detail which I like. Everyone should read it to better understand the enemy's tactics and they'll be able to spot these agents all over the internet. Most of the time they never use their real identity online but some do so it's not always easy to spot them right away. Sometimes it takes time since they are taught to take their time with their targets as well.

Last but not least, if I could I would go at these bastards like a rabid dog who dare insult our highly respectable High Priest. I have no tolerance for such disrespect and these bastards will soon enough regret they ever tried crossing him and us in general, through our gods and spiritual means. I see every SS here as family and don't tolerate any disrespect of my family whether blood related or family through Satan. This why I went crazy with the RTRs that I got a bit fried but I'll be fine. Luckily I had the days off so I'll be able to rejuvenate easily.

Hail Satan!!

One would think there are BIGGER enemies to take down. Like the countless masses of communists, light workers, and abrahamic zealots.

We know why we are targeted.

StraitShot47 said:
One would think there are BIGGER enemies to take down. Like the countless masses of communists, light workers, and abrahamic zealots.

We are the biggest enemy, and what you listed are working for the enemy. Or did I misunderstand something?

Kudos for Cobra for being the man walking the walk.

Henu the Great said:
StraitShot47 said:

We are the biggest enemy, and what you listed are working for the enemy. Or did I misunderstand something?

Kudos for Cobra for being the man walking the walk.
Of course these people are of the enemy. That's what I was trying to point out. Their mission statement is weak and of a personal agenda. While the main enemies remains untouched.

They're more than likely going to try to hijack or besmirch the "Joy of Satan" name.

siatris666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ps. info u never allow me to give abt magestein. but why? why dont u reveal that he extorted u or things he say abt maxine? in my humble view thats wrong of u to not allow. after all he is not doxxed himself nowhere in it. this will put all in order.

As I explained to you numerous times, when these individuals do that stuff, they do this to cause upset, doubt, harassment and damage. This extends to the Gods or individuals or other SS, which makes it even worse on their behalf. If one insists on spreading this through their own reactions, then this helping the rot in question rather than anyone else.

These people have done a considerable evil to themselves as is with their toxicity, there is no need to extend the fruit of this to anyone else. Since you also have that stuff, you shouldn't rave about publishing things. That's a worthless subject for most people and it is only drama that was unfitting in this position to begin with, let alone the betrayals and everything else.

That is shit you expect to see on a pub and devalues the understanding of members and Clergy, or even the Gods.

And please don't dwell on toxicity, because that's why people make up that stuff, so that people wrongly dwell on it.

I do not feel worried that I will be slandered as I have explained nor that I will be disbelieved into since the evidence is already present in many levels. Whomever wants to do that that is their own choice to do, that's all there is to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back