Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hat man nightmare all over the word?

https://youtu.be/iYbA6Tjux24

I stumbled upon this.

The descriptions they state are similar to what I had seen when I was 16-17. I saw this hat man in black coat maybe but Dark and hollow eyes.
It was standing outside and it looked at me through the window , and the kind of fear I caused me in the dream was similar to the fear which greys cause. But far less fearful that that.

This dream was before dedication. After I dedicated, these kinds of nightmares stopped all of a sudden.

Has anyone seen this shadow in their dreams?

I had two experiences with perhaps the same apparition as talked of in the video, here is the first.

I was 14-16 at the time, staying up late past midnight while watching The Simpsons on my older sister's laptop.
It was quite dark with the lights off, my back slumped against the headboard, having slowly receded into the comfort of the pillows.
A small glimmer of light shining in through the curtains, by a streetlamp a few meters past our backyard, which my window faced.
As my interest finally waned, now much too tired to carry on, eyes no longer fixated on the bright blue screen, teary eyed and vision adjusting, I think to place my right hand on the laptop screen, pushing it downward, that I may see clearly the rest of the room, the light obfuscating the view. No sooner had I done so, that I found myself staring up at a figure (man, more like) standing ever so boldly, tall and imposing, barely an arm's length from the foot of the bed. He was wearing a suit, something akin to a trench coat, and as I gazed further still, did I see a top hat, yet no face, no features. The moment I stared directly in the face of this... thing. My brain finally caught up with what I'm seeing. A tidal wave of dread, despair and certain doom washed over me from head to toe, paralysing me for but a moment, before hurriedly pulling the covers over my head, shoving myself deep under the pillows, lost for words. I lay there motionless, daring not to breath for fear of being heard, feet frozen, the sight of it clear in my mind. As seconds past in what felt like minutes, I grew angry and impatient. How dare it ruin my peace of mind? Then at last, feeling a short burst of courage to face this night terror head on, shooting out from under the covers, ready to yell... and it was gone.

A short and most frightening experience.
I've discussed it with my older sister a few times since, but couldn't quite put together my words.
Back then, I knew nothing of the astral.
Thoughout my childhood, and even into my young adult life, I cannot say I felt or experienced much of anything supernatural, which is why it still stands out to me, though lacking in the "mystery" that used to surround it, thanks to the knowledge available here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back