Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will they know us?

Sicksix666

I've been reading up and practicing on the JOS for over a decade now. I became serious a couple years ago.

My question is, when this is all over, will the ones who realized the truth before it became apparent be publicly known? When they want to join, but it will be far too late, will they know that we were the ones who were right? Will people try and pretend they were with us all along? How will we weed out the phonies from the original SS?
I couldn't imagine we would enter Satan's new kingdom without some sort of recognition or rank above the sheep. Or will the sheep even still be around at all? I hope so. I want to laugh at them all for their complete stupidity.

Sorry if this all seems superficial or materialistic, it's just that I'm waiting for the day that I am able to shove it in their fucking faces. WE WERE RIGHT. It's so frustrating that none of the NPCs can be persuaded or shown the truth, they are so far gone. I try to turn this anger towards just doing the RTRs instead, because explaining shit to these people just does not work.

LoveForSatan said:
I've been reading up and practicing on the JOS for over a decade now. I became serious a couple years ago.

My question is, when this is all over, will the ones who realized the truth before it became apparent be publicly known? When they want to join, but it will be far too late, will they know that we were the ones who were right? Will people try and pretend they were with us all along? How will we weed out the phonies from the original SS?
I couldn't imagine we would enter Satan's new kingdom without some sort of recognition or rank above the sheep. Or will the sheep even still be around at all? I hope so. I want to laugh at them all for their complete stupidity.

Sorry if this all seems superficial or materialistic, it's just that I'm waiting for the day that I am able to shove it in their fucking faces. WE WERE RIGHT. It's so frustrating that none of the NPCs can be persuaded or shown the truth, they are so far gone. I try to turn this anger towards just doing the RTRs instead, because explaining shit to these people just does not work.
I really understand you. I've felt this way before. That need to shove it in these peoples' faces how stupid they were when the truth comes out. But with time I came to understand that there are more important things than that, like how life will progress after the enemy is defeated. Annoying as they are they are still our people and we are here so they can ultimately be saved, in this lifetime or another. If they were not to be saved, Satan would have never sent people like Hitler, HPS Maxine and other Satanic souls. He would have collected his souls and left the world to be completely devoured by the enemy.

Part of the growth one goes through as a Satanist is understanding that no one really deserves what the enemy plans for this world. It is absolute insanity and needs to be stopped. The planets (nature) punish people for their stupidity enough as it is. Genocides, microchips, communism, global slave farms are a reptilian nightmare that even the worst of Gentiles doesn't deserve.

When you come to this understanding you won't be so frustrated but will be taking their stupidity in a more understanding way. Some people would never accept Satanism due to deep brainwashing and they would probably need another lifetime, a 'clean slate' so to speak. So that the programming is somehow suppressed and the mind can be able to accept truths it was unable to. Other people are too deep in various degeneracy holes like decades of drug abuse, racially mixed families that already have kids and so on. Common sense has also been banished from people which is why the Pope will admit that some Cardinals were literally making innocent people their sex slaves and you still have people subscribing to the Catholic church.

Regardless of how annoying peoples' stupidity might be, no one deserves the enemy's madness. It is also worthy to note that we don't really deserve the graces the Gods provide either as we have barely done anything to deserve it. The best we can do as those who are aware is to make it count every day and appreciate what the Gods have done and still do, not just with words but with actions too.

As for recognition, you don't really need it from the average people out there. They cannot fully understand the depth of what you will have done as an SS. But the Gods and your brothers and sisters here do, and that is really enough. It will probably take decades or centuries for the world to understand the significance of someone like HPS Maxine, for example.

People don't even know that we still have a semblance of a civilization because Hitler stopped Communism from taking over the world. If you need recognition from the masses, you will die waiting. It can also take a while for the whole world to catch up with the truth even after it comes out due to various factors. The Gods appreciate what you do. And we also appreciate what they do.

They'll realize we were right. Although it won't be under pleasant circumstances.
LmpwZw

SS will be known by their spiritual and physical power and contribution.

In Satan’s kingdom you get recognitions by your achievements not by the time you joined in. JoS won’t publicly come out in the tv or whatever you imagine and say “we are the absolute truth, you are far too late, you can’t join us”. Satan will never say too late for any of his child, he gives his hand anytime for those who ask for it. Even if it takes lifetimes to build yourself back up he won’t say “nah, it’s too late I won’t give you the knowledge to save your soul”. It’s never too late if you realise your mistakes and want to be a better person. When Maxine said “it will be too late for those…” she means it will be too late to escape from your karma or the consequences of your actions.

LoveForSatan said:

In any case we are the elite of this world and will control the situation spiritually.
Some or many of us may choose to become politicians or otherwise, but these offices will certainly not be given away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back