Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to know the difference from our gods and the enemy

hi guys, a guys told me answering a post that not all of us manage to talk to Satan him self the first 1 or 2 years of our journey due to the lack of astral senses and soul sensibility, then how can someone know the difference between an enemy that wants to fool us and the demons/gods/satan?
an advanced person could just ask satan him self but what if we not that advanced and we only get signs that we can only interpret?

iLikeTreesButTreesDontLikeMe said:
hi guys, a guys told me answering a post that not all of us manage to talk to Satan him self the first 1 or 2 years of our journey due to the lack of astral senses and soul sensibility, then how can someone know the difference between an enemy that wants to fool us and the demons/gods/satan?
an advanced person could just ask satan him self but what if we not that advanced and we only get signs that we can only interpret?

Astral senses are more likely to be abused by the enemy than signs/coincidences. Over the years I have seen people here who claim to communicate with Satan/other Gods astrally who have said the most retarded things that Satan and the Gods supposedly said to them. One guy said that Astarte is his succubus , another one that Satan told him that he's half-reptilian, a jew said that Satan only accepts blacks and jews as Satanists e.t.c. And don't get me started on the "darkness and evil" and vampire/werewolf bullshit that fake Satanists are into or how they supposedly saw Satan and he appeared as a monster.

Simply put, enemy beings can pretend to be Satan and fool even astrally open people. But it can also be a thoughtform from your subconscious that could be telling you crazy things, if you have a strong expectation regarding Satan or the Gods. To see through that deception completely just being astrally open doesn't cut it. You need to have raised your kundalini and opened your mind totally, only this way you can't be deceived at all and see through them if an enemy being tries to get to you.

Usually using your logic and common sense works to distinguish deception. If a being tells you to do harm to yourself or or tries to turn you another Satanist unnecessarily, it's an enemy being. Or if it tells you BS (see 2 paragraphs above).

You can also make that being swear in the name of Satan or surround your space with electric blue Satanic energy and direct it to that being. Enemy beings are allergic to that energy and name so they leave.

Use this. This is one way that you can be sure that Satan is hearing you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Satan and the Powers of Hell will never have you do anything illegal, or anything that would harm you spiritually or physically.

It takes time to discern if it is Satan or not. His voice, once you hear it, is very unique and easy to discern. It is smooth, medium-pitched and soft, unless he is angry and yells, but you still know it's him.

It's good to be open to signs and coincidences, not all answers that the Powers of Hell give are telepathic or by words. Keep an open mind, open eyes and open ears.

May I ask in which topic you heared satan being angry? It sounded like he would be yelled at you thanks

NewEra said:
May I ask in which topic you heared satan being angry? It sounded like he would be yelled at you thanks

There was no topic about this, I am talking from personal experience.

He wasn't mad at ME, but he was mad about something (the subject of the question I had asked him telepathically) and yelled the answer at me. Also, I was at Walmart at the time and probably would have missed his answer because I was shopping and distracted.

magus.immortalis said:
NewEra said:

He wasn't mad at ME, but he was mad about something (the subject of the question I had asked him telepathically) and yelled the answer at me. Also, I was at Walmart at the time and probably would have missed his answer because I was shopping and distracted.
I highly doubt this, but that's my opinion. Keep in mind magus's delusional past when reading her experiences.

magus.immortalis said:

Satan and the Powers of Hell will never have you do anything illegal, or anything that would harm you spiritually or physically.

It takes time to discern if it is Satan or not. His voice, once you hear it, is very unique and easy to discern. It is smooth, medium-pitched and soft, unless he is angry and yells, but you still know it's him.

It's good to be open to signs and coincidences, not all answers that the Powers of Hell give are telepathic or by words. Keep an open mind, open eyes and open ears.

Excellent response, very good. Unfortunately, the vast majority of humanity is currently deaf mute blind spiritually.

Master said:
magus.immortalis said:

Excellent response, very good. Unfortunately, the vast majority of humanity is currently deaf mute blind spiritually.

Thank you. Yes, but hopefully that will change in the future. I hope so, at least.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
NewEra said:

I highly doubt this, but that's my opinion. Keep in mind magus's delusional past when reading her experiences.

Are you going to keep bringing up my old posts when I know I have changed for the better in 2020 and 2021, have done my best to explain myself, my experiences, as clearly and honestly as possible and have apologized or noted publicly in these forums when I have erred and stated what I should have written instead, or should have been more clear, explaining more, etc.

You sure are quick to pounce on my personal experiences when people ask about them, or just in general.
I think it's personal, -shrugs-

magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:

Are you going to keep bringing up my old posts when I know I have changed for the better in 2020 and 2021, have done my best to explain myself, my experiences, as clearly and honestly as possible and have apologized or noted publicly in these forums when I have erred and stated what I should have written instead, or should have been more clear, explaining more, etc.

You sure are quick to pounce on my personal experiences when people ask about them, or just in general.
It's not personal, I do it with anybody who has such a history. It doesn't matter if you apologize if you keep doing it.
I highly doubt Satan will ever shout at anybody, he's not an earthborn father with emotional problems.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:

It's not personal, I do it with anybody who has such a history. It doesn't matter if you apologize if you keep doing it.
I highly doubt Satan will ever shout at anybody, he's not an earthborn father with emotional problems.

Then ask Satan himself.
I won't keep butting heads with you over you telling me that my experiences with Satan and the Powers of Hell are delusional.

magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:

Then ask Satan himself.
I won't keep butting heads with you over you telling me that my experiences with Satan and the Powers of Hell are delusional.
I'm not headbutting with you, mine is merely an advice to newer people, you're not one the one I'm helping, as you don't seem to want to change.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:

Then ask Satan himself.
I'm not headbutting with you, mine is merely an advice to newer people, you're not one the one I'm helping, as you don't seem to want to change.

Isn't mercury retro awesome :roll: :roll:

magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:

Then ask Satan himself.

Don't take it personal Aquarius seems to think almost everyone is delusional that asks about Spiritual experiences and acts like some stuff that numerous people have experienced all over the world never happens or is delusional.

slyscorpion said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:

Then ask Satan himself.

Don't take it personal Aquarius seems to think almost everyone is delusional that asks about Spiritual experiences and acts like some stuff that numerous people have experienced all over the world never happens or is delusional.

Okay, it's just that he always has something vague and blanket-statement to say about my spiritual experiences, every time.

I remember HPS Maxine writing that she had gone into a supermarket one time to get one item, and Lilith actually hollered at her, "don't you get anything else!"

This was a few years ago, I think it was an article that had to do with foods from China. It was in the Yahoo groups, not sure if it would be on this forum.

Yeah, spirits and the Gods will yell at us, they have emotions like everyone else. Especially if they are angry about something or at us. I haven't been yelled at too many times but it happens.

Especially in popular places like the mall or supermarket, they will talk more loudly AT me in my ear or head, if they are not mad at me, so I can hear over the damn mall music, the people, the bustle and hustle of shoppers and all the music or din from every store I pass by or into. Also, one is shopping, they are not fully focused on much but the goal of shopping and getting what they need, or browsing, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back