Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astral senses development

hi guys, talking about astral senses, do they come naturally while you advance your soul or you have to practice doing some specific meditation?

do they come to us the moment we open/unlock all chackras or when we make our chakras strong and more powerful? and does void meditation awake astral senses after a while or its main and only purpose is to train or mind to control our thoughts?

iLikeTreesButTreesDontLikeMe said:
hi guys, talking about astral senses, do they come naturally while you advance your soul or you have to practice doing some specific meditation?

do they come to us the moment we open/unlock all chackras or when we make our chakras strong and more powerful? and does void meditation awake astral senses after a while or its main and only purpose is to train or mind to control our thoughts?

vibrate "INANNA" on a daily basis to the psychic sense chakras. I just work this way. If other masters see this message, I'm sure their tactic will work better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back