Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

power meditation "beginning" section

to advance spiritually do i have to follow the things in power meditation for the "beginning" section from top to bottom or is there another order to follow? is it the same for the other sections? i mean intermediate and advanced.

iLikeTreesButTreesDontLikeMe said:
to advance spiritually do i have to follow the things in power meditation for the "beginning" section from top to bottom or is there another order to follow? is it the same for the other sections? i mean intermediate and advanced.

Aura Cleaning, Foundation Meditation, Aura of Protection, Yogic Complete Breath and Full Chakra Meditation with spinning chakras are essentials for Satanists. Be sure you do these every day. At least first three which I listed above.

iLikeTreesButTreesDontLikeMe said:

The meditations in the meditation section are in alphabetical order. Depending on the meditations, some are done only once (like the chakra openings), others are done only if you need them (chakra closing, programming your aura, freeing the soul e.t.c) and others are to be done every day if you decide to include one or two of them in your daily meditation program. So you can see there's no hard and fast rule.

You can try any meditation from there, if you should is not for me to answer.

To begin and advance from where you are now, you can start by doing the 40-day meditation program by HPHC. Most of the things there are explained for beginners.

After you finish it you will probably know what needs more work and go from there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back