Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When I Astral projected

One Wire Phenomenon

Ok I have posted a lot about this specific projection of mine and I don't really want to keep talking about it but today I found this picture. This type of whatever it is is what I Astral projected to. I never knew it existed in reality until now.One of my old post I said it was alien mining vehicles but I said that because I really thought it was and i never knew it was a real thing here on earth. What I saw was transparent the colour was red and orange but I could like see through it like it was made out of light the details of everything was as real as we see through our eyes in normal reality. The noise was very very loud in my astral ears almost overwhelming. Last thing the energy was extreme like I said before I was electrically charged up after coming back and don't want to go into detail but it's like super human stuff.

What I don't understand why would I Astral project to something like that? I felt deeply connected to it on the soul level but I could not remember anything from the past only it felt familiar the energy that is.It does not matter where I Astral project to everytime when I did it felt like a memory I could not remember.Like the feeling you get when you forgot the name of a word but it's on the tip of your tounge and really want to tell someone what it is but cannot remember.

I was very awake aswell and had full control over my mind. Mind over matter so to speak. I was flying and floating around it carefully checking it out I remember feeling invincible and I could do anything I wanted like a god in my own world.

This will probably be my last post about this ttopic I feel I have said what I wanted to and I feel a bit relieved for sharing this aswell thank you for reading.
16a6580c6104e328df2142cd221251c7.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back