Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The True Pagan Spirituality is not compatible with (((Perennialism)))

Nimrod33

In the past i have seen many so-called Neopagans promoting the same bullshit, over and over again. The bullshit is named "Perennialism". While some will say that it is pretty biased calling it "a traditionalist, right-wing Universalism", it is pretty hard describing it in a different way. In fact, it is perhaps even more nonsense than Universalism, as it says that you "will get saved if you follow a religion in the traditional way, because all other religions derive from an higher truth". And here it comes the problems:
1. There are no Neopagans that follow "Paganism" in a traditional way, in fact most of them even admit that there is no way to do that.
2. Just because enemy religions stole doctrines from Satanism, it does not mean they will get saved, since their doctrines lead to destruction.
Some example for the second point includes:
Buddhism: Despite what most neopagans and modern hindus claim, Buddhism is in no way the same of Ancient Vedic Spirituality. I mean, how can you even think that a religion that has the purpose of destroying your body and meditating until your soul dies is the same as a spirituality that promotes a powering of the soul? Of course, right-wing neopagans will bring arguments that suits them, such as "Buddha knew martial arts", "Greek-Buddhism", "The Shaolin Monks", "The Bushido of the Samurais" ecc. I used to follow once a Neopagan who was a rabid defender of Buddhism on the web, yet he admits that he only practice Shugendo, which was not even Buddhism until recently and is exclusive to Japan, whose Buddhism is considered "modernist". He also loves to quote the Dalai Lama, despite the fact that he is also hated by most of his monks, for his "modernist views". If one of these so called "Right-wing Buddhist" were to expose their views to an actual Buddhist monk, he would only laugh at them.
Abrahmism: Of course, the lie of Perennialism, having been promoted by a Muslim convert, could not exclude the main enemy religions. How much fucked in the brain you have to be to praise a religion that killed a lot of white pagans and almost no jew? But, i guess we must praise the Middle Age where, according to the "historian" (((Salo Wittmayer Baron))), "If there was not the Catholic Church, the jews would have not survived in the christian middle ages". And no, people in these enemy religions will not get saved just because "their Sky Father originated from our" because they constantly blasphemy our Gods and attracts themselves lots of curses. And no, the people who achieved something were either crypto-Satanists or People in enemy religions that plagiarized from Paganism. You cannot list most italian-literature author as "Catholics" just because they were forced to hide their true beliefs in public. And no, the plagiarist Thomas Aquinas did not contribute in any way in making philosophy better.

Now, let's take a look at who promoted all this bullshit: Rene Guenon. This man is praised by the right-wing as some sort of "prophet" just because he shares their praise for a "traditional society" and the "hate for technology", yet people love to ignore the following facts:
1. He was very ambitious, since he was a troubled person that was always mad and could never accept his own flaws, all of this is stated in the biography (i think) by Marie-France James.
2. He converted to Islam and married an egyptian woman, generating with her four sons. If this was not enough, he pretty much believed that all of his studies from modern and corrupted Hinduism were compatible with Islam.
3. He had some jewish friends, such as Lucien Levy-Bruhl and Dr. Katz, the medic that helped him in his last moments.

Not only that, let's also not forget that the real father of Perennialism was the communist Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World. Do not be deceived, Huxley was not on our side, his book was not a warning but rather a set of instructions to his (((masters))).

In conclusion, Perennialism is nothing more than a "tradionalist Theosophy". Supporting this is the fact that i've remember reading somewhere that Guenon did not really hated Blavatsky idea, but people who "distorted" it. We have zero reasons to believe that people who don't do our rituals and meditations will get saved, no matter how false-SS such as Vovim Baghie, Kai Purr and their jews claim. If you really want to save people in enemy programs, do everything you can to make them become SS. And argument against the lies that Neopagan Perennialists make.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back