Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Visualization Explanation

Illisio

Quick question: is visualization closing your eyes and having images form within the darkness only or is visualization imagination where even if you have your eyes open you can “see” things such as Satan’s sigil?

Or perhaps it’s both? I’ve never really understood precisely what visualization means so if anyone could help out I’d really appreciate it.

Both are correct. It's the same as when you think of a person or object, you automatically see it in your mind. The only difference is you are trying to see the image more clearly and hold the image longer. This helps control the energy you are wanting to work with.

Illisio said:
Quick question: is visualization closing your eyes and having images form within the darkness only or is visualization imagination where even if you have your eyes open you can “see” things such as Satan’s sigil?

Or perhaps it’s both? I’ve never really understood precisely what visualization means so if anyone could help out I’d really appreciate it.
Closing your eyes and imagination

Imagination is a passive process with no power behind it.

Visualisation is active. You are shaping things and events in the astral, giving them power for them to manifest at the level you need (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, etc)

If you want advice on where to begin then I recommend doing basic objects that are found in the pdf. I think it's the one HPHC made? There's basic pictures of the Sun symbol, a form of Father Satan's sigil that is easier to visualize, swastika etc etc. I find the Sun symbol being the easiest but everyone is different. I've been able to visualize it with good results right after yoga where you lay down flat on your back.

I feel for someone who doesn't have experience in this would have a hard time even understanding a good explanation like Stormblood gave. It makes way more sense once you put it into action.

Thanks Storm, this helps a little bit. So for example if I want to visualize my pineal gland, I can picture it in my mind and really concentrate on what it looks like.

Would that then count as visualization since I’m giving that specific part of my soul power as I focus and picture it?

Sorry if it’s a lot of questions, I usually only see like blue circles fading out and sometimes Satan’s sigil when I close my eyes so I’m wondering if I’m doing anything wrong.

Stormblood said:
Imagination is a passive process with no power behind it.

Visualisation is active. You are shaping things and events in the astral, giving them power for them to manifest at the level you need (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, etc)

Good explanation, congratulations.

Illisio said:

It seems to work for me when I need $, or gold for savings just in case I need to run or if it’s not safe .. money and gold. It does work, but you just meditate.. started manifested wealth after losing my UPS job.. even if I make less money.. I earn enough to support myself

Illisio said:

It seems to work for me when I need $, or gold for savings just in case I need to run or if it’s not safe .. money and gold. It does work, but you just meditate.. started manifested wealth after losing my UPS job.. even if I make less money.. I earn enough to support myself

Illisio said:
Thanks Storm, this helps a little bit. So for example if I want to visualize my pineal gland, I can picture it in my mind and really concentrate on what it looks like.

Would that then count as visualization since I’m giving that specific part of my soul power as I focus and picture it?

Sorry if it’s a lot of questions, I usually only see like blue circles fading out and sometimes Satan’s sigil when I close my eyes so I’m wondering if I’m doing anything wrong.

You're welcome. Yes, it is visualisation. At some point, it becomes a mix of visualisation and using your astral senses, because working on visualisation also improve those. It's a skill like everything. It will improve over time if you practice. No need to worry about it.

Like someone suggested, there are PDFs to help you practice. Just take care to know which symbols to use and which not. For example, someone forwarded a PDF made by another member: in it, there were the Neptune symbol and the Gemini symbol hidden among the rest. I obviously told them to skip those.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back