Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rune Isa to stop an addiction.

Camila Javiera

Hi everyone.

As it says in the title I want to ask if the isa rune works to stop an addiction. I'm already using Waunjo, but Isa's description has me intrigued by his ability to stop. I have read the warnings about using Isa, but how much is considered too much? Use it for more than 40 days? :?

The color Yellow breaks addictions, you can go into trance and/or after doing yoga or pranayama, to make affirmations that you no longer have the addiction. Do this daily for 40 days.

Ansuz would also be good, free the soul from the addiction, if you feel the need to use a rune.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Lydia said:
The color Yellow breaks addictions, you can go into trance and/or after doing yoga or pranayama, to make affirmations that you no longer have the addiction. Do this daily for 40 days.

Ansuz would also be good, free the soul from the addiction, if you feel the need to use a rune.

In case it's not advanced enough to actually summon any energy, do you think self-hypnosis will be enough to remove the addiction? However, even this skill needs to be trained and developed.

Master said:
In case it's not advanced enough to actually summon any energy, do you think self-hypnosis will be enough to remove the addiction? However, even this skill needs to be trained and developed.

Hypnosis can certainly help, but the final solution should be a spiritual one, as that is where the problem lies, not just the physical body. One needs to break the entirety of the karma associated with an addiction, and this is where doing a full working is required.

So in the case of someone who is new, they can first use hypnosis until they develop sufficient power. WIth a decent meditation routine, one does not need to go for long before they will have enough power, anyway. This is especially true if the energy is programmed specifically towards breaking the addiction and not spread against all of your negative karma.

Hypatia666 said:
Hi everyone.
As it says in the title I want to ask if the isa rune works to stop an addiction. I'm already using Waunjo, but Isa's description has me intrigued by his ability to stop. I have read the warnings about using Isa, but how much is considered too much? Use it for more than 40 days? :?

The karma pertaining to the addiction needs to be destroyed, not just slowed. You can use Isa for slowing your indulgence of an addiction, but this should be done in conjunction with a full working that removes the addiction from your soul entirely.

Master said:
Lydia said:

Indeed I am a really new person. But all your advice is valuable for my spiritual advancement.

Blitzkreig said:
Master said:

Hypnosis can certainly help, but the final solution should be a spiritual one, as that is where the problem lies, not just the physical body. One needs to break the entirety of the karma associated with an addiction, and this is where doing a full working is required.

So in the case of someone who is new, they can first use hypnosis until they develop sufficient power. WIth a decent meditation routine, one does not need to go for long before they will have enough power, anyway. This is especially true if the energy is programmed specifically towards breaking the addiction and not spread against all of your negative karma.

Hypatia666 said:
Hi everyone.

The karma pertaining to the addiction needs to be destroyed, not just slowed. You can use Isa for slowing your indulgence of an addiction, but this should be done in conjunction with a full working that removes the addiction from your soul entirely.

Exactly, the use of Isa would be a complement. I need to do some research on the forum about the karma you mention. Your words are gold to me.

Thank you all for responding.

Blitzkreig said:
Master said:

I understand, thank you.

Hypatia666 said:
Master said:
Lydia said:

Indeed I am a really new person. But all your advice is valuable for my spiritual advancement.

If you have further questions, write and you are welcome.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hypatia666 said:
I need to do some research on the forum about the karma you mention.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=244034#p244034

Wow, this makes a lot of sense, because my addiction started manifesting at an early age and got worse with age.

Thank you.

Lijep pozdrav svima,tek sam pocela istrazivati vas forum,iskustva nemam,a privlaci me,nikad nisam vjerovala u cekvu i nimalo mi to nije privlacno.Citajuci vas forum,naisla sam na ovu temu,meni jako bitnu,ako bi netko bio voljan da mi malo pokaze da li i za mene ima mjesta i kako,bila bih beskrajno zahvalna.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back