Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what is bringing me back to this forum?

666darkness

Website
www.youtube.com
there is this feeling all the time out of no where that I need to visit this forum… i dont know why. believe me i tried many times leaving this forum for the reason how the nordic race is getting praised here by some people which is absolutely fine and its everybodys right to praise their race or be proud of it but i am a human that never cared about races and skin tone. i dont think this is as many will say „new age belief“. races might exist but thats not the message im trying to make. if the whole world wants peace it needs to let go of the illusion that races, skin colors and religions have so much power to the point where its time to discriminate others or see others as less worth. although i believe that asians (chinese, japanese, indian, turkish,..) are more spiritual for many reasons but i dont really care to explain it as it doesnt matter to me anyway.

i understand though that jews are not accepted here because of the reasoning that they are not humans. im still not sure about that but i accept it and maybe its true. i have no clue about the past, i wasnt there so i cant talk about it really.

but something is always calling me back and i dont know what it is. not to this forum and its threads but more the shares wisdom on this forum about actual satanism itself i think that is what keeps calling me back. i was like 10 times already trying to resist this feeling but i still love coming to this forum.

if the admins of this made an app it would be cool. but i can give you guys hope. im a teenager and i can say that the youth has much interest naturally in satanism. im on discord a lot and ive met and seen many people and many of them love music where satanic symbols or overall satanic aesthetic is shown they just love it and some of them study satanism or have interest in studying it. but then again i cant differentiate if my feeling comes because im generally a very curious person and im open for the „new“ or if there is actually a deeper something that is calling me. or maybe i just love attention or interacting with people. i dont know.

all i know is that there is deep interest for satanism and i dont know why there is. maybe my demons want me to finally move my ass and learn more and stop being scared because i am scared of the unknown. i am scared to summon a demon in my room even if hes nice. id be scared too if id summon a random physical human to my room. i think i just have to do it without thinking. time will tell..

You have a lot to learn, and to deprogram from. It's best to start today: satanisgod.org

666darkness said:
there is this feeling all the time out of no where that I need to visit this forum… i dont know why. believe me i tried many times leaving this forum for the reason how the nordic race is getting praised here by some people which is absolutely fine and its everybodys right to praise their race or be proud of it but i am a human that never cared about races and skin tone. i dont think this is as many will say „new age belief“. races might exist but thats not the message im trying to make. if the whole world wants peace it needs to let go of the illusion that races, skin colors and religions have so much power to the point where its time to discriminate others or see others as less worth. although i believe that asians (chinese, japanese, indian, turkish,..) are more spiritual for many reasons but i dont really care to explain it as it doesnt matter to me anyway.

i understand though that jews are not accepted here because of the reasoning that they are not humans. im still not sure about that but i accept it and maybe its true. i have no clue about the past, i wasnt there so i cant talk about it really.

but something is always calling me back and i dont know what it is. not to this forum and its threads but more the shares wisdom on this forum about actual satanism itself i think that is what keeps calling me back. i was like 10 times already trying to resist this feeling but i still love coming to this forum.

if the admins of this made an app it would be cool. but i can give you guys hope. im a teenager and i can say that the youth has much interest naturally in satanism. im on discord a lot and ive met and seen many people and many of them love music where satanic symbols or overall satanic aesthetic is shown they just love it and some of them study satanism or have interest in studying it. but then again i cant differentiate if my feeling comes because im generally a very curious person and im open for the „new“ or if there is actually a deeper something that is calling me. or maybe i just love attention or interacting with people. i dont know.

all i know is that there is deep interest for satanism and i dont know why there is. maybe my demons want me to finally move my ass and learn more and stop being scared because i am scared of the unknown. i am scared to summon a demon in my room even if hes nice. id be scared too if id summon a random physical human to my room. i think i just have to do it without thinking. time will tell..

It happens to all of us. Even Lydia, one of our trusted astrologers here in the SS forums. I was going to give a link that I found yesterday through self-study, but the archive links aren't loading for some reason. I'll give it to you later :oops:

I also have the same feeling everytime I feel confused and scared.

My situation is that I need to study to overcome some things that are bothering me in the astral. However, it feels impulsive, in my opinion. Sometimes, I'd read here just so to clear my mind and know what is right to do or not. Sometimes, I'd rather be here than do any of my meditations.

So I figured that I'll allow this habit until I get my bearings. And an idea that I came up with a few moments ago was to put a timer.

If I'm available for let's say, fifteen minutes, I'll set it to that and skim through the forums, either answering the newbie's questions (like right now, in order to educate myself again :D) or reading for self-study.

My situation right now is that my willpower has been drastically low. Unlike other times where I can just summon that strong determination. Specific music that has changed me or the ones I use for meditation or for my passionate hobbies helps to bring it back, but sometimes, I wonder if it's enough, necessary... so many reasons.

It's why I'm taking my time to know myself again by answering here in these forums and read my responses to know who I really am.

A lot has already changed for me. And I'm going through a phase. I need to interact with people, and sadly, the forums is one of the two things I interact with other than my friends. I still interact with them, but I wish there was a way to interact physically due to how busy they are with their lives. This pandemic needs to end.

I always wonder how people find the forums first and then the JoS website or not even find the main website at all.

Please make sure you read joyofsatan.org in its entirety, that should clear up any misconceptions you might have and if you think this is something you are interested in you are welcome here to advance yourself.

I cant even remember how I found the JoS, maybe it was a Google search out of curiosity, but we all find ourselves here for a reason.

Hail Satan!

Because it's an extremely volatile time in history and were here to witness the evolution of Human beings. The New World Order has been established in 2020 and the situation around the world is deteriorating fast. You need to go through my posts especially starting with the two articles in my signature.

This is especially important if you're living in the United States. According to the official Government plan of the Shielding approach they will come to your house ,kidnap you and put you in a FEMA concentration camp if they suspect you've come in contact with anyone with Covids new variants which are coming.

The pivotal years of 2023/24 is coming and you as a young teenager need to be prepared to survive the coming decades.

Not much time left young man. Better up your game starting now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back