Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

soul advancement and astral senses development

hi guys, i am kinda new here at the forum and also to satanism i can say that i am not an expert and that i am spiritually nothing, i red all the JoS site except flr the things aboit power meditation and the satanic witchcraft, i red them but i only toke a very quick read.

i want to advance my soul and astral senses but i had a lot of question that came to me after thinking for a while so here they are, sorry in advance, they are a lot.

i did the entire third eye meditation but nothing really happened at the end, i guess just a weird feeling on the point on the head were i was focusing but maybe i was just having a headache? even if it was expected to happen but did it really work? i feel like i am too weak spiritually to succeed first try, maybe i have to try more?

important questions below

to advance spiritually do i have to follow the things in power meditation for the "beginning" section from top to bottom or is there another order to follow? is it the same for the other sections? i mean intermediate and advanced.

about the 40 days program of hooded cobra, does it cover all the "beginning" part of the power meditation? after that will my soul be open or is a preparation to have a good starting point to open your soul later successfully?

talking about astral senses, do they come naturally while you advance your soul or you have to practice doing some specific meditation? do astral senses come to us the moment we open/unlock all chackras or when we make our chakras strong and more powerful? does void meditation awake astral senses after a while or its main and only purpose is to train or mind to control our thoughts?

less important questions that you can take a look and answer if you have time.

about the witchcraft, do i have to start looking at the satanic witchcraft after i awakened my soul or after i completed the entire power meditations?

talking about the enemy, does the enemy perceive us and come to us when we advance with our soul or the enemy is always around us all along and we are just able to see them? how can someone know the difference between an enemy that wants to fool us and a demons/gods/satan? does the enemy attack us only when we are advancing spiritually or the enemy is always attacking us but we are so astrally weak and blind that we don't even notice? can the enemy be tricked or they can hear our thought and fool us instead?

sorry for the HUGE amount of questions and thanks in advance for all your answers, you are helping me a lot in the other posts and i am so greatful to have experienced and helpful people that are here to help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back