Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation sensitivity ?

Stormborn Warrior

Hi there. How's you all ? Hope you doing great. I'm doing good so far. ^_^

I got a question too. Hope you have time to read and politely post a comment too and be kind.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Is this normal ? Am i making the right choices ?

I get those times i feel too sensitive to meditation that it feels too much. When I've being meditating in the long term.

It can get abit too uncomfortable that i feel the need to recover and back off.

I mean i really had to back off from everything. Even from doing any form of breathing exercises such as chi gong/tai chi or even during yoga or anything that i use slow deep breathing.
It started to make me feel heavily sedated that i feel i need to stay in bed. Even if it was just 1 or 2 breaths in just that one day.

But it's weird. When i do back off and recover and then when go back meditating again for lets say 3 months, i start feeling sensitive again on the end of the 3rd month.

I do get scared of backing away from 3 important meditations such as cleaning the aura and chakras and protection for long because i feel i need to recover. Like say for 3 weeks or a month if i have to.

Dont know how am i going to spiritually grow if i have to back away sometimes because of this.

Because it feels like when i do the meditations it gets more powerful. If you know what i mean?

Or is stress that could be causing it ?

Would love to hear your critics and feed back on this.

Stormborn Warrior said:

I mean i really had to back off from everything. Even from doing any form of breathing exercises such as chi gong/tai chi or even during yoga or anything that i use slow deep breathing.
It started to make me feel heavily sedated that i feel i need to stay in bed. Even if it was just 1 or 2 breaths in just that one day.

But it's weird. When i do back off and recover and then when go back meditating again for lets say 3 months, i start feeling sensitive again on the end of the 3rd month.

I do get scared of backing away from 3 important meditations such as cleaning the aura and chakras and protection for long because i feel i need to recover. Like say for 3 weeks or a month if i have to.

Dont know how am i going to spiritually grow if i have to back away sometimes because of this.

Because it feels like when i do the meditations it gets more powerful. If you know what i mean?

Hmmm, first off, do it consistently. Do not stop any meditations. I heard that it can cause depression, especially if you stopped so suddenly.

Second, if it gets too much, try lowering the reps. That way it doesn't get out of hand for you.

Let's say, my meditation regarding Returning Curses is 20 minutes of vibrating:

×10 SATANAS
×16 ALGIZ
×16 THURISAZ
×10 SATANAS

And ×10 affirmations into my AURA. It's effective because I used different types of vibration, which is either short or longer.

Lastly, try to shorten the breaths if:

WARNING!!
DO NOT overdue any breathing exercises!! More here is NOT better! The holding recommendations are only examples. Holding for a count of less is fine. Do whatever is comfortable. One should never feel short of breath, or experience any stress, or the need to gasp for breath when performing any breathing exercises. BREATHING EXERCISES ARE NOT LIKE CALISTHENICS! PUSHING OR EXERTING YOURSELF CAN RESULT IN CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, I.E. BRAIN DAMAGE.

I do two seconds of inhaling/holding/exhaling because I'm more focused on the visualization. It's enough for me to do more, but only when I feel that I need to inhale energies from let's say, the Sun. (Sun is in Libra right now, so try not to do any Sun Squares, use the RAUM mantra, or Solar Runes. Wait for Sun in Scorpio, for it's the Sun's Exalted Zodiac Signs)

Also, just out of curiosity, but I hope you know what trance is :lol: it feels like you want to sleep because you feel lightheaded :lol:

If it is, do try not to fear meditation and just relax. Meditation empowers, heals, and boosts your confidence. The activities you mentioned definitely help you. Keep doing the basics, and see how it goes out for you.

I hope you get to that level, you seem not to give up despite falling on and off :D

You need to ground your energy.
Use SaTaNaMa for 5-10 minutes after your meditation sessions. Just focus on the mantra and nothing else during this time. Do not stop your schedule as this will make your energy go from high to low sporadically, which obviously is not good.

Sketches said:
Stormborn Warrior said:

Hmmm, first off, do it consistently. Do not stop any meditations. I heard that it can cause depression, especially if you stopped so suddenly.

Second, if it gets too much, try lowering the reps. That way it doesn't get out of hand for you.

Let's say, my meditation regarding Returning Curses is 20 minutes of vibrating:

×10 SATANAS
×16 ALGIZ
×16 THURISAZ
×10 SATANAS

And ×10 affirmations into my AURA. It's effective because I used different types of vibration, which is either short or longer.

Lastly, try to shorten the breaths if:

WARNING!!
DO NOT overdue any breathing exercises!! More here is NOT better! The holding recommendations are only examples. Holding for a count of less is fine. Do whatever is comfortable. One should never feel short of breath, or experience any stress, or the need to gasp for breath when performing any breathing exercises. BREATHING EXERCISES ARE NOT LIKE CALISTHENICS! PUSHING OR EXERTING YOURSELF CAN RESULT IN CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, I.E. BRAIN DAMAGE.

I do two seconds of inhaling/holding/exhaling because I'm more focused on the visualization. It's enough for me to do more, but only when I feel that I need to inhale energies from let's say, the Sun. (Sun is in Libra right now, so try not to do any Sun Squares, use the RAUM mantra, or Solar Runes. Wait for Sun in Scorpio, for it's the Sun's Exalted Zodiac Signs)

Also, just out of curiosity, but I hope you know what trance is :lol: it feels like you want to sleep because you feel lightheaded :lol:

If it is, do try not to fear meditation and just relax. Meditation empowers, heals, and boosts your confidence. The activities you mentioned definitely help you. Keep doing the basics, and see how it goes out for you.

I hope you get to that level, you seem not to give up despite falling on and off :D

Thank you thank you for your response and it's very helpful too. :)

I thought it's because I'm a highly sensitive soul which i am. So i can feel things strongly and deeply than most people.

But also learned and discovered i have a strong powerful mind. I've seen it when using my mind powers as well and feel it when doing meditations.

I've also met people who are highly sensitive souls are powerful witches but they dont see it as i do.

Woden said:
This is all really helpful advice here, but get the basics weighed off first.

Get onto a healthy diet. Also physical/cardiovascular exercise on top of your yoga. I found this to be of enormous help in handling the bioenergy increase.

Also read as much of the main JoS website and sermons that you can. You probably won't notice it at first but the knowledge you gain is very important for the mind. "THE MIND" with the knowledge of Spiritual Satanism is of paramount importance. It actually expands your understanding and helps you keep pace mentally/emotionally with the changes going on with your chakras and the "OPENING OF YOUR SOUL".

Hi there ! Thank you for reminding me to exercise again. I've being off exercising because i have to be careful with my weight since i drop quickly and I'm underweight. Yoga also makes me drop weight.

But I'm learning now again to do light Cardio and just every second day and just to start slow.

Changing my diet to a healthy diet is not an option for me though. I have to eat what i have and what i get. And short on food always because of the financial situation and budget.

But the Gods are so very kind to me. I was talking to a God(dont recall which one) and told him about my shortage of food situation.
The next day i got blessed with lots of food and vegies and meat. Which happens rarely so it felt like Christmas to me.

I am still working on Money workings to get money. I am practicing that. Getting a job is scarce where i live. Life is tough. But i also make beautiful things to sell and make money.

I am doing the best i can even if it's a slow process.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back