Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fluoride will be added to UK drinking water to cut tooth decay

Aquarius

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/sep/23/fluoride-will-be-added-to-uk-drinking-water-to-cut-tooth-decay

Clown logic indeed. Just about two years ago a study was done in 2010-2011, ONLY released recently(2020). Whereby in one city(United-Kingdom) a person had over 10,000PPM of fluoridated pineal gland. The least was like 200PPM and there was even a control with no Fluoride. All of them state the same thing it correlates with being bunched up on the Pineal gland specifically. EVEN if it affects the teeth and bones, the pineal gland is like a magnet for Fluoride.

If you want to truly harden your teeth and bones. You want to consider Boronification. Body builders who are in the know do this. Although food provides this already especially if you eat higher-quality food. Sometimes taking a 60-80mg dose of Boron, yeah the very same stuff in 21 Mule Team. Apparently from Australian researcher in the 1970s it was seen as a cheap, treatment/cure for osteoporosis. On top of that Boron hardens your bones so skeletal structure becomes harder good for body builders more of the free-weight(higher specific range) rather than body-weight builders(fixed weight i.e. the body but use of resistance and angle to alter the body) but non-the less anything that hardens the bones is good combined with supplementing with calcium.

Fluoride just calcifies the pineal gland, fluoridates your teeth and bones(i.e. makes them weaker pops them full of holes), and I recall a recent member mentioning it hardens the tendons making them less stretchy. Who knows what else Fluoride does or where it came from. I wonder who was the egghead that isolated or created fluoride and the even more the egghead who decided this needs to be made into a product pushed unto the entire World. I bet the JNWO had greys and reptilians telling them to put this stuff in everything because they in the above know what it's for.

I do recall some people mentioning Fluoride exists in nature particularly in coconuts i.e. calcium fluoride. But I believe except in as much as some Fluoride consumption. The amount in Nature and the amount we consume is so minute that except in as much as some effect it's like a drop in the ocean.

BUT....

Fluoride is EVERYWHERE it's a bio-hazard people don't realize how pervasive Fluoride is. It's in all the foods, moisture, water. It'll probably require massive legislation to eliminate Fluoride as a banned substance. It's easy enough with toothpaste just change it to Boron. But farmers and people out in the boonies don't give two shits all they care about is getting the crops grown and selling it off in the market.

I would not be surprised if even many animals suffer from fluoridation for example cats and dogs or even wild animals that eat or drink near farms.

Like if you think about it we literally are pumping our system full of bio-hazards and other hazards like micro/nano plastics, I recall some conspiracy theorists who talk about digital sand or smart dust/sand basically needing an AND(Anti-Nano Device) to remove. There's also others who talk about all the chemicals and substances used by humanity. Like the Paraquat lawsuit occurring whereby it causes Parkinson's. I recall a few years ago like 7 years ago the debate they had on Oreo cookies possess as much as 4-5 times higher levels than safer levels of a Organo-phospate nerve agent. Apparently Oreo cookies are manufactured in such a way as to concentrate a nerve agent in the cookies. If you eat 8-10 cookies your basically pumping your system full of organo-phosphate nerve agent. I think it got a bit conspiratorial and some people pushed some insane theories but non-the less they do make a point.

Funny enough I had a long email communique with a good friend of mines. And he succinctly put it: Basically despite food being poisoned and have all this goyshkopfation non-sense. It's better to eat poison and let the body handle it than not eat as the act of not eating is worse than the act of eating toxin riddled food.

At the end of the day I kinda laugh at the anti-Fluoride bandwagon people. In your efforts to eliminate or better yet reduce Fluoride, your still consuming Fluoride.

Even the most diehard anti-Fluoridite however commendable their reduction and or elimination of Fluoride. Your still getting Fluoride in your system.

At this point in time I honestly hate food and hate eating. I think food and eating are some of the worst things a human being can do. I will admit the act of drinking and consuming fluids is far superior probably some sort of birth situation the first sustenance put in your body after the 45 minute waiting period of letting the umbilical cord stay on the baby to allow their lungs to breath naturally and natively(remember it takes about 30-40 minutes for a babies lung to start breathing, if the umbilical cord is cut right away it creates a short-circuit and starts breathing right away which is bad the baby should naturally begin breathing at the appropriate time). Well the first sustenance post-birth is milk. So maybe one reason why humans natively consume more fluid than food at least ignoring scientific reasoning for it such as hydration and the fact even water can provide energy in some cases disrupting sleep cycles as it seems that it might not provide energy but does move sustenance around causing energy to be distributed among the body.

Anyways this is non-sense this is just docilling the population. The so-called "Fluoridated Stare" meme.

According to much research, fluoride is necessary and useful in small doses; in large doses it has major side effects.

Basic human rights being violated. "Here goyim let's do medical procedures on you with not only without your consent but without you knowing. iTs fOr yOuR oWn gOoD" :roll:

Even though studies show that communities with fluoridated water have a much higher percentage of cavities and other tooth related problems compared to communities that don't, you should trust science goy.

Also an IQ drop can also be observed in people who drink water with flouride, and nowadays its not just in the water either, many foods and other drinks also contain this shit in huge amounts.

Aquarius said:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/sep/23/fluoride-will-be-added-to-uk-drinking-water-to-cut-tooth-decay

This is one of those things you would think should be more exposed by now than it actually is.

Heavens forbid doing the actually right thing and fining producers and sellers of stuff that contains chemicals that are actually harmful for the teeth, such as those contained in sweets and desserts done the way they are done today in most places. The fines should be so heavy that they either stop selling them or are forced to close up shop just to pay those fines because they would have to raise the price so much they would not be able to sell anything at all.

Prices are already overly high anyway. 5-8 GBP for sundaes, milkshakes, waffles, and so on. 2 GBP for EACH SPOON of ice cream. Merchants here hit their head really hard when they were little, and people still support them instead of demanding for the prices to be reasonable.

Would not put it past them the isn't the UK practically owned by the jewish reptiles
(Oy vey it's bes good goyims)

Powerofjustice said:
Even though studies show that communities with fluoridated water have a much higher percentage of cavities and other tooth related problems compared to communities that don't, you should trust science goy.

Also an IQ drop can also be observed in people who drink water with flouride, and nowadays its not just in the water either, many foods and other drinks also contain this shit in huge amounts.

People consume a lot of water and in many ways, in this case it is clearly a fluoride overdose. The problem lies in the fact that fluoride is cumulative in the body.

Public drinking water is sacred. This should be seen as a scorched earth tactic of war because it's poisoning the civilians. The leaders of dental associations and "public health" offices should be hanged for war crimes, and initiating war on civilians. They have done this for almost a century in the United States with the same rhetoric. The problem is that no one with an actual sane mind is in a position of authority to challenge these "public health" terrorists. No one is allowed to raise the obvious question "what about private health?" Oh no goy, we decide FOR you. It's madness. We need Satanic governments now.

Why can't they just sell fluoridated water to the people who are stupid enough to buy it? Well because then it wouldn't be a jewish scheme against humanity now would it.

If one country does it the rest will eventually. This was one of the main things I liked about Europe. Fluoride was banned in the water. They better start buying the appropriate filters. And some iodine. Sad to hear this. Funnily enough just two minutes ago I saw it being said that aluminum actually makescthe body and the brain especially absorb aluminum more easily which contributes to alsheimers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back