Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being Knocked Out Of Trance

HPS Lydia

Back when I first found the JoS, as soon as I was financially able to, I bought some things from HPS Maxine (CD's, printed PDF's of stuff on the JoS). Included was her guided 15 and 30 minute trance CD's. Trance was my natural ability, so I never thought to listen to them, and promptly forgot about them.

Flash forward 10 years later until about an hour ago, I was doing my KY and it popped into my head to look through my JoS files for "something of hers that I had not listened to". I found them, and listened to the intro of one (I'll go through the rest of it later).

Anyway, in the intro, she states to make sure you are never knocked out of trance. She says, and I will write it here (I made some parts bold to bring attention to the importance of her words), starting at 1:30 of the intro:

You're going to need a quiet environment. It is very, VERY dangerous to be jarred out of a trance through a loud noise, or someone bursting through the door, telephone ringing, someone knocking on the door, whatever. You need to be alone, and you need to be in a secure area where you will not be disturbed. I cannot emphasis this enough. Very, very serious, the deeper the trance, that you come out of it gradually, and that you're not jarred out of it. It can cause anything from spiritual damage, that goes beyond the astral into your organs.

I was jarred out of a lighter trance when I was working on my sacral and solar chakras, my daughter burst through the door, and not to mention this was extremely painful, because the deeper you go sounds become more and more painful, and I had felt like somebody had just ripped my insides out at the area where my solar and sacral chakras were, and for 2 weeks later I felt like I had been socked in the stomach. And I was in a much lighter trance than the trance that is the objective of these cd's.

So please remember: turn your cell phones off, unplug your house phone, lock your door, do not be disturbed.

Trance is imperative for many workings. For those of you unfortunate to live with others who are not spiritual, try to think up ways for undisturbed privacy. You can claim you feel a migraine coming on and need silence in your bedroom, as one example, although this obviously can't be used too often or they'll be sending you to the doctor. One great method is to just get up earlier than everyone else and do your trance work before you start the day, or to take note of when they will be away (work or school schedules) and organize your time accordingly.

For those of you who live with people who are spiritual (even if not SS), explain to them that you are trying deep meditation, and politely tell them that you will put a note on your bedroom door when you need absolute privacy, and to not be disturbed. You can make yourself a nice decorative sign to hang over your doorknob, or just use a bright, easy to spot sticky note.

If the people in your house make noises, you can use earplugs, turn on a fan for white noise, have soft music playing, or put sticky hooks or over-door hooks on your door to hang a blanket up to muffle noise.

Taking the time to prepare your space for trance (put phone to silent, note on bedroom door, etc) will also help you get into the trance mood. Our minds like rituals, this has been shown through research, so getting everything prepared for trance can make you more able to achieve trance.

Hail Satan!

I confirm, even in a light trance, noise and interference are disturbing. I have experienced this and also pain in a slightly deep trance.

Hey guys. I know the post is a bit old, but do you have any extra recommendations/methods for going easier into the trance state?
Thanks

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Hey guys. I know the post is a bit old, but do you have any extra recommendations/methods for going easier into the trance state?
Thanks

Emptiness meditation and self-hypnosis are also helpful in getting into a trance. Do not use drugs because it is counterproductive, not only will you not have control but they will poison your organism and not only damage you but also make you dependent. In short, a vicious cycle of ruin and death.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
The first time I whent into a deep deep trance I connected with a enemy entity and up to this day I can feel it still connected to me and is draining me. It's extremely scary and I can also feel it literally make pain in my back there where I feel the energy is being pulled.

I wrote about this before and I cannot Invoke fire to burn it off.
I asked for help from the Gods and the only way to get it off is to do it myself it's like a life and death situation but in the long term.

They can only extend their help so far and are there to guide me and help me where they can. Meet me half way situation.

This trance happend when I was driving and sleeping in the back of a bakkie and children were in front and also made noise I remember trying to get out of the trance when I connected to that thing but could not move a mussel and that was horrible it definitely did damage to me spirituality and will get worse and worse physically the older I get.

So that's a warning from my side becareful to what you connect with in a trance. I was not dedicated yet at the time and was not under protection of the Gods and sure It would not have happened if I was dedicated.
You've been around for some time, and you should know that you do not invoke fire to "burn an entity off".

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

Moon is waning right now, best to start right away even though the sign is not the best for it. You can always repeat the same later on, if needed.

I wish people would stop abusing the elements when they have no knowledge of what the element will do to them, and no knowledge of what even needs to be done. There is a reason the elements are under Advanced section. People should know what they are doing before they try to use them. Doing stupid things is only going to hurt yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I wish people would stop abusing the elements when they have no knowledge of what the element will do to them, and no knowledge of what even needs to be done. There is a reason the elements are under Advanced section. People should know what they are doing before they try to use them. Doing stupid things is only going to hurt yourself.

If you have something to say to me rather quote me.
Im not playing with the Elements I am intact very sacred of invokeing fire that why I never tried getting rid of the entity.
I can't believe for so long I believed I need to invoke fire to do it I don't even know where I read it but I remember reading it somewhere.

The first time I whent into a deep deep trance I connected with a enemy entity and up to this day I can feel it still connected to me and is draining me. It's extremely scary and I can also feel it literally make pain in my back there where I feel the energy is being pulled.

I wrote about this before and I cannot Invoke fire to burn it off.
I asked for help from the Gods and the only way to get it off is to do it myself it's like a life and death situation but in the long term.

They can only extend their help so far and are there to guide me and help me where they can. Meet me half way situation.

This trance happend when I was driving and sleeping in the back of a bakkie and children were in front and also made noise I remember trying to get out of the trance when I connected to that thing but could not move a mussel and that was horrible it definitely did damage to me spirituality and will get worse and worse physically the older I get.

So that's a warning from my side becareful to what you connect with in a trance. I was not dedicated yet at the time and was not under protection of the Gods and sure It would not have happened if I was dedicated.

This is very close to what I am experiencing.
It has literally effected everything in a negative way in my life since that day.I have just learnt to live with it and sometimes wish and make believe that its not real but there is no escaping it unfortunately I can already feel it in the physical aswell.I don't know what those words are saying on the pic but the image showes it well. It feels that thing wants me dead and feels it's draining and blocking the energy from below bit for bit every day. It feels I cannot go into a deep trance safety without encountering it again.
The lower hand coincidentally is at the exact location I feel it's pulling out my energy. AND GUYS THIS IS REALLY HAPPING it's not something i can just walk off.
81d0aa28bd2fd4548255ec1d05b7b6d0.jpg

I have not read anywhere about invoking the fire element to burn off entities. By any chance are you getting this mixed up with Electric- Blue Satanic fire ?

That's the only instance I've read about burning off negative/enemy energy/entities.

For anyone who doesn't know, Electric-Blue fire and fire element are two completely different things

I've used the electric-blue many times before with great results and it's nothing like the fire element I recently experienced.

hailourtruegod said:

I have not read anywhere about invoking the fire element to burn off entities. By any chance are you getting this mixed up with Electric- Blue Satanic fire ?

That's the only instance I've read about burning off negative/enemy energy/entities.

For anyone who doesn't know, Electric-Blue fire and fire element are two completely different things

I've used the electric-blue many times before with great results and it's nothing like the fire element I recently experienced.

Freeing your Soul from enemy influences - by HP Hooded Cobra

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

****The meditation is quite simple:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire . Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked
'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and just this.

I was not talking only about you. I was talking about many people who try to do strange things with elements and end up hurting themselves. I have seen several different people recently talking about doing strange things with elements.

I have no problem with calling people out when I think they deserve it, and if this was my intention towards you I would have quoted you. But here I was talking generally about many people.

Lydia said:
Powerofjustice said:
Lydia said:
guided 15 and 30 minute trance CD's.

Can you please share if possible the audio CDs ?

I see they are not in the Library. They are in a zip file on my computer, I'll be happy to email them. Email me at lastro7 @ protonmail . com

I am curious for these also. May these be emailed to me as well? :)

Lydia said:
Powerofjustice said:
Lydia said:
guided 15 and 30 minute trance CD's.

I see they are not in the Library. They are in a zip file on my computer, I'll be happy to email them. Email me at lastro7 @ protonmail . com
It would be easier for eveyone if you would upload them online.

I know this is off-topic Lydia, but I ordered a reading from you a week ago and I didn't get any confirmation that the order went through. Can you please check your email and respond to confirm?

ChampionOfSaturn666 said:

I know this is off-topic Lydia, but I ordered a reading from you a week ago and I didn't get any confirmation that the order went through. Can you please check your email and respond to confirm?

My apologies, yes it did go through. I haven't been doing emails much lately, there are a lot of people I need to get back to.

Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:
Powerofjustice said:

Thanks for the obvious. If I could, I would. But I can't, so perhaps someone else will.

Lydia said:
Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:

Thanks for the obvious. If I could, I would. But I can't, so perhaps someone else will.

I had in fact emailed Cobra asking if he wanted me to send them to put up in the Library, but I didn't see the need to post about that just yet.

Lydia said:
Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:

Okay then. I could. I will contact you by mail shortly.

Henu the Great said:
Okay then. I could. I will contact you by mail shortly.

It won't upload in email, even though it's zipped (literally just tried with someone else). I'll contact someone to figure this out, perhaps I can send it to HP Cobra from another email account so he can put them in the library.

Lydia said:
It won't upload in email, even though it's zipped (literally just tried with someone else). I'll contact someone to figure this out, perhaps I can send it to HP Cobra from another email account so he can put them in the library.
Alrighty.

Aquarius said:
Here it is: https://file.io/CQd9iWQZmAQ9
I wanted to say thank you thank you, but looks like the file is deleted. :D

Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:
Alrighty.

Aquarius said:
Here it is: https://file.io/CQd9iWQZmAQ9
I wanted to say thank you thank you, but looks like the file is deleted. :D
Probably reported by some hooked nose. Im gonna be uploading it tomorrow.

Henu the Great said:
https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/15-Minute-Meditation.zip
Also just by going to the russian forums and clicking on the icon besides "pravila" (first word that shows up) will show a list with archives of mp3's, the files are in english.

Sabazios said:
Henu the Great said:
https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/15-Minute-Meditation.zip
Also just by going to the russian forums and clicking on the icon besides "pravila" (first word that shows up) will show a list with archives of mp3's, the files are in english.
Guess I wasted some bandwidth :lol:

Aquarius said:
Sabazios said:
Henu the Great said:
Oh :oops: But you definitely did not waste it, having the files uploaded in more places is better :p

Sabazios said:
Aquarius said:
Sabazios said:
Oh :oops: But you definitely did not waste it, having the files uploaded in more places is better :p
Well, they got shoa'd pretty quickly, so nobody was able to get them.
But don't worry, what you posted is better than my upload, as it comes from an official JoS link :D

Aquarius said:
Sabazios said:
Aquarius said:
Well, they got shoa'd pretty quickly, so nobody was able to get them.
But don't worry, what you posted is better than my upload, as it comes from an official JoS link :D
Glad I could help :D

I remember when I tried trance for the first time I had a headache and stomach pain for some days just because I didn't took Maxine's advice seriously and woke up fast from trance. I was very young and it was more like a play for me, but I learnt my lesson. Even now I feel every small sound, like a door opening from another floor

Nice post, nice reminder :)

Thank you guys for this CD.I just listened to it and you have no idea how much it helps me. HPS Maxine voice makes me feel safe and I feel I over reacted :oops:
From today I'm going to listen to it everyday and eventually remove the unwelcome pest in a calm way knowing it cannot harm me.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back